Humans
  should all die
  are ok
  MONSTERS!
  poll whoring greedy lifeform
View Results

[ Mod ] James

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:00 pm
"Humans are animals, sometimes better, but more often worse than those on four legs. They can call things monsters when they dont even know what it means to be a monster. To them a monster is anything they don't understand. They give it horrific labels and treat it as a threat, Rejecting, Exterminating, Slaughtering it into oblivion. Monsters are simply their way of hiding their own ignorance. And they even do it to their own species, Stigmatizing and resenting those born with an undesirably color of skin. The only qualitites humans posess are Ferocity, cunning, relentlesness and cowardice." This was quoted in a manga i most respect. And i feel the need to put it out there and learn everyones opinions on Humankind in general.

I feel very strongly towards humans, although i am one i have an endless hate to humanity. Humans are pathetic fools. The only thing that allows them to survive on this planet is their concious and ability to learn. They have scourged this planet for far too long and nothing can stop them but their own ignorance. They find away to dominate everything they possibly can, tyrants among all tyrants. They make weapons to mask their own weakness, and fight petty squabbles that lead to the death of millions, for no reason whatsoever. They "tame" all animals to their benefit. If a human kills an animal then its ok, they are just doing it for food. But if an animal kills a human then the animal is killed, even though it is killing someone just to survive in this world that humans have turned into a living hell. Animals act based on instinct and they are killed for it, where as humans are praised. If a human really wanted to hunt fairly they would have to use their bare hands like everything else, but then they would definitely fail and they cant allow that.

Without knowledge there is no way humans could survive. The same concept goes for disease. nature creates diseases and sickness as a way to control the population of humans, but humans being human have to find a way to stop the sickness, Consuming the earths resources in the process. And each time a new disease is cured another appears as the earth desperately tries to stop humans from destroying it. So at the moment the earth is fighting a losing battle against the humans that so arrogantly live on it. Humans would aslo kill each other just to survive, they backstab, betray and deny all others before themselves. even those called reighteous are Monsters when it comes down to it. Humans have no will to do anything that they want to, they will sit and complain then just ignore the fact of the matter. They greedily consume the earths natural resources and pay no heed to the planet that so generously allows them to live on it. They engineer ways to kill millions of people just so they can live another day free from threat of death.

Humans also repopulate faster than anything else. It seems the only thing important to them is to flood the planet with as much of themselves as possible so they can create more famine and disaster. They have right and wrong ways to kill each other. if someone murders someone out of hate or revenge then they themselves are killed. if someone kills another under the right of law then its ok. IT makes no difference, killing is killing and people shouldnt be praised for killing someone to protect another. then when someone dies this way its looked upon as a tragedy. well as Marilyn Manson says "The death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic." further proving my point that humans care for nothing but themselves. In the end humans are just a virus, a sickening plauge cast upon the earth, humans are even their own natural disaster.

In nature, the rule always goes "survival of the fittest" well in human nature it goes "survival of the shittest" and because of this its obvious why humans are on top. Everyday Humans find more and more ways to weasel their way to the top and it cant last much longer. oneday they will either have to all die or kill themselves along with the planet. In my eyes any one person who can overcome all human nature and kill themselves is a god among men. these people can overcome the human drive to live and massacre, making them no longer human but somehting better. Humans look down upon suicide when instead it should be praised for ridding the earth of one more human and overcoming the dispicable human instinct. I know all to well that i am human and i resent it. but one day if we are lucky humans will fade form this planet and it can return to its long lost harmony.

Let me know what you think ablout humans and wether or not you agree or disagree with my view. everyones outlook is helpful and opinions are welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:13 pm
humans are greedy power-hungry beings. they decieve their own kind for personal gain and call it politics, they execute innocent criminals and allow rich criminals to go free and call it justice. There are plenty of ways that are likely to kill off all humans, but almost all of them are caused by humans. thus, in a sense, even mankind knows that it shouldnt exist.  

shadow_alchemist92

Mya Erya

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:05 pm
I don't hate humans but... Humans in general are leading to the destruction of everything. I think the animals would have a much better chance to live on this earth if humans weren't messing up the environment. I hate it how in America (I'm American) the gas companies have all of the power, and by keeping the power they are leading to the destruction of the ozone layer. Whenever anyone comes up with a more efficient way to power our vehicles the gas companies pay them off. Money won't mean anything when there is no livable place on this Earth and if they keep chosing money over the environment there will be no Earth...

I think it is up to the people who have realized this to save mankind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:51 pm
Mankind doesnt need to be saved from destruction. let them die for all I care. what they need to do is be protected from their own ignorance. I can imagine the human race being enslaved by machines like in all the movies. at the rate they are going people will probably have made intelligent robots soon. Its like a humans dream is to create something smarter and more powerful than us so they can rule over us, like a god but not so powerful. I just cant understand why people are so interested in making robots that can think...it serves no purpose whatsoever.  

[ Mod ] James

GypsyFoxglove

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:12 pm
I agree very strongly with your beginning post and i have seen some of the worst society has to give. But in opposition, i consider myself and have met some of the kindest most giving of themself type of people. we all have faults and faults does not make a monster. society is turning there is a cell of goodness still out here we must just unite and become stronger and get lost and trampeled by the scum of the earth that take advatage of us our planate and environment and resources or it will be gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:33 am

Are you familiar with the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEMT) ? This sounds like something from a supporter of it, maybe even going further in it's praising suicide. I've responded to the flaw of this whole "humans suck! we hurt the animals and flowers! we all should just die!" thing before.....

Humans are an animal, and all animals are conscious and learn to some degree. What separates and elevates humans I've always said is that all animals in some way can ask the questions "who?", "what", "where?", "when?" and "how?"--but, only humans ask the question "why?" This leads to examinations of causality. We look for why things are or happen and this is why we learn things. We ask "why?" and this is what leads us to have aims and purposes we can name for ourselves and look to improve our lives. We don't just want to and try to live like any old animal-- we want to and try to live WELL. This is why we advance, it's the cause. But this is something the animals don't know and can't understand so will, as long as they remain too intellectually inferior to ask themselves that question of "why?", never be able to attain for themselves. They have no understanding of the concept of happiness (as I said, they don't aim to live well or for any reason aside from the instincts they have to just live for the sake of living.) Even if you could see some animal like a cat purring and think it was happy-- it wouldn't have the mental capacity to know even for itself that it WAS happy because it doesn‘t understand what happiness is. So, this is why I propose humans rightfully have their place on top in the world to do with it as we see fit-- we're the only ones capable of understanding even not only that we live, but that it can be a wonderful joyous experience to live. We live and appreciate life, we know what is around us, we act by choice and with purpose, not on defaulted instinct surviving only for knowing no other reason to do anything at all. The thing is, we could all go and die off to try to think we're so great martyring our species for the sake of the ecosystem, but really, what's the point? We all die off and then there's nobody left to APPRECIATE the improved environment. We can do what we can to make our resources last, but essentially, as the only life forms we know of on earth intelligent and self-aware and such enough that we CAN change the world, that we even CAN comprehend that we're doing such, that we can do so purposefully and forcefully- it's ours. We should use it wisely, yes, but that's because it benefits us to do so. Co-existence with a healthy environment makes sure we don't all choke to death on air so polluted, starve with no plant or animal food sources left, fry and get skin cancer like crazy because we have no ozone layer. We should take care of things around us to an extent because if we don't it will kill us all any way. We don't need to choose to die off to keep from wrecking everything, if we got things bad enough, it would kill us off first any way. If the other life and natural forces on this earth ever become competent enough to decided they want us gone, let them up and destroy us on their own with us going down fighting all the way. We shouldn't decide to give up and give in. Why should we quit? We're clearly winning right now. If animals WERE smart enough to comprehend these sort of things- they'd be equals with us, and we neither would nor COULD do anything to harm them because they would get the same rules of treatment as we give to all humanity. We'd respect them the same as us and if we didn't they come and be able to nuclear bomb us themselves because they'd be smart enough that they could. We just need to be careful with our victory and make sure we DON'T cause our own demise. And if we ever did get rid of ourselves for the sake of the environment and animals and all, we’re now gone so nobody is left to appreciate the improved environment we sacrificed ourselves for-- the animals, plants, they can’t tell the difference. And if you wait until another species comes along intelligent enough to appreciate it?-- It will then be smart enough that it will ask “why?” as part of being intelligent, want a good life, and adapt the environment to suit themselves just like humans did. I find it low that we should treat our species that's so smart and capable compared to what's grown up with and around it as something foul that should view itself as corrupt and be ashamed of itself and look at itself as slime that must make amends for itself to some other thing it has wronged (even though nothing else but itself can even understand such an idea) by annihilating itself. You're using generalization. The problem with this is you've figured that how most people are must be what human nature is. This doesn't necessarily follow as true. Humans I think are the creature with by far the most potential around. We have the capacity to be absolutely grand, it's just that many people fail to live up to this. Humans are not as a creature by their very nature "bad." Humanity is not foul, though it posses foul individuals. Don't look at the species as a whole as responsible for the actions on certain ones. We're all separate and unique. So, as humans are not inherently bad and any other intelligent creature would do much the same thing humans do, the only aim of sacrificing humans is to create a world where there is no such thing as happiness as it is a thing distinct to intelligent life. Humans have bad, but they’re the only things with the capacity for that grand good too. It’s the old “you’ve got to take the bad with the good” deal. What we SHOULD aim to do is not get rid of humans, but try to as humans live as best as we can. As humans, our nature that separates us and makes us the distinct creatures capable of grand things like happiness is, to quote Aristotle for a moment here, “ (…man’s function is) an activity of the soul in conformity with, or at any rate involving the use of, ’rational principal.’” (Meaning, as humans, our distinct function is rationality and reason. Again, we come back to that it’s asking “why?” that makes us what we are and makes us capable of great things.) Getting rid of intelligent life, humans, aims only to create a world where all that exists is blind, uncomprehending action and existence with no aim other then existence-- it‘s as good as a world full of mindless zombies.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

[ Mod ] James

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:25 pm
bluecherry

The thing is, we could all go and die off to try to think we're so great martyring our species for the sake of the ecosystem, but really, what's the point? We all die off and then there's nobody left to APPRECIATE the improved environment.

It doesnt matter if nothings left to appreciate the "Improved" enviroment as you so abruptly put it. I really dont see where you are thinking the enviroment is "Improved" but whatever. And no one ever said that we would be "so great" if we martyred off our species. its just simply extinction, theres no higher ideal within it. And the point of it all is that it doesnt matter if theres no aware lifeform to "APPRECIATE" the enviroment, there will be no enviroment left to appreciate eventually. It makes no difference if the beings appreciating it are aware or just animals, it doesnt matter as long as the entire ecosystem isnt destroyed.

bluecherry
Getting rid of intelligent life, humans, aims only to create a world where all that exists is blind, uncomprehending action and existence with no aim other then existence-- it‘s as good as a world full of mindless zombies.

Zombies??? mindless zombies??? i have no idea where this is all coming from but Is it better to have a world of "zombies" or self destructive idiots?
It makes no difference if animals are mindless and functioning only for one purpose, they were here before humans and they at least no how to not abuse the planet they were so graciously given life on. I dont believe the intent of earth was to be destroyed by one of its own inhabitants, like humans, but just because humans would be gone and nothing would be "appreciating" the planet...at least anmals would be respecting the planet.

if theres lots of typos oh well im to lazy to go back and proof-read anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:24 pm

The earth has no "intents" as it can not think. Animals have no concept of respect. Animals can alteri the environment for the worse too, just not purposefully and may often not benefit from it at all and aren't even aware they are making bad changes so won't regulate themselves no matter what extent of damage they may do (minor examples--like gypsy moths eating away all the plants or locusts or if you get too many ducks using one pond and all their waste leads to algea over taking the pond, so on and so fourth.) What's the point of having an environment or ecosystem or anything whith it going unappreiated and unused? It's like going and buying a life time supply of bagels then setting them down next to yourself and deciding you'd just sit there and stare at them while you starve to death and let them rot and don't let anybody else even touch them either. What purpose do you see in something like this? What good is an ecosystem that simply exists and nothing else? how is existence of anything ever an end in itself? As for the thinking we're better for deciding to die off for the sake of the ecosystem, part of my post above was copied from an older post, so it may not exactly apply to this thread. But, I still hold the things I said to be my stand point any way. Even if you completely disreguard the environment as a motivating factor and just think humans suck, I already gave my position on that issue too......
man, this is off topic, but with this extent of self loathing (because you are a human obviously) I don't even see what could motivate you to get up in the morning.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

AliasL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:31 pm
Your emotions when it comes to humans really touched me. I feel the same way, every day. I once read that 'It may take time, and sometimes they might regress...but humans do make progress.' I have puzzled over these words. 'It's the ammount of time that's the problem.' What are we to do? 'They suck up everything they can without shame. That is what history teaches us.' Is this true? 'Reality is as twisted as it can get. We don't have to answer to reason.' Do you believe this? 'Only the victims of violence can describe its essence. Only those who have suffered can spit out words of truth that will stop the fightimg.' I believe this. 'Violent crimes are all perfectly natural in a society whose advances are limited to its technology. The basic behavior of the modern human is hardly different from that of its primitive ancestors. The only noticeable changes are trends. Whether in a suit, or in a loincloth, people are ignorant little thorns, cutting into one another. They seem incapable of advancing beyond the violent tendancies which, at one time were necessary for survival. As for protecting the people, well that's a bit of a paradox- at least from what I know. I'm sure that if you searched into the lives of some of these victims, you would find out that they, themselves, were the cause of their very deaths. In those cases, the so-called "victim", at some earlier time, played some part in the creation of their "killer." I believe that the life ended was ended for the fact that it was wasted on something that would never evolve beyond the childish cruelty so many never cast off.' I read that in JTHM, and it is one of my fiercest beliefs. I know books, t.v., and music are all for entertainment, but you should learn from some things. I've always wished I could be greater than humans, because being human never seemed so great. We are mean, selfish, weak idiots who are destroying anything that challenges them. So I believe that those who are stupid enough to not understand this should die, but those few who really get it, may have the right to live. If only life was easy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:54 pm
bluecherry

The earth has no "intents" as it can not think. Animals have no concept of respect. Animals can alteri the environment for the worse too, just not purposefully and may often not benefit from it at all and aren't even aware they are making bad changes so won't regulate themselves no matter what extent of damage they may do (minor examples--like gypsy moths eating away all the plants or locusts or if you get too many ducks using one pond and all their waste leads to algea over taking the pond, so on and so fourth.) What's the point of having an environment or ecosystem or anything whith it going unappreiated and unused? It's like going and buying a life time supply of bagels then setting them down next to yourself and deciding you'd just sit there and stare at them while you starve to death and let them rot and don't let anybody else even touch them either. What purpose do you see in something like this? What good is an ecosystem that simply exists and nothing else? how is existence of anything ever an end in itself? As for the thinking we're better for deciding to die off for the sake of the ecosystem, part of my post above was copied from an older post, so it may not exactly apply to this thread. But, I still hold the things I said to be my stand point any way. Even if you completely disreguard the environment as a motivating factor and just think humans suck, I already gave my position on that issue too......
man, this is off topic, but with this extent of self loathing (because you are a human obviously) I don't even see what could motivate you to get up in the morning.

stare You're wearing too much stuff... What does it matter if the planet is appreciated or unappreciated? Just because we have the ability to comprehend most that is said to us, doesn't mean that God will come down and give us the answer to life and we will appreciate everything more. It's the greatest mystery of all. Why are we here? I don't want to see any," The point of life, is living it." I mean, is God testing us? Is there a God? Have we always been here? Are there others like us? Don't think of suicide as pathetic, because it's not. It's a journey to see what is the point. Because there must be something more than life. There must be something after death. I wish to live by my own rules and do what I want. I wish to do was satisfies me. I won't sacrifice myself to the Heavens just now, but when I do, I hope to come back as something better than human. I also wish to find the meaning of life. I'm still searching.  

AliasL

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 pm
Here's a solution: why don't I just kill you so we don't have to listen to your bitchy, incessant psychobabble? That way you won't have to deal with humanity ever again, and vice versa.

Why do you even care that these things happen? You have some extremely high standards for what people should be doing; in fact they are unrealisticly high.

What's so bad about caring only for ourselves? We are obviously the most important creatures on this planet, for we developed the State, which gives us a reason to live. We have done many things that the average animal could never even think of doing. We have developed methods of treating sickness, mass production, and have constantly pushed the limits of technology further and further ahead. We are an amazing species.

What I don't understand is why you care so much for the "harmony" of the planet. What you should care for is furthering our species and adding to the gene pool. Then again, if you pass the gene of self-destruction, maybe it would be better that you don't include yourself in the gene pool.

Oh, and Josef Stalin said that, not Marilyn Manson.

And if you don't want to die, why not simply become a hermit, find a nice little hole to hide yourself from the horror of humanity, and rot there until you die? I'm guessing that's a good method to get away from people.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:28 pm
My Deep Sadness
bluecherry

stare You're wearing too much stuff... What does it matter if the planet is appreciated or unappreciated? Just because we have the ability to comprehend most that is said to us, doesn't mean that God will come down and give us the answer to life and we will appreciate everything more. It's the greatest mystery of all. Why are we here? I don't want to see any," The point of life, is living it." I mean, is God testing us? Is there a God? Have we always been here? Are there others like us? Don't think of suicide as pathetic, because it's not. It's a journey to see what is the point. Because there must be something more than life. There must be something after death. I wish to live by my own rules and do what I want. I wish to do was satisfies me. I won't sacrifice myself to the Heavens just now, but when I do, I hope to come back as something better than human. I also wish to find the meaning of life. I'm still searching.

Excuse me? My avatar has nothing to do with this at all (plus, this is just a temporary outfit because I felt like using some of my new Halloween items.) Also, among and as part of other things, I'm an atheist, so I don't find any "god" arguments swaying. Those kinds of arguments not being valid from my standpoint, not looking for somebody else to give humans answers, I see humans can get answers for themselves. And the point of life I certainly would not say is just "living it" -- life is to be lived for the sake of living well, the point is to achieve your own personal happiness. You can and will believe what you want and I can't force you to change your mind, but just know that I'm not backing down from what I said either.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:01 pm
Okay, while I understand where we're all coming from, I have to say, humans are not the most important creatures on this planet. If anything, we're the least important, except that we're rapidly destroying it.

Think about it. Without humans, the entire ecosystem would still be intact. There would be few to almost no endangered species, and fewer illnesses, as well. Guns wouldn't exist, and so murder, rape, and all the other violent crimes-or any crimes, truly, would be mpossible.

Truly, the only good thing we've done is create government, and that was born through fear of human capabilities. John Locke's Natural Rights say we have the right to life, liberty, and property. Without the government, we'd all be running through the streets murdering each other with rocks and (possibly sharpened) sticks.

For those who want all human dead, you might want to look at yourselfves in the mirror. I'm fairly sure you're part of the race, too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:52 pm
I would spend 15 minutes making up some witty response but as Der Freischdouchebag said i would just be bitching...and i dont really feel like bitching right now.  

[ Mod ] James

11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces