Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:24 pm
User Image
This thread closes for new entries on Thursday, December 1st at 12:01AM EST

Welcome to the Holiday Wishing Well of 2022! This is the first time I will be doing this, so we'll see how it goes and if it'll make a return next year.
The purpose of this thread is to request a custom that you need or want for a plot, a pairing, a giveaway, or anything at all that you have been trying to get.
Throughout the months of November and December, I will endeavor to complete as many customs as possible from this thread.

User Image Know, understand and accept all of the Custom Information before posting.
  • You may only post one form in this thread. You may update and change this form at any time so long as they have not been crossed out.
  • You may only request Regular Species (lion, leopard, cheetah, wild dog, or hyena) or Familiar Species (avian, genet, hare, jackal, klipspringer, mane wolf, ratel, serval, snake, waterbuck, or gazelle).
  • All customs will be rogue lines. You may not request specific pride lines.
  • Please be sure to specify what lineart you want. Lions default to New lineart, all other species will default to Updated (Basic for avians). I have all of the rogue Lion lineart, but I only have the Updated and Alts for all other species.
  • All customs will be adults. You may not request a growing custom.
  • All customs will be unedited. You may not request unique edits for your custom.
  • All customs will not use stock edits. You may not request any stock edits, including but not limited to bald and curly manes, and furs and necklaces.
  • All customs must have visual references and clear instructions as to what you want. (CC customs are not permitted. Palettes are not permitted by themselves. Custom offspring are allowed so long as you have the permission of the parents' owners and you have a visual reference that is not just the links to the parents.)
  • If you are a newbie (own 5 or less SoA, including familiars), please make sure to state it in the form.
  • Breaking any of the above rules may have your entry disqualified. Please read carefully and ask questions in Discord if needed.

User Image Please keep in mind my strengths and weaknesses as a colorist when creating your form.
  • Things I cannot do and avoid: clothes as markings, extremely intricate or tribal markings
  • Things I love to do, but sparingly [for best results]: Wing Markings (1, 2); Starry Markings (1, 2); Dapples (1, 2)
  • Noteworthy things I love to do: Ela'wadiyi tattoo-style markings (1, 2, 3); Stripes (1, 2, 3); Natural Patterns (1, 2, 3, 4)

[size=11][b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]
[b]Are you a newbie?:[/b] Y/N[/size]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:05 pm
Species: Lion - Default
Description: Follow ref for markings. White mane & tail.
Reference Image(s): xXx, xXx
Are you a newbie?: N

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:23 pm
Species: Lion~!
Description: Naevius has a caramel brown base coast with dark brown peaked "socks" on his legs, a darker brown mane, and black back stripe. Her has yellow-green eyes, and white TLK markings and inner ear. FRET NOT, I have a few references, so it's nice and clear. He's Mioyo's brother and a good boy.
Reference Image(s): Ew gross no tablet ref

Mioyo for Back stripe and white markings ref, clean

Zehoret to demonstrate the leg 'socks'p - Note: The leg socks are on all 4 legs, not just forelegs
Are you a newbie?: NOPE! I'm Novacracker, formally. New Username, same terrible jokes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:47 pm
Species: Lion, Rogue Alternate
Description: White base with swirls of blue gradient starry sky
Reference Image(s):[x] [x] [x]

(mate to [x])  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:10 pm
Species: Lioness, Alternate
Description: Adult daughter of Don'zaraasir and Thokk. Ref for colors and pattern: Thokk's base color with a darker colored dorsal stripe, Don's white belly and legs, leg stripes in Thokk's golden color, muzzle and undereye marks in Thokk's golden color, Thokk's dark brown for tail with a dark fade near base. Ruby red eyes.
Reference Image(s): [Ref]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:39 pm
Species: Lion - Rogue alternate
Description: Daughter of Zeal and some random high caste member in my IT elf pride. Markings are mostly from mom with the exception of the moon marking with stars around it on her forehead. Colors can be grabbed directly from reference. I apologize in advance for the terrible track pad reference.
Reference Image(s): Ref

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:25 am
Species: Wild Dog (Updated)
Description: Natural patterns, and you're welcome to deviate a bit from ref! The ref is of a CS version of my boy that has deer-like noses and horns, and you can totally ignore those. No need to include them as markings or anything. He's intended to be just a run of the mill wild dog.
Reference Image(s): Here

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:14 pm
Species: Lion - Default
Description: Pretty much see ref - I couldn't get her leg stripes looking right, so free reign on those as long as they don't go up onto her body or tail
Reference Image(s): Buzz buzz

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:53 pm
Species: Wild Dog
Description: The pokemon Galarian Moltres. Fire wing marking. Fire hair for head ruff. Blue eyes.
Reference Image(s): X, X, X, X Drawn Ref

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:21 pm
Species: Lion - rogue, old updated
Description: Stellar jay. Black head and neck with dark blue body + tail like in ref #1 & #2, and dark blue markings above eyes as in ref #2. Lighter blue from ref #2 for leg gradient like in ref #3, and hair + tail tufts.
Reference Image(s): #1, #2, #3

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:35 pm
Species: Lion (default Rogue)
Description: See Reference! But please change his eye color to a pale blue c: He does indeed have one black sclera and one not-quite-white-but-not-dark.
Reference Image(s): [Ref]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:07 pm
Species: Lion - Old updated .
Description: See reference please! She's blind so her eyes are a soft, milky blue.
Reference Image(s): [Uncert] [Cert]

Quaji: Stock edits are not available for these.
Fixed c:  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:54 pm
Species: Leopard (Alt)
Description: The ref, please! I'd love some sort of elegant necklace design around her neck. Scales aren't necessary if it's too intricate. Those are bigger leopard spots on the scales. Stripes on her front legs, too!
Reference Image(s): [Uncert] | Cert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:56 pm
Sorry! Gaia lagged and double posted me!  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

S1lversong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:11 pm
Species: Lion
Description: I'm ok with anything really, so do whatever you would like! I love the tattoos and natural patterns shown in examples of your work
Reference Image(s): none
Are you a newbie?: Y

Quaji: I require reference images and clear instructions as to what you want. CC (Colorist Choice) is not allowed for these.  
[OOC] Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff