Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanfiction good?
  yes?
  no?
View Results

dsbfjktr ndfkhub

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:47 pm
ok here we go, here's to discussing stories you've read, or think other people should definatly read.

im on fanfiction as well http://www.fanfiction.net/~iblameteraspawn

so look me up, if you have an account put it here so we can read yours!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:55 am
fanfiction is a good idea, and some of it is very readable!

and it allows you to do what you want with well loved Characters.

e.g. Harry tackles Voldemort through death portal leaving a pregnant Ginny in tears...

Or Dumbledore faking his death to launch a suprise attack on Voldemort etc.

Well, you get the idea.  

Ozumou

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:07 pm
Yes, it's awesome, although some of the stories are just plain stupid. Check out iamthedreadpirateroberts Dragonfyre story! It think it's a good idea, writable anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:52 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1352741/1/

Best fanfiction I've ever read.

But then again , I'm a dramione fan.  

`Avada Kadavra

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:53 pm
Try A Year Like None Other by Aspeninthesunlight if you are into long fan fics, its about 97 chapters long. If you like it and finish it read A Summer Like None Other which is the sequal that is currently coming out, there are only about 5 chapters now but it is very good. Also in A Year Like None Other right after you finish chapter 26 read the short one chapter fan fic called Nightmare in Devon which is from Snape's point of view following chapter 26.
Hope I could be of service,
Nutmeg  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:36 pm
bump  

infin3

Neffir08

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:51 pm
Okay I've got two for you, but they are alittle weird, so if you don't have an open mind, or a slightly disterbed one, I wouldn't sujest reading the first one, and if you don't like stories with OC in it, don't read the second one. But if you like to laugh at randomness, you love both of these;
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1814599/1/
this is a Harry/Draco slash one, but it dosn't discribe anything bad, is a paridy if things where kinda swished around... you'll see... just make it past the first chapter and you'll be fine, it is only 7 chapters long, and was writen as an idea for book 7 before book 5 even came out.
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=2947199&chapter=1
this is a weird one too, but it is interesting if you can get past the first ten chapter, cuz they are kinda slow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:49 pm
sounds cool...  

i_love_nutmeg

legaspernum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:30 am
Sixth year- Expect the unexpected at Hogwarts this year with two new mysterious students, strange occurences and missings. This really is the beginning of a new war. *CONTAINS SPOILERS! BEWARE*
Unfound Darkness

Hey.

I hope you guys don't mind that I plug a story that a friend (_muckingfuffins.) and I are working on. Try reading it and leave a review if you like it.

Thankyou.

--Tori

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:51 am
There's a really good fanfiction by whydoyouneedtoknow on fanfiction.net. It's an AU, and it's one of my favorite stories. Probably because ... well... I can't tell you, now, because that'll give it away.
They go in this order:
Living with Danger
Living without Danger
Dealing With Danger
Facing Danger.
And she's written a lot of little stories based on what she calls the "Dangerverse".
The pairings are:
Draco/Luna
Neville/OriginalCharacter
Ron/Hermione
Harry/Ginny
Remus/OC
Sirius/OC
Tonks/Charlie.
And it totally rocks. =]

Multi Colored Monkey

Linedwell Rainrixx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:56 pm
fanfict huh.. hmm ok i got one.. He beats harry with a stick and grabs golden snich to win house cup for slithern. the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:05 pm
I LOOOOOVE fanfiction...and Harry Potter has some goooood fanfictions. I'm a slash fan..I read mostly Harry/Draco, and some Harry/Snape. Um... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2173800/1/ this is one of my favourites. Its hard to pick one! I've read so many good ones. and if anyone can find it where its not screwed up, GatewayGirl - Blood Magic . I know its on Schnoogle, but its been screwed up due to a database crash, and chapters are missing. I think its on FF.net, but not complete. ^^; yeah.  

Kabetz

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:39 am
Harry and Snape ones are the best!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:29 pm
Absolutely love fanfiction, reading and writing it, well this is mainly because I could never work well with deadlines.  

SeulWolf

SilverShadows777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:01 pm
If you want to read my fics, click here. I'm terrible with deadlines and updating, though most of the stories on my favourites are great. I'm a Harry/Ginny shipper, so watch for that.
Some of my all-time faves include:
Harry Potter And Fate's Debt by intromit on SIYE(Sink Into Your Eyes: HG Archive)
Meaning of One, Part One by Sovran on SIYE
Echoes of Power, Part I: Anger by moshpit on SIYE
Life Happens by ColorOfAngels on FFN
A Second Chance at Life by Miranda Flairgold on FFN and its' sequel Changes in a Time of War
The Dragonmasters by Naia on FFN
Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past by S'TarKan(FFN) AKA Viridian on some sites
Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller by The Professional on FFN and its' spinoff The Story of The Guys  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff