Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MWAH!
  Gross..XD
View Results

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:03 pm
I love it when I wake up in the morning after a great dream. I write it all down in my journel to start off the day. A few days later after I interpreted my dream, I write it down also. It always comes in handy. 3nodding
I love to write stories based off of my dreams.

Although, interpreting dreams doesn't always take a few days, one of my dreams took 7-9 years to figure out. 3nodding So, just be patient and always think about your dreams, they are a part of you and its something wonderful. Nobody knows scientifically why we dream. Some people beleive those are images of the future, past or thepast or next life. It all can be true.

Just discuss your thoughts and meanings of dreams or you can post dreams here so others could help you figure the meaning out. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:10 pm
I have a re-occurring nightmare that happens every month, on the first day. June 1st, may 1st, december 1st..... doesnt matter. It happens. Its a nightmare that I've grown up with. Ive had it since I was little.

Im in my old house, and I hear music coming from the basement, I go to check it out, and its this.... I dont know how to describe it other than a black whirling tornado thing that has creepy circus music playing all the time. And it follows me. And everytime it touches me, its like having all the air sucked from my body, and I only get away out of luck. Sometimes, it catches me completely, and Im sucked into it. I feel pain. Immense pain. That whole thing about not being able to feel pain in a dream is complete bullshit. At least to me. When it catches me, I wake up in a cold sweat and gasping for air. Sometimes I can get away from it, for a time. It always seems to catch me though....

Any thoughts on this?  

Iron_Felix

idiotic_mT

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:59 am
I'm no expert on interpretting dreams. I don't even think much about my dreams. Dreaming's more of a nonsense recreational thing I tend to do. It's great but I don't take it that seriously.

As for your nightmare, Iron_Felix, I have absolutely no idea. Do you have a phobia of tornadoes? Maybe you have to overcome your fear to get rid of the nightmare if that's the case. But it sounds like something from a horror movie.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:17 pm
Don't know Felix. It does sound very interesting. I don't know what the black tornado thing could be. Creepy circus music... I think I remember a horor movie that had something like that. It was I think dawn of the dead. It was where they where in a mall. (The only thing I can think of when I read about that a few times.) Is there anything in the house that changes when you have the dream? The dates of when you have it is something interesting also. I wounder if there is any meaning behind that.

I have weird dreams sometimes. Like something is out of place, somone's appearance is distorted, or the dream is just weird.  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:27 am
I have no fear of tornadoes, I have no fear of the circus.... And dude, Dawn of the dead was with zombies. This isnt a zombie dream. I wish, Id have so much fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:35 pm
I know... I only brought that part up when I read the part about the creepy music.  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Ah, I see.
I just wish I knew where these nightmares were coming from. Maybe then I could stop them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:37 pm
The part about feeling pain. I guess you are not alone... I was researching dreams to see if there could be a possibility of what you said with your dream could be related with the Paranormal and found this...

http://www.psychics.co.uk/psychic-forum/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=5954&sid=78a39c852196dacf82a48c1376fcb6c5

I don't know if it is a valid site... In google I used dream +paranormal +hurt. After looking around I will change hurt to pain...

(Edit:Here is another one. It seems like this one was from a site where people can post there experances with ghost...

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=429 )

Edit2: In the last link I found someone in another story talking about elemental energys...

JackEdwards
. . . I suggest that you get some help because it may be a violent spirit actually trying to hurt you, when I use the term (sleep paralysis) I mean being visited in night by demons and spirits, even elemental energys.

I am also thinking about looking into repeated dreams, and finding about elemental energies...

Edit3: Sorry, I forgot. Here is a link to the quote that can be found in comments to the story I found.

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=98

Good luck trying to find the origin of the dream.  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:29 am
Thanks jdr_172000 for your help mrgreen

I always have this reocurring dream, but it adds on every time I dream it. It started happening a year ago. It comes randomly every month and the more I dream it the faster it comes.

In one of those dreams, It was about bees. I was running through a haunted house and bees came out of no where so I took a bag and caught them. I ran inside the bathroom and drowned them.

Then I told that dream to my mom and she's a spiritual person too. She said that it was weird for me to dream about the death of bees because the bees in America or California are going extinct because people are killing them. (My dream) And then they are moving away.
That morning I watched the news and the bees came on.

Sometimes dreams can tell you something quicker than others mrgreen
Here is the news report:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070223-bees.html  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:30 pm
I know it has to be paranormal based. If you knew about my activities in that area, then you would understand. But everything I've done, everything I will do... Nothing will stop it. I have 'defeated' many powerfull spiritual beings in my time. I am not afraid of demons, they know better than to attack me. I have a feeling that this nightmare comes from a higher power.  

Iron_Felix

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:07 am
No problem. I think I remember hearing about the bees before and the article sounds familiar.

I can see the possibility since the date is constant. It probability almost repeats it self. Being able to feel pain. (It seems to only happen when the paranormal is involed.)

I know some about the activities. I was thinking it could be a elemental in the dream, but I doubt it. You think it's motive is to stop it? I am guessing it has the ablity to see into the future, or see different possibilities maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:36 pm
I seriously should start writing my dreams down, I always say I am but never do. My dreams are long, complicated, and confusing. It's weird how I'll completely forget them and then absolutely randomly I'm remember bits of a dream I had months ago. I don't understand how or why that happens but it does. There are few dreams I remember but they are never the ones that occur over and over again for some strange reason.  

Mysterious_0ne

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:41 pm
Mysterious_0ne
I seriously should start writing my dreams down, I always say I am but never do. My dreams are long, complicated, and confusing. It's weird how I'll completely forget them and then absolutely randomly I'm remember bits of a dream I had months ago. I don't understand how or why that happens but it does. There are few dreams I remember but they are never the ones that occur over and over again for some strange reason.

I'm the same way. I have a few dreams I remember, some from when I was a kid, more than 10 years ago. I also had dreams where I learned things and didn't realize it was a dream, like when I was really little I learned how to unlock the door, a particular way to get tangles out of my hair, the ASL sign for pajamas, mundane stuff like that. It wasn't really weird, beyond the fact that I learned things accurately and would say that my mother or father had taught me when they actually hadn't. Then again maybe I dreamed them saying they hadn't taught me. Who knows.
I used to have a lot of lucid falling dreams, but haven't in a long time.
I've also at some time or another dreamt the death of every person I've truly loved. My grandmother, my mother, my little sister, my first boyfriend. In that order, I think.

Anyway, about the pain. A friend of mine has been known to awake with battle scars. Great bleeding claw marks across his skin from a jaguar demon, bruises, scratches, even puncture wounds. Once his family was on a road trip and he slept in the car, when he woke up he had to be careful to hide his bruises from the battles he'd waged because he had no way to explain them. As for pain in a dream, I'm not sure that's all that uncommon. I've felt pain in dreams before, it faded away shortly after I awoke though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 pm
i havent had a good dream as far as i can remember, u know that saying if u die in a dream u die in real life..........its wrong ive died twice, once i was with my moms friend on the top of mt everest and she pushed me off of it, and the last thing i saw before i died was her little grandaughter crying and saying goodbye to me. .......... well my moms friend now is dead so i dont have to worry about that, thogh i feel bad
the second is when my mom in this giant robot suit and she had a giant swaod went through my stomach, and i smiled and died...........but my moms not dead yet i have to watch her
i wish i wouldnt dream
dreams cause me pain, i hurt myself sometimes in my dreams  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Iron_Felix
I have a re-occurring nightmare that happens every month, on the first day. June 1st, may 1st, december 1st..... doesnt matter. It happens. Its a nightmare that I've grown up with. Ive had it since I was little.

Im in my old house, and I hear music coming from the basement, I go to check it out, and its this.... I dont know how to describe it other than a black whirling tornado thing that has creepy circus music playing all the time. And it follows me. And everytime it touches me, its like having all the air sucked from my body, and I only get away out of luck. Sometimes, it catches me completely, and Im sucked into it. I feel pain. Immense pain. That whole thing about not being able to feel pain in a dream is complete bullshit. At least to me. When it catches me, I wake up in a cold sweat and gasping for air. Sometimes I can get away from it, for a time. It always seems to catch me though....

Any thoughts on this?

maybe you were in a traveling carneval and killed in a tornado in a past life on the first of a month? just a sugestion  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff