View Results

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:22 pm
xd Sorry, I just felt that they needed a board too.

So, anyone want to chat about one of the coolest, most insane bands ever?

Eh, maybe favorite song and favorite album?

Favorite Song: Basket Case
Favorite Album: Nimrod  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:56 pm
never knew who they were untill American Idiot, but i heard em on the radio and i loved umm!!!  

[[CeMetErY dRiVe]]

Agika

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:00 am
I really love them!
most of the time, i heard thier songs but didn't know it was by them.
i got two albums, Dookie and American Idiot and i have a lot of favourites by them

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:28 pm
SiNg~LoVe[[EmO]]sCrEaMo
never knew who they were untill American Idiot, but i heard em on the radio and i loved umm!!!

xd Same here, and I now I have an obsession... cool  

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:30 pm
Agika
I really love them!
most of the time, i heard thier songs but didn't know it was by them.
i got two albums, Dookie and American Idiot and i have a lot of favourites by them

I got those two, and I play them almost non-stop...I actually own 8 of their 10 albums. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:43 pm
I loooove Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. (I hope thats what its called. It's been a year since I'ved pulled that album out.) That is an awesome record. My favorite song is 16. Its awesome. ^_^ I'ved been listening to them since I was little. (6 or so. I'm 18 now.) I always loved Brain Stew. Oh and my 2nd fave album is Warning. Not what alot of Green Day fans like, but I do. Cause I'm hardcore like that.  

PiLLoWPanTz

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:36 am
PiLLoWPanTz
I loooove Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. (I hope thats what its called. It's been a year since I'ved pulled that album out.) That is an awesome record. My favorite song is 16. Its awesome. ^_^ I'ved been listening to them since I was little. (6 or so. I'm 18 now.) I always loved Brain Stew. Oh and my 2nd fave album is Warning. Not what alot of Green Day fans like, but I do. Cause I'm hardcore like that.

You mean the compilation album? I like Paper Lanterns, it's my favorite on 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. 3nodding

xd Have you ever seen 'Stick It'? They do Brain Stew about halfway through the movie; my sister and I started to sing along.

Warning is a great album... cool  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:47 am
power chords, power chords, and more power chords....  

Guitarphreak69

PiLLoWPanTz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:39 am
Tiger in the Shadows
PiLLoWPanTz

You mean the compilation album? I like Paper Lanterns, it's my favorite on 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. 3nodding

xd Have you ever seen 'Stick It'? They do Brain Stew about halfway through the movie; my sister and I started to sing along.

Paper Lanterns is alright. No I never saw the movie. I'll have to look for it. But after the letdown of their live album, I dunno. Bullet and a Bible was a terrible live album. Half the people looked like they had just heard about Green Day a few months earlier and seemed really fake. And if Billy would of said the word "England" one more time, I thought I was gonna shoot my brains out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:46 pm
they're still awesome. cool
Fav song by them: Hitchin' a Ride domokun
album: Nimrod. razz

DARKiish

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:25 am
PiLLoWPanTz
Tiger in the Shadows
PiLLoWPanTz

Paper Lanterns is alright. No I never saw the movie. I'll have to look for it. But after the letdown of their live album, I dunno. Bullet and a Bible was a terrible live album. Half the people looked like they had just heard about Green Day a few months earlier and seemed really fake. And if Billy would of said the word "England" one more time, I thought I was gonna shoot my brains out.

whee A friend of mine who's also Green Day obsessed and I were watching it and we kept joking about how many times he said England.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:27 am
[DaRk XD]
they're still awesome. cool
Fav song by them: Hitchin' a Ride domokun
album: Nimrod. razz

wink  

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Isis375

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:13 pm
Have been a big fan since American Idiot. Had heard their songs before that and liked them, but didn't know it was them (was really young). Am currently addicted. They are my favorite band (tied with MCR), and I own all of their albums. My favorite album changes a lot, but I'd have to say Nimrod because of its variety of sounds. Song....jeez. Um, today, Desensitized off of Shenanigans.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:54 am
Isis375
Have been a big fan since American Idiot. Had heard their songs before that and liked them, but didn't know it was them (was really young). Am currently addicted. They are my favorite band (tied with MCR), and I own all of their albums. My favorite album changes a lot, but I'd have to say Nimrod because of its variety of sounds. Song....jeez. Um, today, Desensitized off of Shenanigans.

xd The screaming in the beginning of Desenitized is really weird.  

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Dumna

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:08 pm
SiNg~LoVe[[EmO]]sCrEaMo

ditto  
52: Music is Life

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces