Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Favorite Harry Potter Movie Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakura88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:01 am
So, which one is your favorite? I would have to go with Sorcerers Stone. I did like the other ones to some extent, but this one just turned out to be my favorite. Not a lot was taken out, and yet not too much was randomly inserted. This is how I like movies that are turned into books. Prisoner of Azkaban was my least favorite, mostly because of the addition of those shrunken heads and just how fast the beginning was. Before you even knew it, we went through the first several chapters in just 3 minutes. I just wish they had taken it a bit slower with that one.

Discuss:
- Your favorite Potter movie
- Why it's your favorite
- Why you didn't choose the other movies
- (optional) Your least favorite Potter movie and why it was your least favorite  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:45 pm
My favorite HP movies are the third and forth.
I like the third because of the storyline, werewolves and the anamegius(sorry I do not know the spelling for that word sweatdrop ). The fourth becuase of the Dragons heart
I didn't realy like the other movies(Except for Fluffy ^.^)
My least favorite would have to be the first.  

Flooboo

Dapper Lunatic

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:26 am
I can't decide really. the movies seem to be getting better and better. I love how they keep the darkness of it all, it shows the filmmakers and WB want to really keep with the growing of Rowling's creation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:35 pm
my favorite would have to be the 4th movie because I loved the triwizard tournament and yule ball. Even though it's my favorite, it's also my least favorite. I just think it was way to rushed.  

Fiery Snow

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Hayor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:36 am
My favorites were the first and second because they kept the least amount out and least favorite would be the third and fourth because they left out a LOT of important chapters. In the fourth the last chapters of the book were left out  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:02 pm
Fiery Snow
my favorite would have to be the 4th movie because I loved the triwizard tournament and yule ball. Even though it's my favorite, it's also my least favorite. I just think it was way to rushed.
they totally rushed it. i like the content of the 4th best- but the First is the best becuase it stays truest to the book. Third one SUCKED.  

twinkie14

cinnamon-sprinkle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 pm
I' d hav 2 say the 4th 1 altho it is quite hard 2 decide.
I think that 1 bcos it is so long and u can really get into it!
Also I like the emotiional part wen Cedric dies bcos(pls don't h8 me) it is kinda cheesy!

annoyin thinds about the 4th one- they cut sooo much important stuff out like wat happeneed 2 the Triwizard winnings and wher was Dobby also, wat about the ordeal wiv Rita Skeeter???
The other 1's are jus kinda childish especially the 1st 1 (sorry if u like that 1 best)
Anyway I hav sed inuf!
dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:11 am
The movie: 4th, although I liked some of the elements to #3.

Urg, did it bug any of you guys as much as it did me that they totally changed the landscape in #3 and they started wearing regular clothes a lot more?! Grrrr.... that drove me crazy the whole movie...  

Pandalover263

` a u r o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:03 pm
Out of the box
Came Heartbreak and Greed,
Hunger and Illness,
Pain, Sorrow, and Need.

i like the third movie the best. i think its the most interesting. the fourth movie is ok...i guess its my next favorite, but the story goes so fast, like all of a sudden the kids go to the Quiddich world cup, and then theyre on the train, and then all of a sudden the beauxbatons and the durmstrang ppl are there...

Pandora screamed as she
Slammed down the lid.
She cried when she thought of
The thing that she did.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:13 pm
Hey, when does the next MOVIE come out?

I know the book is (probably) 7-7-07, but I don't know about the book...  

Pandalover263

Rubae_Angel

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:44 pm
goblet of fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:08 pm
i like the goblet of fire. I love the envirorment and the scenery. The yule ball was amazing. that's my opinion. oh and draco gets hotter with every movie.  

dangereusehunter

Akane Dan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:34 am
I am like all of them to tell you the truth but the one I LOVE is the 4th movie
The dragons are awesome in the movie, the characters that they bring into the movie are fantastic, Ron's cuter in that movie rolleyes
and Harry, Ron and Hermione have grown up so much, in character I mean..lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:54 pm
I liked 2 and 4

i HATED the 3rd one!!!! OHHHH gosh how that werewolf sucked!!! and they added stuff that didnt ned to be there when they could have put stuff they had taken out in there!!! Made me soooooooo F-ing mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

DF Elder Thrud

x~BleedingMascara~x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:34 am
Akane Dan
I am like all of them to tell you the truth but the one I LOVE is the 4th movie
The dragons are awesome in the movie, the characters that they bring into the movie are fantastic, Ron's cuter in that movie rolleyes
and Harry, Ron and Hermione have grown up so much, in character I mean..lol

I love that pic in your signature and guess what...i have it as a tattoo on the bottom of my back! Not that this is of any relevance or that you'll care but so.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff