[OPEN] Again?! Try Number Two - A Naming Contest Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:09 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Starts: December 21st
      Ends: January 1st, 4pm EST

Rules:
      • Do not discourage anyone from entering. We will disqualify you.
      • Anyone can enter. Regardless of how many wolves you have!
      • They must go into Swiftfell. It's up to you where plots take them after, but they're growing up in Swiftfell until they're at least adults.
      • Follow the naming theme. The puppy names can be based on; birds, fish, and trees!
      • Your entry must be your own work. Don't plagiarize!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:22 pm
      Mother Minnow
      Minnow is a bubbly and excitable wolf who was raised by her adoptive mother after her birth parents vanished. For the majority of her youth she only met one wolf, and that was Misty Elk. Out of loneliness, Minnow left the swamp she was raised in and met Willow Bark. He introduced her to Swiftfell and the two quickly fell in-love and birthed their first litter.

Shortly after her children became adults she began to feel a bit of despair watching them grow up. Discussion had been going for some time about the pack needing more members and Minnow was delighted to come up with the idea for a second litter!

The previous litter she had were; Wren, Maple, Hoot, Hazel, and Gill

Father Willow Bark
      The Beta of Swiftfell, he isn't new to the idea of children, although this is his first litter he's witnessed born. Willow Bark has had a night with a stranger before (Sable), resulting in the birth of four children he was unaware of until recently. In fact, one of his kids even tracked him down and joined the pack. Ghost Whisper has been a welcomed addition, luckily, and the two are still figuring out their relationship.

When he met Minnow he instantly fell for the cheerful wolf. He became her guide in the pack and helped her settle in. It wasn't long before they mated and had their first litter. A whooping five kids! Wow!

The moment his litter became adults he was approached by his mate for another litter. Their second litter is just as big as their first, but he loves them just as much too.

Half-Sister Ghost Whisper
      User Image

Ghost Whisper was the result of a fling between Willow Bark and Sable. She found her father and the pack as an adult and recently joined. Pack life suits her, honestly. Minnow and Ghost Whisper get along very well, although Minnow cannot get herself to ever see herself as Ghost Whisper's stepmom on her own. The topic has never come up, and really Minnow is okay with that! She is very fond of Ghost Whisper and it's expected the puppies will know Ghost as their half-sister.

Ghost Whisper has a few siblings, although none have met Minnow or Willow Bark. These siblings are; Drifting Fog, Shadow Step and Vileblood. Their mother is Sable.

Grandmother Misty Elk

The wolf who raised Minnow. While she lives quite far away in a swamp she is often spoken fondly of by Minnow. There's a hope for the puppies to meet Misty Elk someday, but Minnow just isn't sure how to accomplish that. Regardless, she's sure to let the puppies know about her adoptive mother and just how wonderful she is.

Sibling Rainbow Fish
      User Image

Rainbow Fish, being the first born, feels as if he holds a responsibility to his siblings. He tries to be a good example for them, but of course this has lead to some problems. He's happy, friendly, giving, and always there for his siblings support. He's the one who willingly takes most of the fall when someone is in trouble, always claiming it was his idea in the first place to lighten the load on his siblings. He's someone who gives everything and asks for nothing in return, and it has lead him to be very frustrated on the inside. Most of the time he keeps his frustration to himself, but it can come out to the ones he trusts.

Sibling Fernwood

Not much is known about Fern yet!

Sibling Ashen Willow
      User Image

Playful, curious, and always underfoot, Ash is constantly trying to find out more and help those around him. Now, he isn't always particularly useful while doing so at all times, but his determination and good heart makes up for it! He remains an optimist and is often following Rainbow Fish in attempts to uplift his brothers mood.

Sibling Ashen Spruce
      User Image

A bit grumpy, pessimistic, and not family-orientated, Ashen Spruce is jealous of her twin's easy demeanor. There is a small part of her that wants to be more like him, all happy-go-lucky and helpful, but she doesn't have it in her (quite yet) to make the attitude adjustment. She's a glass-half-empty kind of gal who desperately needs her frown turned upside down.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:40 pm
      User Image

The second born, this boy hasn't yet told us his name. Minnow and Willow Bark have been debating names for a few nights, and once again they need help!

This is a naming contest! All you need to do is post a name that fits within the themes provided. We will select our favorite.

Rules:
      • It must fit within the theme for the breeding. The name can be fish, tree, or bird related!
      • Check it isn't already used on the Owners List. No duplicate names, please!

Form:
        [size=14][align=center][color=#5F9CB3][b]I have a name![/b][/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Puppy Name:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:19 pm
I have a name!

Username: medigel
Puppy Name: Speckled Trout

medigel

Anxious Spirit

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:26 pm
I have a name!

Username:One Little Jay
Puppy Name:Songless Sparrow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:46 pm
I have a name!

Username: Azael_Rose
Puppy Name: River Elm

((Sorry for the edit, just realized that the first name I put was taken))  

Azael_Rose

Festive Hunter

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:55 pm
I have a name!

Username: Kyrieko
Puppy Name: Splashing Finch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:56 pm
I have a name!

Username: MangoMeow