Reply 52: Music is Life
FALL OUT BOY!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbstractHeart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:05 pm
I'm such a HUGE fan of them, and I dont know why because I usually like pop and hip-hop. They are soooooo awesome!! I love them!!!! heart heart heart heart Anyone else like them??  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:27 am
They're a great band. i like their songs "Sugar, We're Going Down" and "Dance Dance".
these days i haven't been listening to radio that often so i don't know of the other songs they got out sweatdrop

Agika

AbstractHeart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:50 am
There's this song called "Thriller" that I LOVE it's by them too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:46 pm
I think they should be in a popularity contest with My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco.

Either way, I could care less...  

Karvax nar Kilratha

yay_caffeine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:36 pm
They are good but I liked their old stuff a little better. I think they turned to pop music once MTV started to play their music.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:55 pm
Agika
They're a great band. i like their songs "Sugar, We're Going Down" and "Dance Dance".
these days i haven't been listening to radio that often so i don't know of the other songs they got out sweatdrop
heart heart heart heart heart  

green_sparkles44

[M][C][R]evenge

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DanceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agika

Quite Awesome songs xd
AbstractHeart
There's this song called "Thriller" that I LOVE it's by them too.

The reason you like this one is because it's Hip-Hop/pop related.
I personally dislike their new album.
There are only a couple songs I like, their old stuff was better.
yay_caffeine
They are good but I liked their old stuff a little better. I think they turned to pop music once MTV started to play their music.

3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4FreedomUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:02 pm
Stab Pete Wentz!... Hihi.. I don't know, I just hate him.  

precious_angel14

IdealPrspective

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:16 pm
FOB is my fav band and some of my favorite songs by them are the take over, the break's over, hum hallelujuah, thriller, thnks fr th mmrs, sugar we're goin' down, well i guess i like all their songs! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:47 pm
I think Fall Out Boy in general is pretty kick a** band (they're my favorite band, so...), I now listen for the vocals of Patrick Stump. He's by far my favorite vocalist and one of the vocalists I idolize. I'm an aspiring vocalist myself with no formal training, so to see a kid who "did this instead of going to college" make it to where he is makes me believe I've got a shot.

The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes, one of, if not their best song.  

Inugo

Slash_roseSbloom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:05 am
I like them. One of my favorite bands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:37 pm
I have a few of their songs.
They're good <3  

CherryBerryTart

52: Music is Life

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash