Reply 38: Kingdom... Hearts
Kingdom Hearts2+ Final mix Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krustytubesox

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:41 pm
omg its so pretty..the secret enging is like omg!!!!!I cant wait for the third one >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPQq6ADWWGk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:44 pm
omg that's so cool i can't want i didn't even know there was going to be a third one 4laugh  

haitsumomo

Kanami Hanaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:35 am
I"m sooo excited!!! I love KH and KH2. great games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:51 pm
Eeeek! Im so excited!
heart

Frankenska

axel on fire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:53 pm
i know lots about it already ... its gonna be a BANG  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:54 pm
axel on fire

hey tell us what you know or at least give us links to where you recieved your knoledge on the new kh.  

Rikis

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 pm
You know what the best part of that is?

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ is going to be released in the US!!

Oh god... I seriously want that game now... emo

Here's the trailer for that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:50 pm
dark_mistress_megsie

every thing I have seen says it might or will not be us released also they better release some copies north of the us border.  

Rikis

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Rikis
dark_mistress_megsie

every thing I have seen says it might or will not be us released also they better release some copies north of the us border.

Oh... sorry.. that's just the trailer.. but it made me think since some of it was in english.. so I went to gamefaqs.com and searched it... it says it's going to be released in the US.. but when exactly is still a mystery..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:10 pm
dark_mistress_megsie
Rikis
dark_mistress_megsie

Oh... sorry.. that's just the trailer.. but it made me think since some of it was in english.. so I went to gamefaqs.com and searched it... it says it's going to be released in the US.. but when exactly is still a mystery..
Ok I will hope gamefaqs is right and everyone else is wrong  

Rikis

Annu87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:10 pm
Loved kh and kh2, i keep hearing rumor of no final mix+ for kh2, but it would be nice if it did come out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:13 am
Rikis
axel on fire

hey tell us what you know or at least give us links to where you recieved your knoledge on the new kh.

the kh3 is the game of the chasers ... it also tell about xeanorth about who he was and how did he be ... he was uncontuse i think ... and the chasers are the creaters of the keyblades and , like sora riku mickey and xemnas/xeanorth ... they went to 4 paths ... 2 were of light and the other 2 were for darkness ... each chaser took a path but then one of the chasers' like riku went from the dark path to thye light path but the one who9 stayed in the darkness never gave up to seek power for his own stuff and the rest im not pretty sure off but they r similar to the gang  

axel on fire

Saphire Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:23 am
sup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:32 pm
I think i read on the square cinx forum thtat KH:3 will be When Sora was sleep getting his memorie back and it follows Riku, Roxxas and tells how Mickey got his keyblade  

Prince_Jayce

Jillian Ishida

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:36 pm
kh3 is gonna be awsome  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff