Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snape... what to make of Snape?
  dot dot dot
  GOLD!!! YAY!!!
View Results

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:21 am
Snape? I don't know what to make of Snape. Gosh, she left us with such a cliffhanger there!!! >< He COULD be good, or he COULD be bad... Dumbledore did say "Severus... please...", was that a plea for help or a plea for death? Had they made some sort of previous arrangement (because he did with Harry, who knows who else he talked to, and/or gave away information to)? And did he even REALLY kill him? Maybe it was an ellaborate hoax. You know what, I dunno. I've posted all the theories I could think of, you guys have fun. I LOVE listening to HP debates!

If he did, was it a mercy thing, or a murder?
And... for the future, is he going to die?

Have fun! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:21 am
Yeah, Snape did kill Dumbledore. JK Rowling announced that Dumbledore is dead a couple of weeks ago. I think that Snape killed him because he wanted Voldemort to believe that he is on his side, and will always be that way. Then later in the book, he'll die to save Harry for some reason. That's just the feeling I get about what'll happen to Snape.  

Hakura88

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:11 am
Hakura88
Yeah, Snape did kill Dumbledore. JK Rowling announced that Dumbledore is dead a couple of weeks ago. I think that Snape killed him because he wanted Voldemort to believe that he is on his side, and will always be that way. Then later in the book, he'll die to save Harry for some reason. That's just the feeling I get about what'll happen to Snape.

I personally agree with you but I don't want Snape to die even though i know its probaly going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:55 pm
lol gotta love/hate/all of the above Snape  

Pandalover263

NobleCrouton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:11 pm
Good I think...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:54 pm
I think he killed him so malfoy didn't have too, it also insures his place with V. while keeping his promise to malfoy's mom.  

kitcat007

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:37 pm
its true that JK rowling announced that dumbledore is dead but im still going to hold on to my beliefs. i think that snape might die, and turn good in the process. but i dont think that they r going to kill him in the 7th book.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:49 pm
Hmm.. For some reason I think Snape is good, and really didn't kill Dumbledore.. Maybe having it be and "act" where Snape killed a fake.. I dunno.. He's probably still bad..  

[Annoyed]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:45 am
I'm uncertain about Snape, I've been wondering the same thing. I think it'd be really interesting if he turned out to be the ultimate hero, like, he's the one that ends up killing Voldemort or something.

I'm pretty sure Dumbledore is dead. I hope that Snape killed Dumbledore for the greater good.

He's certainly and interesting character to say the least.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:33 pm
um, dumbledoer is most deffinetly dead.. the mentors always die.. thats sort of an unwrittin rule. as for snape killing dumbedor, he had to. Remeber the unbreakable vow he made with Draco's mother? if Draco faild and died, so would Snape. He had no choise(sp) but remember, didn't she say he had a look of hatered etched on his face? could it be because he didn't want to kill him? ninja  

~Lupine the Dark-one~

high summoner of aeons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:37 am
i have never like Severus snape and i never will. i just have a had a strange feeling againist him. so i hope he dies in the 7th books.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:23 am
Did he REALLY kill Dumbledore?
If he did, was it a mercy thing, or a murder?
And... for the future, is he going to die?
so thats what you want to know?
well heres what i think.

yes he killed dumbledore but only becaues of the n brackeball boned he made with dracos mun. we he said that if draco couldn't kill him snape would!
but i also think i could have been a mercy thing or something they came up with together. for all we know snape could be a lot more help to harry in the last book after all he is in the right place to. well thats what i thinl any way. let me know.  

the kureaa

Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:52 am
i_love_nutmeg
Hakura88

I personally agree with you but I don't want Snape to die even though i know its probaly going to happen.

same here... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:43 pm
Did you notice at the end of the book that Snape wouldn't let Harry do one of the Unforgivable Curses? And I also think that Dumbledore was a horocrux. That liquid he drank in the cave I think made him into one. And thus he had to die to destroy it. Snape must have known that. So I think that Snape is good.  

Zurianne

LordHanky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:47 am
Zurianne
Did you notice at the end of the book that Snape wouldn't let Harry do one of the Unforgivable Curses? And I also think that Dumbledore was a horocrux. That liquid he drank in the cave I think made him into one. And thus he had to die to destroy it. Snape must have known that. So I think that Snape is good.

This might be true but i doubt it, if you rembemer what was in the "horcrux" you would also remember that someone already had taken it, and they would also have to drink the exact same liquid that D drank, to fool V.
And if S realy is on Vs side then why did he actually DO something for the order? Also i think that there is a bigger chance that he is good after what he did, because he is now in with the DE, this could go either way.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff