Reply 47: The Depression Forum
Pain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chad_33000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:27 am
I am in a deep depresion right now and I need help.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:19 am
Okay, what's going on that makes you so depressed? (If the answer is in anyway related to a female, I can almost directly relate)  

El_Chico_de_Fuego

chad_33000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:47 am
Its not a female, actualy no one person either. I feel that the world is to evil for there to be a reason for it to still be here, I know that isnt true but that little voice is always there too speak its piont. I am a devout catholic and I keep to my faith wich help a lot, but even with my friends and faith I feal I am being overpowered and beaten. God I wish this was over.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:34 pm
chad_33000
Its not a female, actualy no one person either. I feel that the world is to evil for there to be a reason for it to still be here, I know that isnt true but that little voice is always there too speak its piont. I am a devout catholic and I keep to my faith wich help a lot, but even with my friends and faith I feal I am being overpowered and beaten. God I wish this was over.

I know the feeling.
Really, the world actually is, so there's not much you can really do. You have to find happiness in something. For me, it's music, and I get lost in it. Literally, you can't get me out sometimes...  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnforgivenxSin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:11 pm
xX Emo-chan Xx
chad_33000

I know the feeling.
Really, the world actually is, so there's not much you can really do. You have to find happiness in something. For me, it's music, and I get lost in it. Literally, you can't get me out sometimes...

And if we can't find happiness in anything, then what is there to look for?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:39 am
xX Emo-chan Xx
chad_33000

I know the feeling.

whee xX Emo-chan Xx i compleetly agree with you sometimes when things get to hard to deel wth the best thing to do find something that reely distracts ( sp? ) you. smile every week or so i get on the net and find a new somg that i like, it realy helps, my best thing though, is to find a good book i can read and ignore school, friends, family and what not. xp

3nodding you may feel better if you take a step back and focus on something other then your life and the world around you thats what fiction wink is for
... i ranted a bit ... if i didn't help ignore me... sweatdrop  

madsilverwolf

UnforgivenxSin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:44 am
madsilverwolf
xX Emo-chan Xx
chad_33000

I know the feeling.

whee xX Emo-chan Xx i compleetly agree with you sometimes when things get to hard to deel wth the best thing to do find something that reely distracts ( sp? ) you. smile every week or so i get on the net and find a new somg that i like, it realy helps, my best thing though, is to find a good book i can read and ignore school, friends, family and what not. xp

3nodding you may feel better if you take a step back and focus on something other then your life and the world around you thats what fiction wink is for

I agree with the book thing...Thats where i usualy go. Into some book. Totaly blocks out everything around me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:04 pm
i agree with you all, My escape is usually music. My parents think im juts trying to annoy them, but if i didn't have it i would blow up at them  

Nawnana

Mind-boggling Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100

El_Chico_de_Fuego

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:13 am
Manga/Anime/Computers/Books/Music its all an escape from the difficulties life throws at us. It is funny how people say it isn't right to escape reality because it is difficult, but when something bad happens to them, the become hipocritical and escape themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:23 pm
lol *read what El_chico replied* Escape reality.. I don't even live in reality accourding to my grandparents, friends, mother, father...

My escape is my writing and the world that is in my head...

I am stuck in that world nearly 24/7... and I like it that way... I come out here and there but even then I bet you ten to one there is something that will either make me think on it or I am already thinking on it as I do other things...

It's funny how many times... in my writing and world... My characters... that are a part of me... I a part of them... how many Times I have died and comitted suicide with in the walls of thought... How many scenes of pain worse then my own so that I have less of a reason to say I am hurting... I am sadistic... and Masocistic(sp?) in mind... The things I do in my storys.. I'd never be able to do in real life... that's why I do, do them in my storys....

I have yet to find my happiness... no I lost my happiness... amazingly it involves a girl... and a boy... The pain from the boy has always been there the girl.. just recently said goodbye... of course they are not the only givers of pain...  

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

chad_33000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:47 am
thanks guys I now am pretty much over my depresion, it still lingers like a bad taste though, but I can smile again smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:59 am
chad_33000
thanks guys I now am pretty much over my depresion, it still lingers like a bad taste though, but I can smile again smile

Got a bad taste in your mouth? Then try out our new Minty-Fresh Listerine! It keeps the germs out 99.99% of the time and is clinically proven to lower your chances of getting Gingivitus!

(This post has been brought to you by the Dental Association of America)  

El_Chico_de_Fuego

Lord Kayos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:24 pm
VirginSnake
lol *read what El_chico replied* Escape reality.. I don't even live in reality accourding to my grandparents, friends, mother, father...

My escape is my writing and the world that is in my head...

I am stuck in that world nearly 24/7... and I like it that way... I come out here and there but even then I bet you ten to one there is something that will either make me think on it or I am already thinking on it as I do other things...

It's funny how many times... in my writing and world... My characters... that are a part of me... I a part of them... how many Times I have died and comitted suicide with in the walls of thought... How many scenes of pain worse then my own so that I have less of a reason to say I am hurting... I am sadistic... and Masocistic(sp?) in mind... The things I do in my storys.. I'd never be able to do in real life... that's why I do, do them in my storys....

I have yet to find my happiness... no I lost my happiness... amazingly it involves a girl... and a boy... The pain from the boy has always been there the girl.. just recently said goodbye... of course they are not the only givers of pain...
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:17 pm
As they say things never go the way we want them. So if things ar elooking bad for you right not just look for the brighter side and just keep hopeing tht things get better even if they dont. Its not love the keeps the world going its hope that dose.  

Linedwell Rainrixx

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:46 pm
Valtick
madsilverwolf
xX Emo-chan Xx
chad_33000

I know the feeling.

I agree with the book thing...Thats where i usualy go. Into some book. Totaly blocks out everything around me.
It's true. It does help you. For me it gets me in my fantasy world where i drown myself in music, a book ,and my covers. It's like I'm the only one existing at that time and sometimes, I go to sleep. And other times, I write stories or songs [one of my songs are in my journal] and that really helps me to get in my own little world where nothing exists except what I want to.  
47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff