relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
The new book! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do you think of the New Harry Potter Book Title?
  Cool!
  Eh
  It could be better
  poll whore
View Results

Neffir08

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:42 pm
The new Harry Potter Book title is;
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
recently relaced by JK herself, this is the real Title!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:05 pm
i know

i also heard she is going kill harry in the last book
i hope she doesnt  

Sliver_Goddess

Multi Colored Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:21 am
I heard the title and I got really excited.
I was like: OMFGNEWHPTITLE!!!!!!111!1

xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:41 pm
Well, considering the creativity of the other titles, it definately could be better. If she kills Harry in the last book, I wouldn't really be surprised considering that it might just to be so that nobody else could use him in a different story once she's gone.
P.S. It's actually Deathly Hallows, not Hollows.  

SilverShadows777

Princess_Arwen_19

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:34 pm
it sounds interesting i heard alot of rumors about who lives and who dies. i think the book comes out soon right, same with the movie. they both come out in july i think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:36 pm
i'm really excited to read the book and watch the recent movie though. biggrin  

Princess_Arwen_19

Doveandshadow

Gracious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:56 pm
I wonder about who all shes going to kill,hear that its alot  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:34 pm
Both the 5th movie and the 7th book come out in July, although the movie comes out first. I can't wait till the book though. The title is good enough, I mean all the other titles have something to do with something in the books, so figure that much. She may or may not kill of Harry it all depends on how badly she wants to keep anyone to from writing about Harry after she's dead, then she's going to kill off Harry to keep it from happening. Then again she may not kill him, because she sees Harry as a surrogate son.  

Little Nightmare

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:00 pm
SilverShadows777
Well, considering the creativity of the other titles, it definately could be better. If she kills Harry in the last book, I wouldn't really be surprised considering that it might just to be so that nobody else could use him in a different story once she's gone.
P.S. It's actually Deathly Hallows, not Hollows.
I agree  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:35 pm
Little Nightmare
Both the 5th movie and the 7th book come out in July, although the movie comes out first. I can't wait till the book though. The title is good enough, I mean all the other titles have something to do with something in the books, so figure that much. She may or may not kill of Harry it all depends on how badly she wants to keep anyone to from writing about Harry after she's dead, then she's going to kill off Harry to keep it from happening. Then again she may not kill him, because she sees Harry as a surrogate son.

I have to knock you on one thing, they have not yet said that the book is comming out in July, it's the most well standing therory, but it has not been confermed.  

Kisa_Hiroshi

Kisa_Hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:43 pm
They have just set the release date July 21 2007!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:52 pm
21st?
...And I thought the book was gonna be released on the 7th of july...
Ah well, probably heard wrong.  

Shirunai

Kisa_Hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:15 pm
Shirunai
21st?

That was the date everyone just set up because of the lucky numbers, if she had finished writing in 2006 january they would have said it would come out in 6/6/06, It was a random date.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:04 am
Kisa_Hiroshi
Shirunai
21st?

That was the date everyone just set up because of the lucky numbers, if she had finished writing in 2006 january they would have said it would come out in 6/6/06, It was a random date.

It would have been cooler if the last book was released 07/07/07. And that would suit how Riddle suggested 7 was a good number in the magic world. Ah well. We'll just have to wait a bit longer. smile  

idiotic_mT

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:00 pm
Well if anyone would listion.. she already said she wasent goignt o kill harry off  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff