Reply 37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds
Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:00 pm
I hope this dosen't anger Fiznit but I thought we could use a board to meet ff fans, and just talk about anything other then ff. I thought this we be a cool idea since we all have one thing in common and that is our love for the ff series. So I will post a mini intro to start this off and then I will start talking to the next person that walks in.

Well my real name is Jason, but everyone calls me J. I am 17, and I live in North Bay Ontario Canada. I am curently in grade 11 but I am also enrolled at Canadore College for an ITT apprentiship. I eather want a career in the ITT world or be a mechanic. I have a car it is a 1987 chevy chevette, I have done some work to it and it is now ready to be safetied. The music I like is rap and almost all forms of rock.

Well that is all I can think of for now. You don't have to post an intro, this is just so you can get to know me. If you just want to come and talk here that would be fine. I will be waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:56 pm
Since no one is posting I will post something maybe you can talk about.

Today april 17, me and three friends were walking back to school from McDonalds and some idiot swerved to us and try to hit us on purpose, he then tried to hit us a second time on the way back. This kid goes to school and he was trying to hit my friend, so in the end I am fine. So how was your day, or do you have any questions about what happened.  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:16 pm
No, I'm not angry! XD
I don't really mind if your off topic! The only reason I yelled at the last person who was off topic was because... well...
He didn't really have a topic!
So post freely...
BUT NO SPAM!!!!!!!!
So I suppose you would like to know about me?
I'm Kyle Walls, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (U.S.)!
I'm 16 years old and in 11th grade also (at Archbishop Ryan Highschool)!
Thats all I can really think of at the moment...
If you wanna know more, just ask! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:56 am
I feel ancient now... So no age from me. But, my name is Heather, and I am an Albertan Canadian. I have more interests/hobbies than is humanly possibly without imploding, so I won't list them. smile  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:34 pm
I in a good mood!
Today at lunch, me and my friend Ivanushca played rock, paper, scissors and after each round, the winner slapped the loser in the face!
It was fun and after a few minutes, some seniors at the table next to us started to watch us and we just looked at them with our red faces and laughed!
It was fun! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:09 pm
That is an interesting story. Tonight I was watching hockey and my favourite team the Ottawa Senators jus beat New Jersey 5-4 and are now leading the series 1-0. So I am happy. Also the courses I am taking this semester are English university prep, peer tutoring an auto class, construction tech grade 11, an online buisness course.

I have a few questions

Fiznit:
Do you have a car if so what type?
What courses are you taking this semester?
Do you watch sports, if so what is your favourite team or teams and what sports do they play?

Kerazz
Do you watch sports, if so what is your favourite team or teams and what sports do they play?
How do you like Alberta?  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:30 am
Rikis
That is an interesting story. Tonight I was watching hockey and my favourite team the Ottawa Senators jus beat New Jersey 5-4 and are now leading the series 1-0. So I am happy. Also the courses I am taking this semester are English university prep, peer tutoring an auto class, construction tech grade 11, an online buisness course.

I have a few questions

Fiznit:

Kerazz
How do you like Alberta?

No car for me...
I'm 16 but I didn't apply for my driving permit yet...
This year I'm taking Algebra 2 (which I'm failing), Chemistry, Honors Art 2,
Social Justice (religion class), American Literature, Technology Applications, and World History!
& I'm not really in to sports...
they bore me...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:02 pm
Fiznit
Rikis

I have a few questions

Fiznit:

Kerazz
How do you like Alberta?

No car for me...
I'm 16 but I didn't apply for my driving permit yet...
This year I'm taking Algebra 2 (which I'm failing), Chemistry, Honors Art 2,
Social Justice (religion class), American Literature, Technology Applications, and World History!
& I'm not really in to sports...
they bore me...

For sports I only watch hockey when Ottawa is playing, and I watch somesports in the winter olympics. I am almost failing a few courses andmy math last semester I somehow manage to pass it with a 52%  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:12 pm
crying
today in art class we prepared for our school art show and saw what art pieces Mrs. Kramer picked to be in it!
I only have 1 piece in it and it is the ugliest thing I did!
Its a shifting box that has 3 sides and a picture on each 1 (its hard to describe it further because it is way more complex than that) but I made so many better things! Most of my friends in art class have 2-4 pieces in the show!
& then I thought, what If I'm not picked as one of the people allowed to continue on to Art 3! I mean, this art show really wouldn't decide whether we continue or not, but still...
Because there are 2 Art 2 classes and only 1 Art 3 class! So at least half of the students won't go on! What if I'm one of them!
crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:14 pm
Fiznit
crying
today in art class we prepared for our school art show and saw what art pieces Mrs. Kramer picked to be in it!
I only have 1 piece in it and it is the ugliest thing I did!
Its a shifting box that has 3 sides and a picture on each 1 (its hard to describe it further because it is way more complex than that) but I made so many better things! Most of my friends in art class have 2-4 pieces in the show!
& then I thought, what If I'm not picked as one of the people allowed to continue on to Art 3! I mean, this art show really wouldn't decide whether we continue or not, but still...
Because there are 2 Art 2 classes and only 1 Art 3 class! So at least half of the students won't go on! What if I'm one of them!
crying
first things first I am not an artist, but how do you mark art, art is one of those things dome people will like a certain thing but others won't. About the art class if you don't make it dosn't meen you have to stop doing art. If you don't make try talking to your student sevices, to see what options you have to get into that course.  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:22 pm
I have no options for getting into that course if I'm not selected (from the people who applied)! If I'm not selected I can't take it that year! crying
Also I know that some people like some things and others don't but this looks like a 3rd grader made it (and I'm an 11th grader)!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:57 am
at my school you can stay for a fith year of higschool if you want to to get some extra credits do you have that option at your school?  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:49 pm
nope!
sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:07 pm
that sucks  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:05 am
Oh!
My friend Dawn drew this picture of me and my mom a few weeks ago & I just put it online! Gaze at it now! XD
User Image
(I'm on the left and my mom is on the right)!
I think she did a good job of drawing me!
It looks just like me & she drew my mom pretty well too!
It looks kinda like my mom!
Hope you like it!  
37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas