Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:58 pm
. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was my first outfit I ever made. I was so proud of it but then I went to the AT and it was torn to shreds. crying (I donated the first month, and NM headband the first day.. woot.)

*I had that Anti-Bite mask on for 10 months straight until I got my zombie-hood.*

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:07 pm
How did you become a zombie anyway?

I don't think I have a pic of my first avi.. I may have to track one down or get back the items for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:10 pm
Jackelope

I don't think I have a pic of my first avi.. I may have to track one down or get back the items for it.

I had to remake mine using the Dream Avi thing. xp
*shivers* oh the memories of Halloween Event 2005. It was a event. You had to get many many grunnies buy spamming for hours.... horrible horrible event. *still have nightmares. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Ok.. sorry for bringing it up.. lol. didn't you just have to get Vial of Unknown Liquid or something?  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

LordWade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:22 pm

this is my first avi, made of things I won from people in the battle threads I did when I first started on here, a long two months ago, even had a storyline behind it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:44 pm
Jackelope
Shiver`
Jackelope

I had to remake mine using the Dream Avi thing. xp
*shivers* oh the memories of Halloween Event 2005. It was a event. You had to get many many grunnies buy spamming for hours.... horrible horrible event. *still have nightmares. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Ok.. sorry for bringing it up.. lol. didn't you just have to get Vial of Unknown Liquid or something?

Nope, the vial turns me back into a normal avi., it was more of a grunny counter.

OH GOD THE FLASHBACKS! (and look my mask was there. hehe)

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:46 pm
LordWade

this is my first avi, made of things I won from people in the battle threads I did when I first started on here, a long two months ago, even had a storyline behind it.

I like that! Wow, first werewolf avi without useing all the Wolf items. mrgreen And it looks amazing on top of that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:00 pm
Wow.. you did have to spam a lot to get that...  

Jackalope2
Crew

LordWade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:58 pm
Shiver`
LordWade

I like that! Wow, first werewolf avi without useing all the Wolf items. mrgreen And it looks amazing on top of that.

Thanks, it was the first avi I had, and I had a whole two page lol back story about the character.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:15 pm
User Image

that's what i looked like at first xD my friend bought me an outfit and let me borrow his horns of the demon. i eventually bought my own though. of course that was back when horns cost less than 20k..O_o  

Diet Flavoured

FlamingChihuahua

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:02 am
Shiver`
LordWade

I think the werewolf is too overused.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:19 am
it was so crappy. rofl

Cap-n Jack

Deafblood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:08 pm
This is... my first avatar... I should have saved up more for better pants though...
Yeah... I like elisps, alright?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:00 pm

This was my very first avatar.. Yes, I haven't taken off my Zorro Mask since the very begining! xD

Anime Obbsessed

SexyCoconutz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:38 pm
first avvi still in progress.... it'll be a while till i'm done but it still appeals, it's my current right now plus more expensive stuff and a few other moderately cheap stuff.... the addition soon to come would be penguin slippers heart  
24: RP spa

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff