Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Book 7: Your thoughts and theories Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakura88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:31 am
We all know that this book means the end of the series. What we don't know is what will happen in the book. So what do you think is going to happen in the final chapters of Harry Potter? There will be a few characters, if not more, that will be getting killed. I think one of these characters will be Ron. Book 3 had ties to book 5, book 2 had ties to book 6, and if the cycle continues book 1 has ties to book 7. If that is the case, maybe the chess match all the way back in book 1 foreshadows Ron sacrificing himself for Harry and Hermione, or maybe just Harry depending on the situation. As for the final battle, I believe that Draco might try to help Harry, but might possibly die in the process.

Discuss:
-What you think will happen
-Who might possibly die
-Anything else that relates to the events of the book  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:18 am
I think Sirus might come back in some way to help harry out. cuase he didn't really die he just sort of fell into that mirror. I also think that Harmione (don't really know how to spell) will get killed. and that will make Harry go a little crazy. He will start to work dilegently as never before to Learn new more powerful spells, and then try to defeat voldemort. (But hey its just a guess)  

King of Trash

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:44 am
I think one of the Weasley parents is possible for death, most likely Arthur. none of their kids or Hermione will die though. Ginny least of all cause I think Rowling has intended for her and Harry to end up together in the end, or the whole damn thing has been a hell of a tease.
I could see Hagrid or his brother dying in book 7. the Order's definently gonna end up losing a few members though I can't say for sure who'll bite the big one. I wouldn't be surprised if a few Deatheaters get taken out for good either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:45 pm
I heard somewhere that she was going to write an 8th book, an epilogue.

And I have this theory that Harry's scar is one of the horcrux.  

melody_3

Noble Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Hakura88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:09 am
melody_3
I heard somewhere that she was going to write an 8th book, an epilogue.

And I have this theory that Harry's scar is one of the horcrux.

Where did you hear that at? I only go to reliable websites like Mugglenet and the Leaky Cauldron.

As for the Harry's scar being a horcrux, I don't think that is going to happen. JK Rowling has already stated that Harry isn't a Horcrux, but I don't know if that could possibly mean that his scar could still be one. Even if it is a possiblity, I don't think Voldemort would have had time to make the scar into a horcrux, unless he did it without us knowing in one of the more recent books.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:14 am
I'm really getting tired of hearing the "popular" theory of Harry's scar being one of the horcruxs. the next person that says that better have some damn proof of it.  

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

Mis Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:26 pm
i think 7th is going to hell ... becuse the movie people pushed her to finshed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:55 pm
ive heard there may be an 8th book too. she hinted at it in an interview (i thin with katie Curic [cant spell it]) before i think the 5th book came out. I think there will be an 8th-theres just too much to try to fit in one book.

Yeah- i dont think the scar is a horcrux.

and i think tonks and/or lupin will die.
Snapes going to die too.  

twinkie14

Jinny in a Bottle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:06 am
In the 7th book, Harry is going to die gonk
I wish it wouldn't happen, but thats what's going to be.
I hope not too many people die... thats just sad.
I love harry potter heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:52 am
does anyone know when it will come out  

greendayfan644

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:59 pm
greendayfan644

I think the talked about release date was 7/7/07. though it might not be then.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:43 am
Spyke Darkwing
greendayfan644

I think the talked about release date was 7/7/07. though it might not be then.

I heard that on MuggleCast several times, although one of the podcasters is betting it comes out in 2008.

That somehow reminds me. Do you guys think Pettigrew is going to repay is debt to Harry? I think he might, although I'm not entirely sure how he'll do it. Maybe he'll turn on Voldemort and eventually save Harry's life at some point of the book.

Also, JK Rowling said that the 3rd movie foreshadows the last book. How do you think the movie foreshadowed the final Harry Potter book? I personally have no clue, but I do think that Harry is going to suffer but be happy about it in the end.  

Hakura88

johnlennonandcupcakes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:17 am
maybe tapdancing spiders? they weren't in the book rofl

My sister thinks Harry is a Horcrux, and Voldemort is truly protecting him, but scaring him so that he will protect himself and so others will protect him

i also think that slughorn died, not Dumbledore, remember the O-ho thing? well dumbledore says it a little before his death ( i must give credit to a friend who's name is Barmsarina Radcliffe on here)

my own ideas? hmm... i think snape will die, he betrayed Old Voldy... and Sirius will not come back, we all just wish he would... Bill might play a big part, what with the half Werewolf thing, and Fleur might come into play too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:00 am
Well, she has officially stated that two will die. I think the possibilities are:

-Snape
-Harry (although I really don't think so... look what the author of Sherlock Holmes did, he killed him off and so many ripoffs came out that he had to "revive" him...)
-Voldemort
-Maybe Ron/Hermione?

I really dunno... although I think the... omg, I'm way to tired to look it up... those three inital thingies. I've worked it out, and I'm ALMOST positive that it's Sirius' brother that's talked about. I mean, think about it. She states in one of the previous chapters talking to... crap, I'm way to tired, the dude who took over potions... that they were a match set! She delibrately talked about him! Either a really good teaser or a hint...

Yeah, sorry I can't remember names, I'm exhausted and it's 1 o'clock in the morning for me, I'm going to bed... I'll be back!  

Pandalover263

Hakura88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:15 am
Pandalover263
I really dunno... although I think the... omg, I'm way to tired to look it up... those three inital thingies. I've worked it out, and I'm ALMOST positive that it's Sirius' brother that's talked about. I mean, think about it. She states in one of the previous chapters talking to... crap, I'm way to tired, the dude who took over potions... that they were a match set! She delibrately talked about him! Either a really good teaser or a hint...

Yeah, I think RAB is Regulus Black. I remember on a Harry Potter website (either Leaky Cauldron or Veritaserum), it was announced that his middle name starts with an A. I can't remember what the name was though.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff