Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Do you think the Mimzi will become 07's first rare item? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T3h King of all fairies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:12 pm
I think since it's a movie release item it will become expensive and rare. Give me your thoughts and opinions.

Discuss Mimzi's pontential rareness
Mimzi's chances of becoming this year's expensive item.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Very unlikely I'd say.  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

enigma3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:47 pm
i think it might, look at it its a cute little bunny, look at other cute little animals, they become boo koo expensive.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Doubtful. Each person can get three and everyone has tons of mule accounts. Not to mention it's easy to get (just watch the movie trailer, whoop-de-doo). Not to mantion you can only equip one at a time. They may be rare and popular in about three years if Gaia is still running.
I do hope I'm wrong though 3nodding I'd like to have a bunch of rare, valuable items to sell.  

Rhireiah

GinoLeTV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:24 pm
P_Chan82
Doubtful. Each person can get three and everyone has tons of mule accounts. Not to mention it's easy to get (just watch the movie trailer, whoop-de-doo). Not to mantion you can only equip one at a time. They may be rare and popular in about three years if Gaia is still running.
I do hope I'm wrong though 3nodding I'd like to have a bunch of rare, valuable items to sell.
I doubt they will ever be rare. They may be popular, but never rare. At any given point in time anyone can get one of them with a new account or some newb selling it for gold coins. They will always be available! If you have one: SELL NOW!! While there is still panic and mayhem over it.

In a few days it will be just like the Labu necklace. Worth only a few hundred at best.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:39 pm
that is so true
even if the event is not forever, there would be WAY too many of those floating around  

yoshizuki-chan

T3h King of all fairies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:42 pm
Good point about the mayhem. Just look in the Q&A thread  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:17 pm
P_Chan82

You don't even have to watch the entire trailer.
Just make it play, then press go to the guild button.
Got me 3 quick Mimzys.  

LemonWarlord

xBabies With Rabiesx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:28 pm

Eh, I don't think so.

It's really easy to get them, including how many mules people have nowa days.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:41 pm
I'd say in a couple of years they'll go up in price. You also have to think about the growing number of users that join each day that see the item and want it, some just because it's an animal item.

I agree that they probably won't be extremely expensive though.  

Evan Korken

T3h King of all fairies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:50 pm
They remind me of the Tickl Me Elmos when they first came out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:57 pm
Evan Korken
I'd say in a couple of years they'll go up in price. You also have to think about the growing number of users that join each day that see the item and want it, some just because it's an animal item.

Yes, but since you can get it though a quest, those people in the future just need to kill 2 minutes watching a trailer or a movie released years ago to get one. Or spend 10 gold.  

GinoLeTV

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:29 am
GinoLeTV
Evan Korken

Yes, but since you can get it though a quest, those people in the future just need to kill 2 minutes watching a trailer or a movie released years ago to get one. Or spend 10 gold.

But how long will they have this quest? I don't think it's a permanent thing, is it? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:32 am
Evan Korken

It's true there are tons of new users every day, but how many of those are actually new players? I wonder how many of those are mule accounts.  

Rhireiah

GinoLeTV

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:30 pm
P_Chan82
GinoLeTV
Evan Korken

But how long will they have this quest? I don't think it's a permanent thing, is it? confused
The Moira quest is permanent, and since that is the only other quest, statistically speaking, there is a 100% chance that this quest is forever. I guess kind of like how you can get a brown magical giftbox at any point in time. Of course, that one wasn't a movie deal thingy...  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff