View Results

RenMezuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:19 pm
a poem about my mood now....

lonsome anthem
tell me how you love me
tell me how you care
lie to me again
give the that false hope to cling to ...
give me that bead of light in my sea of darkness...
love songs of hate play in my head like a broken record
can you hear ?
can you hear me call to you
as i fade in to the nothingness of my soul
and the loneliness in my heart
as the sick sad anthem plays
until the end out time....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:37 am
Nice peom, it is very mood-seeting. Hang in there.  

El_Chico_de_Fuego

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:42 pm
It's really good. Better than my poems sweatdrop
I suggest you try and hold on to life. Just imagine how people would feel if you died. I was suicidal a couple months back and I realized how hurt my friends would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:09 pm
I almost think I know how you feel...I just continued being sad and depressed, hoping something, anything, good would happen eventually. *Sighs*  

JustSomeThing

DaUgHtEr Of ThE mOon QeEn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:44 pm
going through depression is hard i know iv'e been through it overdoses, cutting, jumping off bridges, iv'e done it all and it just made me hurt worse....whats another good idea for a suicidal attempt?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:28 pm
Nice poem. I wish I could get my feelings out like you do. Keep doing that for those of who can't, besides it helps take off some of the stress...or so I've heard.  

Little Nightmare

sw33tdreamz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:19 pm
suffering from depression is hard im suffering it too.....its easier to cling to any sign of hope. Keep hanging on and value ure life.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:07 pm
DaUgHtEr Of ThE mOon QeEn
going through depression is hard i know iv'e been through it overdoses, cutting, jumping off bridges, iv'e done it all and it just made me hurt worse....whats another good idea for a suicidal attempt?

drinking bleach, playing in traffic, and a nail gun to the temple.  

Mz_Boom_Ba_Stick

Timo Supremo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:01 pm
i just had this thought about death. Please consider it without judgement. Suicide is about ending a person's life, right? Well, maybe there are more ways for someone to end their life. Maybe they could commit a sort of life-style suicide. leave everything behind, completely end their current life and begin anew. A new life, without physically dying.
This would have to be a loss of everything, same as death. No connection to family or friends. No posessions. Completely leaving behind old values, beliefs, and biases.

What do you think of this idea?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:53 pm
Being depressed makes me feel very misguided...I don't even know how to deal with it anymore. Cutting no longer works and for me suicide is not an option.  

Josephine Kilgannon

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:55 pm
I agree that the poem is okay, although even though you are very depressed, I have read/written better pieces. Your metaphor of an anthem is a nice touch, though. I am sorry that you are undergoing a time where everything seems to be falling apart. Trust me, I am having that feeling as well sometimes. I hope that things will go better for you. The reason that I voted "bad" is because I did not like the fact that you were such a mood. It is not good to think in terms of suicide. I am not even going that far because it is not worth throwing your life away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:57 am
This is a very interesting poem, although I have written and seen better myself. But seriously, do not harm yourself just because you had a bad experience with love. Everyone has had terrible experiences with it, and time will pass... you will find something better in your life. I promise. Hell, I did.  

Merrin Spicer

VulpesKai

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:24 pm
I do tend to feel a lot of self hatred lately and swim through phases of depression but suiciding...thats not the way to escape it. neither is cutting. or any form of that. just to find a reason to live. if not for u, for ur friends or family. there is always a reason to go on. so please nobody suicide... for me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:27 am
hang in there man!!! it is easy to just runaway or escape, the tough part is to keep on walking no matter what! when the burden gets too tough, you need to know that you can always let go of it and change course... wink  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:06 pm
Heh. They gave some nice advice. After all, nothing is as bad as it seems.  
47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff