Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love
  you!
View Results

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:42 pm
Meditation is the one thing that I like to do. Its refreshing after a hard day at work or a trip. When you are meditating, you get to really know yourself more that you used to. I listen to my senses more than I used to.
Meditating with my tarot cards are the best. I can just listen to them and thank them for their energy when I needed them for a reading. I love them. I draw my energy from my heart when I thank my cards.

What do you meditate on?
How long do you meditate?
What is your opinion on meditation?
Oh!
Do you have tarot cards?
What is your opinion on tarot cards?

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:15 pm
What do you meditate on? ~~not sure what you mean
How long do you meditate? ~~normaly for about 20 mins
What is your opinion on meditation? ~~i think its a great way to relax and get your head under control
Do you have tarot cards? ~~no
What is your opinion on tarot cards? ~~i wish i had some xd

sorry if you wernt acctualy asking me or if i make no sense. xd  

my_chemical_crayons

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:19 am
Well, some people meditate on one subject or topic.
I don't. I was just wondering if you people did whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:19 pm
well then i think that means i meditate on my day, my thoughts/feelings and the general release of stress.
what do you meditate on?  

my_chemical_crayons

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:36 pm
I empty my mind and meditate on nothing. Just black velvety darkness. If I need to empty out my mind if I'm stressed out for tests or something.
Usually, I mostly do visualization meditation on how to purify my body and such. Just to cleanse it. And other visualizations. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 pm
i sometimes do visulizations..but mostly i ...er...sort things out when i meditate  

my_chemical_crayons

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:00 pm
I started to meditate, but I am still new to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:09 pm
gotta start somwhere xd  

my_chemical_crayons

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:17 pm
Yup, yup! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:32 am
-Sometimes I'll meditate on a problem I am trying to solve, I try to blank my mind sometimes. I just visualize a blank sheet of paper and try not to think of anything, it's harder than it sounds. I've done visualizitions before, usually I just transfer energy, like breathing taking in white energy in one hand, using it, then giving back the transformed energy through my other hand.

-I meditate until I get bored or tired

-Meditation is good, everyone should do it as part of being holistically healthy. It's also very important for some people in order to be spiritually strong.

-I had tarot cards, until my best friend's mother threw them away

-They're fun, but I haven't worked with them enough to put much stock in them yet.

What else is there to say? Except that when the topic of meditation comes up it always reminds me of my 7th grade science teacher who used to read us a book about dead bodies whenever we had free time in class. She was one of the coolest teachers I had in Junior High.
Non Sequitors will take over the world!
After vegan cupcakes though...

Can you tell I'm tired?  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

my_chemical_crayons

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:19 am
kinda xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:34 pm
What do you meditate on? almost anything
How long do you meditate? an hour
What is your opinion on meditation? it calms me enough to make me stable and such, but it doesnt help me much
Oh!
Do you have tarot cards? can someone explain it pm me or something
What is your opinion on tarot cards? dont know  

War Resistance

nightwings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:59 am
What do you meditate on? I try to get clear and in the moment... no real focal point.
How long do you meditate? 30 min or so every once in awhile.
What is your opinion on meditation? its soo good.
Do you have tarot cards? yep
What is your opinion on tarot cards? they are fun and sometimes provide good insight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:55 am
What do you meditate on? -- usually just being in a forest and finding a spirit guide
How long do you meditate? --about 1 - 1.5 hours
What is your opinion on meditation? -- its very helpful
Do you have tarot cards? --yes
What is your opinion on tarot cards? --they rock  

Vivi the Twilight

Ghash

O.G. Cat

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:17 am
I've been meditating for a long time, about a decade now. When I first started I becme obsesed with it, sometimes I would meditate for 6-7 hours and go on astral journeys. By the time I got a job after college I found myself in a state of near or total meditation all the time. I no longer had an internal monologe at all I simply acted and spoke directly from my conscousiness all the time. In the few years I have grown indulgent and only meditate for 30 minutes to an hour a few times a week or sometimes just a few times a month. I usually meditate once a week with a group, but this summmer I'm visiting France and have no one to meditate with. These days when I meditate my mind quickly clears and often I am presented with layers of clarity leading to ever deeper states of relaxation. Somtimes I chose to do various visualizations, or I may focus on healing a particular person. I meditate with stones sometimes. Meditation has opened up a new way of living for me.

I also have tarot cards and I find them to be consistently reaveling, informative, and helpful in my decision making. Although I seldom use them.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff