Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Games
▷ On The First Day of Giving Day [CYOA] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:01 am
      User Image
      Ends: When we have one winner standing

How to Play:
      This is a CYOA, meaning 'choose your own adventure'. Every 48 hours a new prompt will be up in this thread. You will be given options to pick from and you will RP your decision. For every round there's at least one answer that eliminates those who picked it (there may be more than one!). Those eliminated will be removed from the game however they're welcomed to keep reading!

You may enter one of your own ponies into this CYOA or make a NPC. You cannot enter the game if you were not part of the first round. The winner of this game will take home the pony above and will provide Nymphiea a palette of their choice!

Rules:
      [1] You cannot proxy for someone. The rounds were made 48 hours to hopefully ensure everyone has time to post!
      [2] If you're eliminated you will be removed! However, throughout this round there will be immunity items. The game runner will tell you if an item you picked up makes you immune to elimination. You'll need to 'equip' your item in the same post you pick your answer, or else it won't protect you. To do this simply add, at the bottom of your post, that you're using your immunity item. Once used your item will break, regardless if it protected you or not.
      [3] You must RP your response. It can be as little as you'd like, but it needs to be something! You're alone in this adventure, so the other players are not part of your story.
      [4] Use the form provided. We can't keep track of when you use items or what you have without it.
      [5] Anyone can play, including staff! The only exceptions to this are Nymphiea, who coloured the prize, RozeyBear and So Long Gay Bowser (Moonstone), who are running the game!

Form:
      [size=11][b]Route:[/b] -enter which route you're picking-
      [b]Items:[/b]
      [spoiler]-enter your items here, you will receive them via playing-[/spoiler]

[b]RP Response:[/b]
      [b]Did You Equip An Item?:[/b]
      [/size]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:05 am
      Round One:
      Round Two Begins: 12/13 at 6pm CST

On the First Day of Giving Day, my true love gave to me

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

A ̛̳̥P͇̭͙a̹̦̹r͙͈̕t͖̦̣r̡̭̼i̺̦ͅd̹g͇̞ͅe̡͉͍ ̩͇̰i͇̲͍n̞͇̟ ͙̼a̧͓̦ ̝̱P̶̝̩e͖̹ar̠̠͝ ͔͎͍T̴͖͎r͇͕͔ḛ͉͡e̫̻̥ ̵̭̪
      ̹̦͟
      O͇̼͓n̻̻̰ ͔͉̝ṭ͚̮h̴̖ẹ̻̩ ͉̖̤F̮̻͙i͇̹r͔̜̼s͇̜̗t͎̘̺ ̖̦͘D̺͘ͅa̧͉̮y̠͚͝ ̖̤̗o̲̤͟f͖̀ͅ--

You have done this before. You have done this so many times. So far, you've made it to five golden rings. But every day, you wake up, and it begins again. Why is this happening? Why is it always the first day, why is it always the same day again and again? You lie in bed, staring at the ceiling. You don't even need to get up to know it's happened again. The same day, right from the start.

O͇̼͓n̻̻̰ ͔͉̝ṭ͚̮h̴̖ẹ̻̩ ͉̖̤F̮irst Day of Giving Day, my true love gave to me

It's time to begin.

Do you:

A.
      ) Get up
      B.) Go back to sleep

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:37 am
Route: A: Get up
Items:
-enter your items here, you will receive them via playing-

RP Response:Sour Plum sat up with a big sigh, her head was ringing. She didn't know why this was happening. She did know that staying in bed wouldn't help her stop it, and maybe just maybe she could change the story. Now where to go from here!
Did You Equip An Item?:no

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:43 am
Route: B: Go Back To Sleep
Items:
N/A

RP Response: Thyme rolled over in his nest. Not wanting to do anything. He rolled back over in his nest and pulled the web blanket over his head. "Nope."
Did You Equip An Item?: n/a

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:50 am
Route: B.) Go back to sleep
Items:

RP Response: Pumpkin Spice was done trying. What was the point? She had come to the conclusion that she'd somehow died and this was Hell. No matter what she did every day repeated exactly the same but more annoying than the previous because she'd lived it... How many times now? Spice had stopped counting. Might as well snuggle back into the covers and dream of when life was exciting.
Did You Equip An Item?: No

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Route: A.) Get up
Items:

RP Response:Nevaeh sighs as it is time to get up. Even though she is in a time loop like groundhog day. She isn't one that can fall back to sleep easy.

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:31 pm
Route: B. Go back to sleep
Items:

RP Response: Stardust was so tired. Living the same day over and over again. He groaned. He didn't even have to get up to know that it had happened once more. "Forget it," he said, pulling the covers over his head. "I'm going back to bed." And with that he was fast asleep once more.
Did You Equip An Item?: no

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:07 am
Items:

RP Response: Teal Tale rolled over really traveling was not good to her. She was on her way to visit her sister and this nightmare kept waking her up
Did You Equip An Item?: NA

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:26 am
Route: A- Get Up
Items:

RP Response: Scuro rolled over... it would seem it was happening again... maybe one day he would figure out why. 'Well... here we go again....' he thought to himself as he got up out of bed.
Did You Equip An Item?: no.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:32 am
Round Two

Round Three begins:

12/16 @ 6pm CST

You throw the covers off and get out of bed despite how tempting it was to snuggle up and go back to sleep. It didn't matter. That wasn't your bed, nor was this your room.

After quickly getting dressed, you move to the window and draw the curtains. Behind the cabin sprawls a vast expanse of orchards, painstakingly designed as a maze that stretched as far as you could see. Around the orchards are well manicured gardens teeming with vibrantly blooming flowers and lush greenery.

This is definitely not your house.

Do you:
A.
) Explore the cabin
B.) Go outside

One Little Jay

Cheyriddle4

Reoakee

sesshiyasha

You snuggle back under the covers, blocking out the light streaming in through the window by throwing an arm over your eyes. It isn't long before sleep takes you.

On the first day of Giving Day my true love gave to me--

You wake up to the same song, seemingly coming from nowhere. Everything seems to be the same, all over again. You're even lying in the same position as before!

Do you:
A.
) Get Up
B.) Go back to sleep

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
You have started over!

PZMJNP
You have started over!

Erina_Nobara
You have started over!

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:42 am
Route:A.) Explore the cabin
Items:

RP Response: Teal was more then a little shockedto wake up in an area not her home. She wanted to head out but she started to look around first. She wanted a weapon or something to take with her as the nightmare had left her a bit spooked.
Did You Equip An Item?:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:22 am
Items:

RP Response: Spice woke up fuming and got out of bed in a rage flinging the covers across the room. A pony could only sleep so much before they couldn't anymore. 'Let's keep trying to solve this fu**in nightmare.' she thought bitterly. 'Since I apparently have no other option.'

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:14 am
Route: A. Get up
Items:

RP Response: Stardust groaned. It was that familiar music. "Whyyy?" he asked aloud. Rolling over and shoving his hooves in his ears he tried to block it out. But he couldn't. "Fine!" he grumbled. "I'm awake now!" he announced to no one in particular. And so he started going about his day, despite the fact that he was beginning to think it would be no different from the other repeated days.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:20 am
Route: A: Get Up
Items:
N/A

RP Response: He glared at the cieling. "Alright fine!!! You win!!!" he rolled out of bed with a sigh. Shaking out his short mane as he wandered around his room going through his normal morning routine.
Did You Equip An Item?: n/a

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:27 am
Route: A. Explore the cabin
Items:

RP Response:She figured it was time to look around. Maybe she would find a close as to what this all was. Maybe she might find something useful. Either way she would be more aware of her surroundings.
Did You Equip An Item?:n/a

▶ Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces