PSI Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUE_SAGE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:47 pm
PSI
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
what is it ? Well it according to the merrian-webster dictionary as parapsychological psychic phenomena or powers .

Reality is only as we understand it. it is more flexible than we are led to believe......
i know that psi is more than hocus-pocus, its real......take a look at this site and then decide if you believe PsiPog  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:49 pm
i'd rather stick to my belief that it's not there...it doesnt exist...to me it makes no sense whatsoever.  

Friend of God

Galexio

1,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:49 pm
I know that it is true.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:09 pm
Who here can make the almighty psi ball? xd That's all I can do so far.  

Wings Akimbo

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:57 pm
Hey, thanks for posting than link again, someone posted it in another thread, but I forgot about it.

I am capable of manipulating energy in and around my body. I cannot manipulate energy in other people's body's though, as would be required for Reiki healing. I want to be able to heal using energy, I know it's possible, but I am not yet capable of it.

Crazy Banana, keep practicing. You'll improve noticably if you keep at it.
I noticed an increase in psychic abilities a while back when I was spending a lot of time in the astral plane.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:31 pm
I cant manipluate the energy around me, unless I go into a trance like state. But then, I may lose control.... Last time I lost control, a close friend of mine disapeared. They just vanished from this world, one second they were here, the next they werent. I havent gone into a trance like state since then.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:54 pm
Iron_Felix
I cant manipluate the energy around me, unless I go into a trance like state. But then, I may lose control.... Last time I lost control, a close friend of mine disapeared. They just vanished from this world, one second they were here, the next they werent. I havent gone into a trance like state since then.

Wow, I wouldn't either if I had powers that strong and couldn't control them.
Can you meditate without going into a full trance? You might be able to improve your control that way without taking so big a risk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:08 pm
I probably could make a psi ball, but I have a stunted flow of energy. I need to meditate, but I'm busy most of the time, ha!  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:10 pm
Efstathios
Iron_Felix

Can you meditate without going into a full trance? You might be able to improve your control that way without taking so big a risk.

That is kinda sad. And I think I know where your friend might have gone (theoretically speaking...)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:05 pm
Efstathios
Iron_Felix

I can meditate just fine, but If I take it a level above simple meditation, I run the risk of losing control.

And Sensual Enigma Tourmaline, if You can tell me where Chrissy went, You will forever be in my good books.  

Iron_Felix

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:05 pm
Uh, well, you're not gonna like the answer, that's for sure. sweatdrop But there are three possibilities: inside the earth, outside the stratosphere, OR lost is a realm with no time or space.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:10 pm
I figured that much... Does anyone know of a way to get her back? I've tried everything I have had access to, which is alot, might I add.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:55 pm
Do you have access to the Akashic records?

And/or

If you know any Wise ones or spirit guides, they might be able to give you hints or put you on the right path. (More likely a Wise one, methinks)

She might, well, she must be in either another dimension or astral world.

If SET is right and she went to some physical unlivable place, then. I guess there wouldn't be anything you could do, unless you can enter an alternate reality or time travel. I imagine if you could though, you would have done so two years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:17 pm
Unfortunately, I have not heard of those records, and so I assume I cannot access them. I'll find out though. Ive tried everything, as far as I know, she is lost. Gone from the very fabric of time and space. I can only travel to the higher plane, and one above that, only if it is permitted. And if I could time travel, we wouldnt even be having this conversation.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:19 am
You lost her using psionic energy. That may be the only way to get her back.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff