Reply 39: Spirituality.
The Truth. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you seek the truth?
  Yes, I seek enlightenment.
  No, I prefer to remain a puppet of the government.
View Results

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:02 pm
Post any question here, And I will answer it truthfully. If I don't know, then I don't know. If I do, I'll give you the most detailed explaination I can.

Ask away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:59 am
Are there those gifted with "indigo" powers or do you believe that such a saying is unfactual and not based within the realms of science ?

PS: To see indigo powers in work, I recommend the movie "The Last Mimzy".  

GalaxyAngel

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:54 pm
Power such as that is completely unfounded. In all my time, I have not once come across anyone who could do such a thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:30 am
Have you ever had any bouts of accidental PK?  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Psycho Kinesis? Not personally no.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:27 pm
How did the perception of Tarot become so twisted? From what I learned, Tarot is in the Kabbalah (Tarot is actally the same word as Torah in Hebrew), but now many people seem to regard is as something evil or tantamount to gypsy/witchcraft/other-stuff-people-fear. I guess that's more of a history question, but I had to ask.  

Bored Summer Girl

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:15 pm
People associate anything with 'fortune telling' or anything like that with evil or witch craft. I dont know too much about tarot, but I've had my cards read a few times, and they all end in the death of either me, or a loved one. And, as you said, its more of a historical thing. And a religious one. I'm sure the catholic church had something to do with it.

Death isn't as it seems. Death is only a metaphor that represents the end of one event that another may begin anew. People take it too literally.

The Tarot had been sanctioned by the Catholic church for a while (which explains why the Devil card looks the way it does) but eventually, that become "evil" because Catholics are the most intolerable people to ever exist.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Random fact, the 52 cards of the minor arcana actually became today's playing cards.
I don't know why they cut out the 20 cards of the major arcana.

My question is:

Dragons?  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Broad topic, could you narrow it down a bit?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:24 pm
I was just throwing in a question to legitamize my post.

Some people get really picky about off-topic posts, it's like a reflex now.

I don't remember what I was thinking exactly when I posted that, so I have a different question now.

I have a friend who claims to be a wolf demon, are people just half demons or can they be specific creatures (e.g. wolves dragons ravens)?

Or is it just that astral bodies can become whatever you want them to, so someone who thinks they are a wolf-demon would automatically look like a wolf even though they didn't have to?

Odd questions I guess, but I really don't know what to make of the kid, other than the fact the he's obviously got Borderline Personality Disorder.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

LucidaOfIce

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:24 pm
Can the theory of time travel be proven? And if so, in your own terms....  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:30 pm
Iron_Felix
People associate anything with 'fortune telling' or anything like that with evil or witch craft. I dont know too much about tarot, but I've had my cards read a few times, and they all end in the death of either me, or a loved one. And, as you said, its more of a historical thing. And a religious one. I'm sure the catholic church had something to do with it.

Have any of these readings of death proceeded to be true?  

LucidaOfIce

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:47 pm
Everytime it says someones going to die, someone I know dies. I've lost cousins, friends..... I'm just waiting for my time.

Time travel, in theory should be easy. But in practice, it is much harder than one might imagine. Going back in time, right now, would be impossible for science. It just wouldnt make sense. I dont know too much about time travel, except that if I could, I'd change my past. I'd go back in time and kill myself before I could do any of the things I had done.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:18 pm
I thought your problem was that you did die and didn't manage to stay that way.

Tarot cards always say negative things when me and Zena read them too. They are accurate also. I wish something positive would happen, just to be random.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:55 am
Yes, but that was by my own hand. I don't consider that a death. I consider that a rebirth.

Yea.... Its strange, the card that always gets drawn for me is the queen. (or whichever card she represents)  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff