Submit

Can you ?
  No
  Yes
  Define Spirit.
View Results

The Halloween Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:15 pm
Can anyone else see and hear them, or either one ?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:48 pm
Have you read any of my posts? Even a single one?  

Iron_Felix

Swordsman of God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:39 am
Yes I can but there are none that are left on earth for all that say that they are humans are demons for all have gone on to God to be judged  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:54 pm
Bad grammar aside, your wrong. Not everything has been judged by God. There are new beings being created and killed every day.  

Iron_Felix

SeulWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:20 am
I can feel them and mostly hear them more then anyhting else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:02 pm
No, Everything is made and done... Solomon the wisest king in history said that so  

Swordsman of God

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:51 pm
Yes, Solomon was wise, but he said that thousands of years ago. Things have changed since then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:35 am
I can not see. I can not hear. I can not feel. But neither can I fear them. In a diffrent topic, I posted that the spirit of a loved one, often comes to me, when I want the pain of living to go away, and he makes me feel happy again. I feel creative again....often when I get a burst of creativity, it's often after I've dreamt about him, or he comes to help me....to guide me....  

Cajun_Rogue_Sybella

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:41 pm
His spirit comforts you, as I posted in the other topic. You cannot be hurt by the darkness, not as long as his memory is with you. Never forget him, and the bond that you two shared.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:29 pm
I see spirits more than I hear them. I have heard them a few times, but it isn't as often as I see them.
The first time I heard them I was just sitting in bed one morning and I hear someone calling my name three times. When I had gotten up I asked everyone in the house if they called my name, they all declined. And I could account to everyone's where abouts at the time; they were all in their rooms sleeping (I had gotten up to look after I heard my name)  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Friend of God

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:41 pm
pyro_kid
I see spirits more than I hear them. I have heard them a few times, but it isn't as often as I see them.
The first time I heard them I was just sitting in bed one morning and I hear someone calling my name three times. When I had gotten up I asked everyone in the house if they called my name, they all declined. And I could account to everyone's where abouts at the time; they were all in their rooms sleeping (I had gotten up to look after I heard my name)

is it possible that God was calling ur name? like in the story of Samuel.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:57 pm
Friend of God
pyro_kid

is it possible that God was calling ur name? like in the story of Samuel.

I suppose it could be a possibility. But I'm not a total believer in god... Nor am I familiar with that story..  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:25 pm
One thing you have to be carefull of: it may be God, but it could also be a demon or evil spirit. Dont do anything it says, unless you've thought it over thoroughly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:30 pm
I can almost guarantee that there aren't any evil spirits in my house. I know a lot about the history of the house and the area. I had a friend actually tell me we had a wrath in the backyard. But I know how a fact it doesn't come into the house. I also know that there are a lot of people that surround me (or anyone else in my home) when I'm home alone.  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:57 pm
My house is the opposite. I can feel dozens of spirits in my home. They bug me sometimes. They dont leave me alone, there almost childish in there antics, nothing dangerous, just annoying. One was bugging me while I was having a shower once, theres now a number of protection things on my bathroom. Thats the only place in the house where they cant go.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff