OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:46 am
User Image

Examples of my Work
{ Subserviance | Confidence | Etiquette | Petrification }

Info/Rules:
User Image These customs will close March 7th at 12PM Central Time. Sometime thereafter, I will roll TWO winners!
User Image You will receive 1 ticket, regardless of the number of gods you own or concepts you post. You may only win once.
User Image This thread is only for GODS.
User Image Lineart edits are allowed, as these are gods.
User Image Once the raffle is closed, DO NOT EDIT your post! If you do, you will be disqualified.
User Image No proxying please.
User Image This is not for God breedings.
User Image CC Domains are allowed this time!
User Image CC Designs are A+++
User Image I withhold the right to refuse to do any god which feels out of my comfort range.
User Image Do not ask for a unique-lined familiar with your god.
User Image Please use the form in MY thread. Use of any form other than that will result in disqualification
User Image Before you can try for a god in customs, you must have your quest approved through the SoA Gods mule. (See the Gods section for more information.) Unless CC domain
User Image An individual may get a god once every six months via customs. (This counts for pet trades, but not breedings or gifts.)
User Image If you want to have your god or goddess rebirthed, they must have existed for one year and have twenty complete roleplays. (Please note that once a god is rebirthed they are no longer related to their previous relatives. Their old image may be used for throwbacks to old relatives, but not the new one.)
User Image If you want a mortal-to-god conversion, the mortal must have at least ten complete roleplays. If the god that is giving up their domain existed previously, they must obtain their mortal form via a separate custom slot. SoA that are given out by prides for pride plots and later die as part of that plot are not eligible for these conversions.

• If a mortal dies before ascending to godhood they may return as either a cub or adult god and they are no longer related to their mortal family.
  • If a mortal does not die before ascending to godhood they become an adult god and they are still related to their mortal family.
  • If a mortal does not die before ascending, they will more closely resemble their original form. They may sprout wings, horns or any other unique features but they will still look like themselves.

User Image If you have additional questions, please quote me and post the question in the main thread.

Special Notes
User Image You may enter multiple forms, but you may only post once. If you have multiple forms in your post and you are rolled, I will CC from the ones offered.

God Form:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Lineart:[/b] (Walking Female, Standing Female, Sitting Male, or Standing Male)
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Domain:[/b]
[b]Have you had your quest approved?[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]
[b]How many gods do you own?[/b]
[b]Required RPs:[/b] For ascending mortals and gods being reborn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:20 am
Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Lineart: CC lady adult
Parents: N/A
Domain: CC please!
Have you had your quest approved? No; CC domain
Description: CC! I'm kinda down for surprises, I am a 'good with anything' soul right now. Rgwemarixally I like fluff, beading, eohemeral things, crystyals, and half of the tribal and ornatye weatr in Final Fantasy, as well as swishy swoopt fabrics. Do not feel you need to do all of these, these are just ideras and you can pare it to anything you want to fit the domain. heart
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Omspirational images!

https://imgur.com/kgDunKr
https://imgur.com/QMkMnhG
https://imgur.com/w1Rla8M
https://imgur.com/xVKQ0yw
https://imgur.com/rwgWOGY
How many gods do you own? 3
Required RPs: N/A  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:33 am
Name: Maawiya
Stage: CC
Lineart: Standing male
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Foxes
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: Fox ears and a big bushy fox tail. CC for if he'll look like a regular red fox or like one of the African foxes, and CC for if he has wings or not. (If so, something small is preferred) Also CC for additional edits on him. Do what screams “foxes” to you!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: List of African Foxes, Regular Red Fox
How many gods do you own? 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:43 am
Name: Vonn
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Persuasion
Have you had your quest approved? Yep!
Description: Use references and use your best judgement, I've had him in quite a few shops and his design is constantly changing. Most notable features are the striking markings covering his body. Wings can be feathered or scaled, doesn't matter to me, as long as they're dark. <3
And I'm more partial to the darker markings on a lighter body [2], but feel free to give him the lighter toes, belly & muzzle marking to give him more of a LK feel, if desired. He is awfully fleshy in color otherwise.
I've also included a reference if you wanted to do some kind of tattered fur hood and horns from a prey animal [4], this kind of look would work for him.
He'd definitely have a cocky expression, if you want to draw one on him.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Lineart: Standing Female
Domain: Duality
Have you had your quest approved? Yep!
Description: Included links to lions & a cheetah that will be related to her [debating if its distantly or not, TBA >A>;], as well as her design [Can be tweaked if you see fit]. Her wings should be mismatched somehow, but HOW they mismatch is up to you. <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [1] [2] [3] [4]

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:13 am
Name: Qué-Shu (Mortal: Tethys)
Lineart: CC
Parents: N/A - Destati x Arimathras while mortal.
Domain: Brotherhood
Description:
  • He is the world's fluffiest cat, think of fat (but all of it being made of fluff).
  • His base coat is white, with markings that are varying shades of blue dapples around his rump, shoulders and tail (similar to his mortal father).
  • Mane/Tail are Dark Blue or Navy, whichever fits the best for him.
  • He has a merry expression, one that's kind/jolly.
  • His ears are faced backwards, similar to how Bahati's look.
  • He has no accessories.
  • He has no wings.
  • His eyes are amber like his mortal father's.
  • He does have visible claws on his paws!

+ Feel free to CC elements that you think might also help his overall appearance!

Reference Image(s):
Mortal Form
Mortal Father
Bahati (For his Ears)

How many gods do you own? 2 (Harvest/Waste)

RPs, if applicable:
  1. [FIN] Bark vs Bite Tethys x Vali (Used in Breeding)
  2. [FIN] I Have a Plan - Dione x Tethys (Used in Breeding)
  3. [FIN] Of Honour and Bargains - Tethys x Narabe (Used in Breeding)
  4. [FIN] Chall #1 - Naima x Tethys (Used in Breeding)
  5. [FIN] I Told You So - Nanabe/Dione/Tethys (Used in Breeding)
  6. [FIN] Off Again, Tally Ho! - Dione x Tethys (Used in Breeding)
  7. [FIN] Lost Soul - Tethys x Sima (Used in Breeding)
  8. [FIN] Chall #2 - Naima x Tethys (Used in Breeding)
  9. [FIN] A New Charge - Nanabe x Tethys
  10. [FIN] A FRIENDLY Catch Up - Arina x Tethys
  11. [FIN] Do I know you? - Tethys x Oa
  12. [FIN] A Familiar Face - Tethys x Naima
  13. [FIN] Hi Mom, Where's Dad? - Ari x Tethys
  14. [FIN] Coming of Age - Destati x Tethys
  15. [FIN] Teacher and Student - Naima x Tethys
  16. [FIN] Will She, Won't She? - Tethys x Naima
  17. [FIN] Strength in Many Forms - Arina x Tethys
  18. [FIN] Family Reunions - Dione x Tethys
  19. [FIN] This Mortal Coil - Arimathras x Tethys
  20. [FIN] Given Direction - Tethys x Zili (Used in Breeding)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:14 am
Stage: adult
Lineart: walking female
Parents: n/a
Domain: Chastity
Have you had your quest approved? yes
Description:
Reference Image(s), if applicable: (use the images listed below as an inspiration palette for a theme for her. The mood of the image is sorta what I want for her)

User Image - sketch thanks to sesshy!

Boop another one more

Required RPs:

Name: tbd
Stage: cub -but adult is fine I'd youd rather do that
Lineart: cc
Domain: vulnerability
Description: cc
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Required RPs:  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am
Name: Luljeta
Lineart: Standing female
Domain: Seeds
Description: Seeds the potitial for new life. Very CC. No wings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: X X X X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:48 am
Name: Uuuh, TBD, the prior translation I had for a new name doesn't WORK now
Lineart: Standing Female, tail out
Domain: Legends
Description: See my lioness, Kohpi, for MOST colors/markings! Her original ref had the same ear markings as her sister, Kabichi/Kabi'Ten, but they got lost somewhere in translation. I do want her expression to be a very happy one, as Kohpi the mortal was a very happy lioness. For wings, I want them similar to Kabi'Ten's(And I have Nova's go for that heart ) - IE, her wing markings as actual wings! For items, you can bounce off Kabi'Ten a bit if you want, but it's mostly CC for something that represents legends. CC hair edits, her hair style doesn't have to look like her sister's!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Kohpi Simba expression, for some idea Wings/ear markings
How many gods do you own? 2
Required RPs: 1 A sense of deja'vu - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11433799
2 Bless the Broken Road - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11595323
3 Dancing the sands - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11754383
4 Sing to the sun above - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12030639
5 It is time - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12091953
6 Return to Innocence - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12094343
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Light in the darkness - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13560059
9 Lonely no more - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13851105
10 Near the Edge of the Lands - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572327

Lineart: Walking female
Domain: The Unknown
Description: Cthulhu-esque goddess - See the refs! I couldn't decide on her colors/markings, other than "Some kind of sign of corruption/age in the form of discoloration" - The idea is she's one of the Really Old Gods, who hasn't been reborn yet. I wanted her to have nautilus tenticles on her face, too, but couldn't make it work - It's ENTIRELY up to you if she has them or not(So if you can't make them work, I won't mind!)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Edit refs (The grey is just to show the holes in her membranes right)] [Color idea 1] [Color idea 2] [Color idea 3] [Nautilus (Which is also the shell on her neck)]

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:53 pm
Name: Nyota'angavu
Parents: Verge'lian x Hakuna'jina
Domain: Redemption
Description: God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is creamy golden, fading to white.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws.
Reference Images: Main Reference (Wingless | Markings)
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:04 pm
Name: tbd
Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Aquatic Plants
Description: Mostly CC! I would like him to have a long flowy mane & tail.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Inspiration for colors
Required RPs: n/a  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:08 pm
Name:
Lineart: Walking Female
Domain: Cannibalism
Description: Based on a Wendigo, Her base coat fades from brown to black from the front being a lighter brown and her rear being more black. She's got a dark stripe up her nose to her brow in the same color of her rear. Her eyes are white, but her sclera are a pink color that extends into a glow around her eyes. She's got a few bloodspatter markings. She has spots down her back and her face. The final ref shows the spots location in general, and the color used + opacity on the side area.

Edits - Body:
Her back feet should be hooves
Her tail should be that of a deer
She'd have somewhat smallish antlers
Her face should be a sneer or frowning at least.
The extended front paw should have claws on it.
(note: no top-mane & no wings)

Edits - Items
She should have a string of teeth on a necklace
She's got lion ribs on her back
Any CC items that would fit
My Refs: 1, 2, 3, Final Ref
Wendigo Refs: 1, 2, 3, 4
Real Life Refs: Antlers, Tail, Hooves, Ribs, Necklace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:57 pm
Name: Juhudi (name may change a bit)
Stage: adult
Lineart: standing male
Domain: adventure
Description:
an ascension of my SoA Juhudi to a god. I'd like him to be recognizable as Juhudi, but he doesn't need to look exactly the same as he did as a mortal. Keep the tan base coat with the white underside (pattern similar to a malamute or wolf with tan about and white below. Keep the dark ears and toes and reddish mane and tail. Please take license to add other patterns as you feel will look best.

Expression should be happy, a grin, and a bit smug. His fur can be scruffy/fluffy. He goes on lots of adventures and is always dusty and scruffy looking. He is very happy and has endless fun on his adventures, even when there is dangers. Ram horns would be awesome.

He makes up stories for all of the items he wears, he says they all come from a specific adventure, he may or may not be exaggerating. I have a rough sketch for items, please feel free to interpret them as you wish, have fun with him

may or may not have wings, I leave that to you. If he does have wings, they should be feathered, other than that I never thought about wings tbh
Juhudi
Juhudi 2
items sketch
How many gods do you own? 8
Required RPs:
(I have more if needed)
1.[x] - Juhudi and Zimwi
2.[x] - Juhudi and Sauda
3.[x] - Children Lost - Juhudi, Nafasi, Biz, and Kere
4.[x] - children lost - cubs in the ela lands
5.[x] - New meetings - Juhudi and Safura
6.[x] - A new face in the pridelands - Juhudi, Mosi, and Mufasa
7.[x] - Avellano and Juhudi
8.[x] - friends together - Juhudi and Mosi
9.[x] - Time really does change us all - Juhudi and Mosi
10.[x] - A moonlite stroll - Juhudi and Mosi  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:51 pm
Name: Raghba
Domain: Wishes
Description: So. I've done a really terrible reference image (and it's disproportionate, to boot! AND, I unintentionally flip-flopped the color swatches for the gold jewelry and the sandstorm markings, sorry about that), but as with most of my reference images I do, it's a very loose reference, especially with markings. Color-wise, I was thinking of the desert. He's got some extra fluff, particularly on the belly, the upper backs of his legs, and tail (I added some extra to the underside of his tail, and would ideally like him to have a longer/silkier tail in general, as well). The markings coming up his legs are meant to look like sand being blown up by a sandstorm, if that makes sense? I definitely trust you to do a better job than I did with them x'D. The horns are the same dark-brown that the mane and tail are tipped in, with gold tribals coming up from the base, and from the tips.

On his face, the tribals are in black, and if you wanted to add a few more, I'd really like them on his nose/possibly coming down his cheeks a bit farther than I added them, but that's for you to play with (I wanted to give ideas, but I really like it when you guys get to play around with things as well). For Jewelry, I was going for a lot of it (mostly bangles on his legs and tail, but again, feel free to play with them as you like; I don't expect you to use the same designs I did, as mine are awful...and I feel a need to explain that the things hanging off of them vary, from claws/teeth, to gemstones, since it really is hard to tell xD), with gold chains interconnecting things like a number of the earrings, and the piercings on the wings. For bangles and such, feel free to add them as it fits, I was really going for the desert prince feel with those x'D

Edit-wise, the only things that I really had in mind were the fluff mentioned above, his jewelry, his horns, annnnd if you feel up to it, I really love fluffy, feathered wings. If that's too stressful for you, you can definitely use some of the stock feathered ones, but I would really love it if you were able to incorporate some slightly more open ones, like the ones on the god of positive emotions, so that the piercings going along the top of them could show. (so if he gets picked, I'd love it if you can swing it, but please don't kill yourself trying to accommodate them, as wings can be the absolute devil to do). If you're really feeling it, a grumpy or unamused expression edit wouldn't be amiss, either. <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: image!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:02 pm
Lineart: CC
Parents: ? X Meishin
Domain: Misfortune
Description: Black and gold like mom and based off a chimera. Rather than drawing a whole goat head, giving him goat horns/ears/eyes would be good! A snake tail would be awesome but if that falls under the familiar rule, just a scaly tail is fine! (I wouldn't play the snake tail as a sentient separate creature if that makes a difference). Maybe a lil' snake tongue sticking out if the snake tail doesn't fly? The first picture linked down there gave me the idea, it's so cute ;A; As h e grows I'd love it if his horns grew with him, starting off with little buds and finishing with the last image linked below. If this is rolled I can chat with you if anything is worded strangely/confusing.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: This one is just kinda cute XD Horns/ears/eyes Adult stage horns

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:54 pm
Name: Pending
Lineart - standing both legs on the ground
Parents: ? x Zimran
Domain: Alchemy
Have you had your quest approved?: Yes
Description: An adult child of my Goddess Zimran: Zimran
Her hair would all be to one side. Soft expression, not a smile, just a content look (think: forlorn expression). Jewelry design is totally CC, I just like the placement in the concept. Her horn is a Crystal, so it can be designed anyway that would represent that better. The color of the jewelry can also change to CC if you are inspired to try something else.
* her eyes will be a mix of gold and blue.
* I want Alchemy symbols on her shoulder, I figure if she gets picked I can talk to you about those?
- Small wings, will talk about if I win.
* she is wearing a Philosophers Stone around her neck:
Reference Image(s): Stone Symbol
Goddess concept
- Her hair and pelt color might end up being CC, I wanted to pick your brain about it!
How many Gods do you own?: 4
RPs, if applicable: N/A  
[OOC] Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas