Submit

Will Draco turn good?
  Good?
  Bad?
  Killed?
View Results

King of Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:26 am
Wil Draco turn good or evil? That is the question that alot of Harry potter fans are asking themselves. Whil most say that draco will turn good, I disagree. Draco seems to me like the bullying type and if Draco Is getting bullied then I think Voldemort will have an easy time controlling him. I think he and harry will have one last Battle before the book is over. (Don't ask me when) But I think harry will win. And then Draco will Side with harry becuase harry would have proven himself (in dracos eyes) that he is more powerful than voldemort. So I guess I do think Draco turns good in the end, but as for his father, well he can go drowned himself in his snooty cereal!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:28 pm
I don't like Draco and I also don't think he'll go good.  

TintedShades

Hakura88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:24 am
Since the end of book 6, I've always believed that Draco will eventually realize that he's doing the wrong thing, and that he'll eventually try to help Harry out in the end in some way or another.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:17 am
Draco doesn't have enough evil in him to stay with Voldemort. Did you ever notice that Draco was always just trying to LOOK tough most of the time in front of his friends? Chances are he probably doesn't know ALL of the bad he's done because his dad raised him that way.  

Hayor

dory2o2

Eloquent Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:34 am
i think that draco will eventually turn good! but i do agree that he will see that harry is the better then Voldemort.... i mean come on one of them has to do die i just hope it's voldermort!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:57 pm
i think he is either going to die (most likely b/c of harry)- or harry is going to end up saving him- so he may become good- hmmmm.  

twinkie14

Jinny in a Bottle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:08 am
Im pretty sure he wants to be good. But doesn't want to let his father down, or get Voltemort upset. Then we would die of course. If only he could have let down his pride and jelousy of Harry, it wouldn't have happened to him gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:30 am
I think Draco might turn good... Or at least I really hope he does. Draco's charecter is so good. Turning good would make his charecter have even more depth.  

i_love_nutmeg

johnlennonandcupcakes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:23 am
I think Draco has too much weakness to follow through with anything. I think he has a good soul, but a terrible insecurity... He'll go down with Voldemort out of pure fear, and he won't have the strength to stand up to him or run away  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:31 pm
I think that Snape(I still don't believe he's all bad..) will help him realize he wasn't cut out for being evil and he will turn good but he will die before he can do anything to help or be hidden.  

...Angel...Escondida...

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:29 pm
...Angel...Escondida...
I think that Snape(I still don't believe he's all bad..) will help him realize he wasn't cut out for being evil and he will turn good but he will die before he can do anything to help or be hidden.

I agree. I trulely can't believe Severus is all bad, the way the charecter is built up that would be to how do you explain it.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:17 am
I think it was pretty clear in the 6th book (or at least it was TO ME) that Draco turned pretty good. Either that, or he put up a show for Dumbledore, because he acted more like just a scared teen than a killer.

The REAL question is... is SNAPE gonna be good or evil or killed?  

Pandalover263

Freak-the-Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:35 am
i think that malfoy will go evil and stand in Harry's way and get killed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:41 pm
Hmmm... you think he'll get killed? (I don't know if she has the heart to kill him off, he's so amusing at parts! Think book three, Hermionie's great punch)  

Pandalover263

CheatGod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:03 pm
what if draco kill voldermort WAAA cant let that happen blaugh  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items