Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
My Writing. People are welcom to write in here too.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my story?
  Yes..it's so awesome!
  No!!! Take it away!
  Ummm...it's ok. Not really good, but not bad, either.
View Results

mew_girl151

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:56 am
This excerpt from one of my stories is a bit long, and it involves Pokemon. I just like the Pokemon, I don't want to steal from them. so here's my writing:

The day was foggy, sinister and ominous. Anyone who saw the fog felt a case of foreboding. The day was foggy. No one in their right mind would try to fly on a day like this for fear of flying too far, and not being able to find their way back. But Marshtomp flew. She had lived for so long with Flygon that a bit of his flying abilities had rubbed off on her. So she flew. She flew for a while, but then realized she was over water and losing altitude. Frantically, she landed in the water to swim back to the house, but something caught her eye.
A dark shape materialized out of the dense fog. It was a ship. It was the most horrifying ship that Marshtomp had ever seen. Its prow jutted out of the water at a sharp angle, and a giant icy carved dragon head sat menacingly at the top. The bow was skeletal. In fact, most everything was cold and bony. It gave and even fiercer look to the ship than before. But most frightening was the captain. She was a Pokemon that no one had seen the likes of before. A red headdress and earrings stood out among her black fur and features. Sharp claws protruded from her hands. Her glare was menacing; her eyes were blood-red rubies filled with spite. And when she spoke, her voice was guttural like that of a snake. She hissed her S’s. The crew cowered before her. They were strong too, but no one could compare to the captain.
A cage was in the middle of the ship, and Marshtomp could just barely make out a few prisoners. But the cage was small. Surely they must have more slaves! As Marshtomp scanned the crew once more, she noticed something. Some of the Pokemon looked familiar…Yes! They were from the house! Ponyta, Sakura, Jirachi, and Typhlosion were all supposedly gone on a trip to the Vale of Swellow. Did that mean they were traitors?
Marshtomp looked closer. She could see the frightened faces of Sakura and Jirachi, the determination of Typlosion, and the hopelessness of Ponyta. Who was in the cage? Marshtomp dared to swim closer. She could make them out now. It was Torchic and Swellow! They both looked ragged and pained. They had scars all over their bodies. Was this the same Swellow that had saved them all countless times before? And now she was a prisoner! Marshtomp was horrified. It was time to go. She turned and swam back to the house, running the rest of the way once she was on land.

Meanwhile,

“Captain! Land ho!” shouted a Persian with an exotic accent. Manyula grunted and leaned on her ice scepter. “Geodude,” she commanded. “Sswing your magnet around ssstarboard ssside and sssee if you can make out any land. Then get the crew over here.” “Aye aye, Mistress Manyula!” the Geodude shifted his magnetic claw around and stared out at the quiet sea. A faint dark line appeared near the horizon. Good. There was the land. “Land to starboard! And everybeast get down on deck to listen to the captain!” The Geodude yelled.

To be continued…  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:16 pm
You have one error at the top, You say that the day was foggy twice lol.

"The day was foggy, sinister and ominous. Anyone who saw the fog felt a case of foreboding. The day was foggy.'

But other than that, not bad at all. I'll keep an eye out for an update, I havent seen nor read pokemon for many many years @.@  

Silent Pain Hidden Tears

mew_girl151

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:18 am
oops. I meant for that to say it was foggy twice, but now I see that it makes no sense. Thanks for pointing it out. Pretty soon I'll have some more writing for you. I'm glad you like it. No one's ever read it before. 3nodding  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games