Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:32 pm
User Image
Welcome to the home of xMMx's and her soquili.
User Image

Kaylanna's Stats
Strength - 58%
Courage - 58%
Speed - 61%
Intelligence - 54%
Luck - 59%
Stamina - 57%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live by the river.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:14 pm
User Image

User Image

-Name: Kaylanna

-Mate: NA

-Offspring: NA

-Siblings: None

-Obtained: Custom bought by Meeki

-Personality: Spunky little dits horsey

-Background: Kaylanna woke up one more surrounded by a field of lotus lillies pads. She spazzed seeing she had fallen asleep in the shallow water. She looked around frantic for something that seemed familiar. She then found a small dragon fly on a lilly pad she was so naive that she smiled and said. "Are you my mother?" She accidentally spoke to the dragonfly to close making it fly off. "Ahh!! wait you didn't answer me!!!" She yelled out and began to tear up. "Where my momma!!!" All the sudden a butterfly landed on her nose. She gasped and then spoke softly. "Are you my mother?" She said very softly as the butterfly flapped its beautiful wings.

The butterfly took flight into the air and began to rise higher and higher. "Momma wait!!!" She yelled out clearly thinking this butterfly was her mother. It didn't seem her mind was going to change easily. She followed the butterfly high and low tell one day not soon after meeting her mother Kaylanna meet a large butterfly family group in the mist of the group she lost her 'mother'. The young Kaylanna to young at the time to know butterfly only live up to two weeks. She found another mother and followed her lost her in the sea of butterfly then found another. This repeated itself tell she grew up into a stunning young adult.

-Familiar- None

Moon Nymphs

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas