Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gunna help?
View Results

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:22 pm

hey people i want a gift of the goddess but i cant afford it so can someone give me one for 6k??? cuz im really not that rich biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:28 pm

Nither am I but I mannage... I have 2k and I'm actually desperate too... wish I could help... sweatdrop

DevineBlood

zerojinkui

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:29 pm

thats gonna be hard to find someone who willing to take such a loss for an expensive item..

im tryin to get elemental hair, and all i have is 4k, and unless i get lucky, i aint gettin one at only 4k..

but thats one point for guilds, aint it? helpin others out.. confused
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:44 pm

.................Rawr!! Me Want Yummy Items!!!

do the slots, easy money

Goliath Volonok DarkHuntR

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:48 am

Every Gaian started out poor -nods- We all started off with the same amount of gold, and back when I joined, their was no towns, and you got less gold for posting and all that.
Go to towns and pick up bugs and that sorta crap, check out the rare events post that Engineer of Doom posted, go through the links, your bound to get a giftbox at leaste.
Put a little more time into earning gold, and a little less time into begging for items or cheap items and things will work out.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:03 am

also click on trees and bushes and snowmen on towns. this sometimnes gives you gold..... i was quite amazed when i made about 200 in an hour and picked up a ton of shiftable trash as well as boots and cans....

prettyslavegirl

goodbye121212

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:10 am

For some reason towns won't always load for me >.>! I get all my golf from posting XD! And........ i havn't yet gottne a giftbox ;.;
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:25 pm

luna-wolfdemon
For some reason towns won't always load for me >.>! I get all my golf from posting XD! And........ i havn't yet gottne a giftbox ;.;

rofl
When typo's go amusing...
(Im not making fun of ya Im just laughing ((Im bad at typos myself)))

Another hint would be to watch the MP a lot, and your bound to pick up an item someone has mis-priced. Re-sell it and make gold.

falllenshadows

zerojinkui

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:12 pm

you know what makes it REALLY hard for me to earn gold? i cant play any of the games on here.. i cant play slots, i cant fish, i cant play towns or ANYTHING.. i cant even have a house for some reason.. everytime i do any of those things my browser screws up and problems just pile up and i have to restart my computer..

and i aint got any money to go buying a GOOD computer.. so i basically only get about maybe 100 gold a day if im lucky... i cant post over and over in forums or keep voting in arenas cause eventually it gets to where you only receive 1 gold each time..

i have to rely on others who feel generous pretty much.. i can barely sell anything in the marketplace.. if i do, it has to be less than what it cost me or i cant sell it...

so i have one HELL of a time tryin to get even a small amount of gold..

look at the stuff i have in my store, i think those are decent prices.. least i aint sellin them for over 4 billion gold like some people do on the marketplace..

im beginning to wonder whats the point of guilds.. they're just different forums to be turned down for help and stuff...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:10 pm

hmmmm xD
my mom let me get the gift thingies lol

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items