Shigure
  Momiji
  Haru
  Akito O.o
  someone else ^_^
View Results

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:55 am
Hello again, notice my polls taking on a certain theme, lol! I couldn't believe there was no Fruits Basket thread yet! *shock* So TA DA here one is <3 ! Feel free to talk about anything Fruits Basket, and bicker about who Tohru should end up with... (cheers for Yuki) ,lol.

Anyway, yes I shall add more later!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:07 pm
I think she ends up with Kyou.. I heard from someone she does. I have no idea though. I always thought she would end up with Yuki, since they suit a lot.  

fiore della ciliegia

xX_Random-Soul_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:40 pm
YOU SPELT KYO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S KYO K-Y-O AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ALL FURBA FANS KNOW THAT!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:39 pm
I think that she should be with Yuki. He is very kind and sweet to her. And though I adore the cat, he is just with too short of a fuse.

But I adore the tv show all together! My fiance' adores the dog! He fits his personality to a T, save for the perverted part. But he acts like a cute puppy a lot of the time. really.

I love you, Pyris.... heart

Crinis

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:40 pm
I personally say that she should be with Kyo (and parade around with an "I heart Kyo" wristband to show my support). Yuki is very kind, but since the beginning Tohru has had an affinity for the cat. Remember at the beginning when she said she wanted to be the year of the cat? It's prophetic. Furthermore she has accepted him for who he is, accidents aside. She has never rejected him for what he is. If she didn't end up with him it would be going back on how she had embraced him when she saw his true form. So Kyo and Tohru forever!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:22 am
oX_Alucard_Xo
YOU SPELT KYO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S KYO K-Y-O AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ALL FURBA FANS KNOW THAT!!!!!! scream

Ya thats how I used to spell it 'Kyo'...but then someone corrected me so now I usually write Kyo/Kyou to make everyone happy. But I made this late last night and grew lazy and just did the one. Furuba or fruits basket: Kyou or Kyo xp  

.A.k.a.n.e.

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 am
Marafuji
I think she ends up with Kyou.. I heard from someone she does. I have no idea though. I always thought she would end up with Yuki, since they suit a lot.

I know people are saying this a lot but it's still a spolier please put these in white font ^.^ . Even if your not sure it's true! But she can't end up with anyone yet the manga is not finished wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:38 pm
.A.k.a.n.e.
Marafuji

I know people are saying this a lot but it's still a spolier please put these in white font ^.^ . Even if your not sure it's true! But she can't end up with anyone yet the manga is not finished wink

Uhm, sorry I will remember that next time.. sweatdrop -forgot-  

fiore della ciliegia

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:27 pm
Marafuji
.A.k.a.n.e.
Marafuji

Uhm, sorry I will remember that next time.. sweatdrop -forgot-
tis fine ^^ , it happens 3nodding
Has anyone read the last manga that came out, volume 13, you learn a little more about Yuki T.T and others! I just want to see more of Yuki's past to better understand what hes going through. We have seen Kyo/Kyou 's and I would like to see Yuki's now. Momiji is so nice makes me want to cry <3
I can't wait for the next one! Spolier ... ---> Does anyone know what volume you find out about Akito being female!?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:59 pm
I think Tohru ends up with Kyo, that is what it seems in the anime...but I rather she end up with Yuki, he's so sweet...but I think i like the manga better than the anime because the manga isn't finished yet! but I did love the anime anyways  

x-MistressJoker-x

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:24 am
AnimeJ102
I think Tohru ends up with Kyo, that is what it seems in the anime...but I rather she end up with Yuki, he's so sweet...but I think i like the manga better than the anime because the manga isn't finished yet! but I did love the anime anyways

Ya in the anime they did focus a lot on Tohru and Kyo/Kyou! But they left out a lot of things that were in the manga! Well it's obvious they couldn't put in everything that happened in the manga. The manga is still not finished after all. I mean the first few volumes that they used. Number one being, I wish they had the hat story in the anime! crying

I would also like Yuki paired with Tohru...rather than Kyou/Kyo. I was all for the Kyou/Kyo and Kagura pair, but I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:16 am
I think as a severe twist in fate that, Kyo and Yuki get together, Momiji goes home with Haru, Tori-san has a secret relationship with Aya-chan, and Gure-kun goes home with Akito-dono.

And you ask, What about Tohru-kun?

She dies, in a horrible cleaing accident involving a rampaging lamb, and a hungry tiger cub.

(I'm called Kisa, and I dun like Tohru. Makes tons of sense.)

Andreieth

CommodoreCatherineHagerty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:56 am
Hoho! I know who she ends up with! And I know why too! Spoiler in white! Highlight if you want to know.
(Kyo and Tohru get together in about the 113th chapter or so. Somewhere along the story Yuki falls for another girl who is the sister of his vice president.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:36 am
hehe i think and want tohru to end up with kyo.
i heard that yuki might end up with kagura! wow...that would be interesting in my opinion.
but yeah...
Tohru and Kyo all the way! ^^ hehe.  

final_anime_kingdom

Cluttered Shopper

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:10 am
Fruits Basket is probably my favourite anime/manga of all time, that is until I find something better. Anyway, I like it so much because of the interesting and emotional storyline. The characters are well developed and the music in the anime gives it the most appropriate feel.

As for coupling goes, my favourite couple is Hiro and Kisa even though that's almost incest ninja . As for Tohru, I say she should end up with Kyo, but I may be a bit biased in that opinion because Kyo is my favourite character.  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff