Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai_Gunman

8,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:56 pm
In book 6, the horocrux they went after turned out to be fake and it turned out that someone was already searching for them and in book five, there was a cabinet that no one could open. not only that but the person who was looking for it has the same initials as sirius black's brother. coincidence?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:29 am
i have never noticed it!  

Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mya Erya

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:31 pm
I've never noticed that...hmmmm neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:16 am
That spread around my friends crazy fast. Everyone figured out the second time they read the book. "WTF?"

But, yeah, I knew that. There were more clues in there somewhere., becasue I knew them. Do I still know them? I can't remember... sweatdrop

WHITless

Xx_Bibi1991_xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:13 pm
I've noticed it. That all me and my one friend talk about, she found those before i did though  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:13 pm
Ooh. Yea, I found that.
I found other clues, but I can't remember them right now...  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Boondoggled

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:41 pm
Yea I know that but it seem's like a very small clue and it dosen't mean anything just wait for the next book and u'll find out with the rest of us.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:20 pm
Weird, I have not noticed this...  

SeulWolf

Sliver_Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:57 pm
SoccerSuperstar100
I've never noticed that...hmmmm neutral

yeah me 2
i never noticed it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:02 pm
its intersting
but also.........

Does anyone think that harry might be a horocrux himself??????? exclaim question  

Sliver_Goddess

warm weather girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:02 pm
missed that  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:29 pm
I DID I DID I DID!!!

wasn't it also a locket that nobody could seem to open?
that was the other clue.

R.A.B.
Regalus A--------? Black

i love life...and Harry Potter...  

MollyFlogginz

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 pm
Fire_Witch_Unnati
its intersting
but also.........

Does anyone think that harry might be a horocrux himself??????? exclaim question
User Image

Yes, but only half. There is no way he could be a full horcrux, because, why not just complete it upon killing James if it was before? There was to time after, according to the books, and he there was ovbiously No time between Lily's death and the riddance of Voldemort. So, the only possible way was a before AND after spell. Extreamly complex and would require hours of meticulous work.

Dumbles should NOT be dead. After all, anyone noticed the clue about Dumble's horcrux? And Fawkes's mourning? Phoenix tears have healing powers, and with that many tears, one could almost be broght back to life. The main spell was a silent spell, and the killing curse does not make anyone fly back. Expelliarmus does, however. Snape could have said the killing curse, but really have used expelliarmus. That does not mean Dumbles would walk away unharmed, he would most certainly be knocked out. Also, you never see his body after he dies. Never. AND, why would Dumbles imobilize Harry, if not to keep him from attacking Snape or doing something stupid like that? Hmmmm? (If you can't tell, I'm not fond of Harry . . .) And, wouldn't Dumbles's horcrux be fawkes? (Seriously, he's smart! He'd use an opportunity like that!!!)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:13 am
I noticed that but had forgotten about it. A few other things have made me wonder as well but off the top of my head I can't remember. About the Dumbledore thing and everybody who's trying to find a loophole in his death I think he really just died. I mean: people haven't accepted the fact that he could be dead yet.  

penned ignorance

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:42 am
Fire_Witch_Unnati
its intersting
but also.........

My friends Melly and Carrie and I have all discussed that theory. We've figured that if he is then it was by mistake. That Voldemort didn't mean to do it, but it just happened. Besides if he meant to do it then why would Voldemort try to get Dumbledore to kill Harry in the 5th book when Harry went after Bellatrix after Sirius fell behind the veil?  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff