Haven't seen any, but I'd like to.
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:35 pm
Ok, after I went to my first con I got addicted to AMV's. You can find them at www.animemusicvideos.org. You need a DivX Player to watch them too. My faves are "Shonen Bushido," "Stop the Rock," FMA's "Always Hardcore," and the Lord of the Sennen Ringu. What about all the you?  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:00 pm
show me someone who can't laugh at AMV's and I'll show someone with no soul xd  

hakkai girl

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:47 pm
You have no soul?  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:30 pm
I love amv's, but you don;t ONLY need a DivX player to watch them, I watch them all the time on my regular windows media. ^^'

Many are on youtube too.

KoiLilly

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:19 pm
Im currently working on making one with all vampire anime I can get my hands on xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:33 am
There's this really good Naruto one called "Real Ninjas". You can find it on YouTube.com and on that www.animemusicvideos.org place.  

..Ue-chan..

Monkee_Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:29 am
The AMV "Real Ninja's" is really good. I like the 'Go Commando In Public' part. LoL blaugh

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:34 pm
I make ASlayerGIrl  

Reflection of Existance

Chaos_Sunrise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:55 pm
Monkee_Girl
The AMV "Real Ninja's" is really good. I like the 'Go Commando In Public' part. LoL blaugh

Yes, I love that one too. However I love the part with 'Real Ninjas Are Smooth.' I don't know why, but that always cracks me up...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:45 pm
kartoonzangel
There's this really good Naruto one called "Real Ninjas". You can find it on YouTube.com and on that www.animemusicvideos.org place.
I love that AMV my friend has it on his profile and it's hilarious. I like it so much that i got one of my friends to strip the video and put it in song format. Unfortunately when he did that it got sped up to 5-10 times normal speed so it's realy creepy and i got rid of it. sweatdrop  

KamiKaziBawmer

KamiKaziBawmer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:48 pm
Hey i'm wondering have any of you seen this AMV. it's much funnier when you've seen the anime but i like it none the less.
Mahou Sensei Negima AMV  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:25 pm
I am on youtube, under Timarena I make parodys and all other sorts of Amvs...  

Avavin

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:33 am
I saw Real Ninjas. I'm not a Naruto fan, but that was hilarious. Especially the fact that real ninjas go commando in public. xd Anywho, just a question, what does one need to be able to make an AMV besides and idea, music, and an anime(s) (yes I have seen "Failed Experiments in AMVs)?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:06 am
themadwriter
I saw Real Ninjas. I'm not a Naruto fan, but that was hilarious. Especially the fact that real ninjas go commando in public. xd Anywho, just a question, what does one need to be able to make an AMV besides and idea, music, and an anime(s) (yes I have seen "Failed Experiments in AMVs)?

insperation (Sp?) and windows movie maker  

Avavin

Dis Flavored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:52 am
How coincidental...I just clicked on "Shounen Bushido" seconds before I read this...Anyways, I luv AMV.org though my videos are not the best blaugh
I just finished watching "Euphoria" and it's awesome!  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff