One that TMW forgot
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:25 pm
What can you say about this guy? His work is fabulous! I have yet to see an ugly work from him. Every movie is so beautiful and deep. Discuss!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:21 pm
While I like the works that I have seen so far, I love My Neighbor Totoro a lot! Probably because it tickles my inner child inside  

Jironimo Kasumi

Koryu Elric

7,625 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:33 am
I love Spirited Away and Castle in the Sky. I found them to be so cute. They probably should have found another person for the voice of Chihiro in Spitited Away, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:14 pm
My favorites are Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke.  

orange error

W0nder B0y

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:47 pm
Totoro, all the way, baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:15 am
Howls Moving Castle! Rox my sock!  

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Destiny.Revealed]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:18 am
I heart Nausicca of the Valley of the Wind. The rest of his work is amazingly awesome, too, but that's my all time favorite. Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke and Kiki's Delivary Service are also really good. All the movie's have some kind of meaning, are unique, and are deffinately fun to watch. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:06 pm
Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away are my all time favs!
He is probably one of my favorites creators of anime. It's amazing how he can take a little inspiration from his family and friends and make it into an amazing feature that always has a special meaning behind it mrgreen  

Shaedow_dream

` Plastic Feathers Aki

Badgeless Browser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Shaedow_dream
He is probably one of my favorites creators of anime. It's amazing how he can take a little inspiration from his family and friends and make it into an amazing feature that always has a special meaning behind it mrgreen

I prefer those also. I just recently saw Howl's Moving Castle. I loved Howl. ^^ ::drools::  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:49 pm
I love his movies! I have only seen a few, but they were really good! I saw some of Howl's Moving Castle, and I love it! It is my fav so far! It's killing me, I want to see the rest soo badly!  

fantasier_xp

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:20 am
Whisper of the Heart. It's version of the song The Rose made me cry, and that happens only about once a year.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:10 pm
~Aki_Otaku_13~
Shaedow_dream

I prefer those also. I just recently saw Howl's Moving Castle. I loved Howl. ^^ ::drools::

true. howl's hot. i think he's about the first attractive guy i've ever seen in miyazaki films.  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

AbelWhiteshield

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:44 pm
I specially love Whispers of Heart heart It shows some of japanese life and modern culture, and i like the story, so i got the manga too ^^, it's very diferent... and i prefer the Ghilbli's work.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:18 am
Miyazaki-sama makes the best movies in my opinion. I'd love to meet him. But, like it says in one of my favorite books, "Hayao Miyazaki is even harder to meet than Walt Disney".

I have yet to see all of the movies. I've fallen a little behind. I missed Howl's Moving Castle when it came out in theaters, and I've only seen the main movies, like Mononoke-hime, Castle in the Sky, and Nausicaa.

LoliKokoro

Dapper Millionaire

Laugh Once In A Red Moon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:24 pm
Totoro! ^.^  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items