Reply 39: Spirituality.
Spiritual beliefs Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaosmanga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:01 pm
Hehe, is anyone in this guild part of wiccan, necronomical, shamanistic, druidistic or other beliefs. For i am a scholar of these great spiritualities. And what i'm wondering is anyone here learning some of this. (oh and for the record, if your against it and find these spiritualities to be the works of sin, than don't bother comment please)

~madman  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:48 pm
I follow no set religion, But I have a great respect for Mother Nature. But I also love death, and things dealing with spirits and the dead. I have certain abilities that allow me to communicate and perform certain rituals dealing with them. What does that make me?  

Iron_Felix

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:13 pm
I am a LaVeyan/Atheistic Satanist. I don't worship the devil as a diety nor do I believe in a god. I believe that Satan represents what man naturally is. I also agree with the philosophy set by Anton LaVey. And no, satanists are not evil, they do not sacrifice children or do weird things to virgins. Anyways, I am very open minded when it comes to religion and ones beliefs. If anyone wants to know more, then I will gladly go into more detail. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:43 pm
I was raised by a shaman and a witch.

Theoretically I inherited some sort of shamanic power by being the eldest, my father left before teaching me much though. Indoctrinated me in christianity a little bit and never got into the shamanic side of things other than to tell me I had powers, including visions. I think it must take a great deal of training for this to be of any use though. I'll have visions or write some incomprehensible poem that I find out months or even years later perfectly predicted an event I would rather have avoided, but I hadn't understood the warning.

My mother raised us first on Atheism, then on Wicca and now she has gone back to Atheism, despite her travels to the Astral plane. I believe her to have strong mental powers, including a kind of remote viewing and mild mind-reading abilities probably empathy more than actual mind-reading, which for some reason don't work on me.

Aaaggh. in any case my point originally was, my mother was Wiccan, my father a Shaman, and one of my closest friends is a Necromancer. Some things I am sworn not to reveal, other than that he usually sounds a lot like Iron_Felix, except that he holds a different position in the army.

So...Any questions about Shamanism or Wicca, I'd be happy to answer, and to recommend sources. Don't know as much about Necromancy, but I'll answer what I can. What is available anyway.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:37 pm
You sound highly informed, what position is your friend in? Perhaps I know them. I know most of the higher ranks.... And have alot of influence.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:14 pm
Iron_Felix
You sound highly informed, what position is your friend in? Perhaps I know them. I know most of the higher ranks.... And have alot of influence.

I'm not sure how much of what I know is fact, and what is legend or fantasy, I try to be discerning, but I don't know everything.

He is the antichrist. Or part of it, there may be more than one. I don't actually have any way of knowing that he is truly the antichrist, but he is far more powerful than I am. He is also a half-demon. The latter two I know are true, the first I have no way of knowing beyond the fact that he was telling the truth about the other two.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:09 pm
Efstathios
Iron_Felix

I'm not sure how much of what I know is fact, and what is legend or fantasy, I try to be discerning, but I don't know everything.

He is the antichrist. Or part of it, there may be more than one. I don't actually have any way of knowing that he is truly the antichrist, but he is far more powerful than I am. He is also a half-demon. The latter two I know are true, the first I have no way of knowing beyond the fact that he was telling the truth about the other two.

Interesting. I can explain the rank system if you wish. The anti-crhists are like the Seargants in todays army, theyre the ones out in the field commanding the forces. They have considerable power and skill. I, although I am human, Have the position of a Greater Demon. I plan the battles, in fact, I am planning one now. And then, After we plan them, we fight amongst the 'troops' and make sure our plans succeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:35 pm
Iron_Felix
Efstathios
Iron_Felix

Interesting. I can explain the rank system if you wish. The anti-crhists are like the Seargants in todays army, theyre the ones out in the field commanding the forces. They have considerable power and skill. I, although I am human, Have the position of a Greater Demon. I plan the battles, in fact, I am planning one now. And then, After we plan them, we fight amongst the 'troops' and make sure our plans succeed.

Cool, he has led troops before, I'm afraid I can't say much more than that though. He seems to think he plans things though, has a little leatherbound book of plans concerning dominating the world. Perhaps that was one of the things Torir kept from him, that he doesn't actually do the planning. Based on what he's said to me about plans it's probably a good thing that that's not his job. lol  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:11 pm
The leader of the troops plans a little bit, they take the plan that my comrades and I create, and make it happen on the battlefield. each squad commander is given a specific task to complete.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:26 pm
Well, he thinks he is The Antichrist. He fits a many of the accepted descriptions, but until now I hadn't heard anything specific about the battle from anyone but him.
And he likes me, so it is believable that he would overstate his position.
The role you have described sounds more fitting for him though, he is good at following orders and often gets after me for my lack of ability to do the same.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Whitedove Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:57 pm
I'm into necromancy, and I've tried candle magic before  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:54 pm
There are many different ways to invoke the magics, but it all depends on who you learn from, as well as where you learn them. Second-hand knawlage is not always the best to use, but it is good to show greater understanding. Just refrane from crossing lines, boundries that shouldn't be crossed should be left alone... even if it seems they are simple to cross.
Thoughts race through my own mind as I try to find
what I should do, how my restrate is waning...
every part of us is scrambling.

daggerjstone

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:01 am
Efstathios
Well, he thinks he is The Antichrist. He fits a many of the accepted descriptions, but until now I hadn't heard anything specific about the battle from anyone but him.
And he likes me, so it is believable that he would overstate his position.
The role you have described sounds more fitting for him though, he is good at following orders and often gets after me for my lack of ability to do the same.

He sounds like he would make a perfect seargant. He is the kind of man we need out there. If I new his name, I could make sure he stays out there. Protected of course, I could increase his unit perhaps. Ask him. Ask him if he has heard of "General Drakynus" That was the title I was given when I earned my place.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:04 pm
Well, that's good then. He doesn't like working with a unit anymore, it is something he's only just maybe going to be willing to do again. I don't think that he knows anyone else's names, until I introduced him, he hadn't even met his anima, I grew up with my animus. He knows only the name of his demon half, little else. he kinda lives in his own little world, but he has been preparing for the battle for a long time.

It's possible he is going to fight a different battle. I believe your battle involved the minions of Hell, what is the purpose of it?
He thinks he will fight to take over and eventually destroy the world.
He may be fated for a different battle, one which is as inconsequential to you as yours may be to him.
I'm afraid I must profess ignorance of the details.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:16 pm
My battle will be for earth, then heaven. After we take earth, I believe that the Chaos will be able to enter our realm. And with her help and army, we can conquer heaven. And then the other realms untill she rules all. That is our goal. Total domination. As for his battle, I dont know.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff