Reply 47: The Depression Forum
What are you feeling guilty for? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So why are you feeling guilty?
  Causing pain to someone you love.
  Not being good enough to someone who deserved better.
  Partly/fully responsible for a death.
  Partly/fully responsible for getting someone in trouble.
  Most/some of the above.
  All of the above.
  Other.
View Results

AgentPingoX69Oo

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:42 am
I am overcome with guilt for losing my two cats. I realised how horribly I treated them when they deserved the utmost devotion. It hurts me to think they're out there alone, cold, and hungry, and especially miserable. I feel even worse after a snow storm that hit a few days ago. One of my cats is 11 years old and her fur is thinning, how could she have survived? It would be my fault if she died alone in the cold. The other cat I'm not too worried about because she's very friendly and has probably found a temporary home. My older cat is much too shy to live with anybody, though hopefully I'm totally wrong, and I fear that she didn't make it. I haven't hated myself truly in a long while but I am drowning in my guilt and sorrow. All I want for them is happiness and someone who truly loves them and makes them happy, and I have failed them. I hate myself for it, and I don't want to let it go and say that I've learned my lesson, because my lesson involves making two deserving and loving souls suffer, maybe to death. crying I just wish I can make it up to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:46 pm
I'm feeling guilty because I don't have a job and my parents are having money problems. For the record I should be moved out by now. I figure I must have been a terrible person in a former life.  

Precious L.

Fabulous Risa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:33 pm
We have out side cats. what ya could do when it's winter outside. First get a couple small dog houses put a blanket or 2 inside. (depending on the number of cats you have) Put the dog house(s) on you're porch. 2nd I recommand feeding them a lot, and if helps to add hot water to their milk. If you do the hot water thing you might want to note it freezes faster, so ya might make sure you give them milk when they're home. 3rd When the snow piles up, dig a path, I do this because my cats like to go next door.

Any way back to the reason I came here.

I'm feeling guilty because I'm stupid and really guilable. I hate myself.

Also kind of depressed since I don't have a job yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:12 pm
I'm guilty of making my ex bf's life hell, all I do is fight with him. I'm also guilty of being a spoiled brat that can't even bring herself to help her family who is in debt. Also causing so many problems for all of my friends. I'm tired of hurting people. I still love my ex, yet I nothing can be done, I've known the guy for 11 yrs, loved him for 6, dated him for 2 monthes, yet I have to go a mess his life up. I'd try to commit suicide, but I can't because of my neices and nephews. I know what it would do to them and I can't bring myself to do that.  

Little Nightmare

idiotic_mT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:21 am
It's not my fault she slipped
No one told her to
Yet she blames me
Stupidly enough
I have been brainwashed
It feels like everything I do is wrong
But nothing I did was wrong
It was an accident
Yet the guilt builds up inside myself
And it feels like there's no sunshine where I am
But on the brighter side
Half the world is soaked in sunlight
Every second of every day
Silly of me to even think that I have problems
When it isn't mine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:16 pm
My dog got put to sleep a few months ago...the doctor told us we did all that we could, and it would be the better thing to do...but we could have gotten the surgery for him...  

The Lucifer Effect

RizaMustang24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:11 pm
I'm guilty for always whining to my parents and having them get me stuff when we both know we shouldn't be spending money and toiletries and more on neccesities, I'm also guilty for thinking I HAVE problems, everyone's problems are more important than mine silly me =P
Another thing I'm guilty for is being a jerk to my friends, because all I ever do is really whine and stuff and treat them like dirt... I feel like such a bad person  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:25 pm
... I don't know what I'm guilty for. I just am. I feel like I'm not good enough for everyone. I'm only 15 and I have to babysit my little siblings all the time. I mean all the time. And I have to be a good example for them and it's really hard because I don't have anybody to look too for help. So I have to make it up. I yell at the oldest of my younger sisters a lot and that rubs off on her and she yells at my littlest sister and that's one thing I feel guilty for. Another is that I have to keep asking for money from my parents becaues I don't have a job and they are really low on money right now. I try to make everyone happy all the time and I am so sick of having to make other people happy, becasue then I'm misreable. I can't make 4 parents, 3 younger siblings, all my friends and teachers happy. I just can't and I feel quilty because of it. All of this builds up over time and periodically I break down and scream and throw fits. My friends say my parents are robbing me of my childhood because of the babysitting and my parents think my friends don't treat me the way I should be treated. I can't do this anymore. It's too much stress and pressure resting on me.  

Dead Faery Rose

Romantic Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Slaves To The DJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:39 pm
I feel guilty that I was responsible for my friend cutting himself...
He says it's not my fault, but when I think back about it he hurt himself because he knew I was upset and mad at him. The therapists tell me it was his choice but I just can't deny that I was the reason.

...I make him more sad than I do happy... I know it, even if he wont say it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:25 pm
I feel guilty for not taking better care of myself and my life. I also feel guilty for not seeking help earlier, I knew I had problems, but I just didn't want to seek help.

I feel guilty for not taking better care of my little brother too. Maybe, if I had been there for him, he might not have tried to commit suicide. Why didn't I spend time with him much more?

I feel guilty for not supporting my mother when she had hard time, I was angry at her because of her alcoholism and didn't realize it wasn't her fault.
She had had her share of problems and she just couldn't take it anymore.  

Nimeton Ei Kukaan

[.Netsuke.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:54 pm
I feel guilty for many things...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:15 pm
I feel guilty about the fact that I had to be a dumbass and ruin my car. Also in lieu of my recent car accident, I feel stupid because I almost killed my friend in the process. Ugh. I am glad that she is okay, but still... ugh... and the fact that people have to drive me around pisses me off. I have a driver's license. I should be driving. I know that driving is a privilege, but still... it is so inconvenient to have people driving me around all of the time. I feel like their life now has to revolve around me, which is total bullshit.  

Merrin Spicer

poggles

Sparkly Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:47 am
Bothering my friends with everything when I -know- they can't fix it.

I'm not even sure I want them to anymore... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:00 pm
I'm feeling guilty because two weeks ago I told myself I was going to get a job, and then when my anti-depressant ran out I got my fear back even though I'm taking my anxiety meds too.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Reptiliac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:27 am
will the flood behind me?

I'm guilty for the things I've blown out of proportion;
Losing my friends and best friend all for my selfish needs;
Knowing that I cannot really help people;
Denying the truth for so many years;
Not really knowing if I'm really meant for what I'm to be.

put out the fire inside?

47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces