Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Meridian Metroplex Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:40 pm
Home of the Atlas Corporation, the Meridian Metroplex includes several of your favorites including:
Rhy's favorite bagel sho- wait, that was destroyed by a laser shot from the moon? Okay well they have this splash park that's really nic-...wait they destroyed that too? EVEN THE COFFEE SHOP?? Alright, kill the Maliwan people! But if you are interested, at least there is a good food place here and there, just gotta kill some people on the way there, some psychos and some Maliwan goons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!", Vin screamed as the Drop Pod from Sanctuary III dropped straight down close to the Meridian Metroplex. The ship slammed hard onto the muddy ground as Vin tried to relax himself. His heart was racing as the pod door opened at the Fast Travel system became activated for all Echo devices. Vin groaned softly as he slowly picked himself up, pulling himself out of the pod before looking out straight toward the neon lights of the city. Placing a cigarette between his lips, Vin only groaned softly before lighting the tip with his zippo lighter as he waiting for the others to arrive,"..Alright..a heroes work is never done and let me just say..screw that drop pod...Time to figure out how to get to this Atlas HQ.."

User Image
MikuHInata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

As they all teleported to the surface with vincent she found herself one of the first to talk,"You would think he would have had fun with the way he was screaming", she noticed him lighting a cigeratte and narrowing her eyes,"Seems to me it was either to much or not enough", she then turned her attention to the group,"So who is really incharge here?", she raised her eyebrows at the jedi as she had her hands on her hips waiting for an answer;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:43 am
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

just as the Echo device transported them to the planet, Simon glanced to see Vin was just fine smoking a cigarette making him shaking his head before hearing Hannah ask who was asking who was in charge. Onyx was trying to restrain herself from smarting off while Simon hesitated "look ... at the moment it doesn't matter. we're all here to help. a leader in this situation is no better nor no less than anyone else here, that's democracy ..." he said as Onyx verbal scoffed "yes, a senate of corrupt politicians who get nothing done ... quite a system you Jedi protect" she said making Simon sigh and rub his face before looking at her "we can chat about this later, tea, cake, lightsabers slicing up furniture, the whole shebang if you want ... but right now we have a planet under siege which takes our banter out of the necessary preparations" he said making Onyx cross her arms and raised an eyebrow "than why are you still talking, Xanatos?" she asked as Simon just shook his head smirking and looked over at Zera "you ok?"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:32 pm
Zera

User Image

Zera was slumped after all of teleporting, "You people are like Mavis, I don't know how Zane handle her for 12 years," she compare them as Mavis, wondered how her older twin brother get used to her. She lifted her head to look at Simon, "Are you sure to teleport here without waiting for Precht, Cy'la, and J-uko?"

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Watching as the others arrived, Vin just stared back at Simon with a raised eyebrow. What in the Realms was Mitsuki thinking of bringing a goodie two shoes like him along in this adventure. With his eyebrow slightly twitching, Vin heard the response from Simon to Hannah's question which only made him sigh. Flicking his done cigarette to the side, he walked toward the group with his hands in his dress pants pockets just as Ardyn arrived next to Hannah. Ardyn looked around as he saw the beauty of the city. The colors of neon lights glowed all around the group just as the young part daemon child just spoke softly,"I-It's pretty here.."
"Yeah..it's pretty nice here..", Vin replied as he walked past Simon in a relaxed walking position. As he continued to walk through the broken paved streets, Vin stopped before looking at the nearby sign with a soft sigh. The sign showed that the Atlas HQ was a quick left turn then to follow the street signs there. Turning his head back toward the rest of the group, Vin walked back toward them with his echo device in hand,"Alright..if you all want to wait here for the rest of them, that's fine but..I can't just wait while people could get hurt..so how about this..who all will join me for a upfront assault and who will stay back to wait?"
Ardyn blinked a couple of times as he looked toward the large Maliwan ships flying above the city, their own drop ships going straight toward the center of the city which was beginning to hear loud sounds of guns and explosions,"I-I'll go with Commander Vincent. I can move everyone out of harms way with my speed."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:56 pm

User Image

Hannah turned enraptured by adryn's sight more than the beautiful city around them,"Oh yes.. beautiful", her eyes lit up at her crush while she forgot about her sassy remark concerning vincent the commander asked for volunteers as soon as adryn said he would go hannah clutched his arm,'i'll be joining to!", she told Vincent giving him a skeptical eye, as if daring him to say otherwise,"I can do just fine in a frontal attack I am sure of it with my own vampire speed and strength of course", she said smiling as grinned with her bare fangs protruding out in her smile.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

Simon only smirked at Zera then looked at Vin shaking his head "you would never make it as a Jedi ... rash judgement makes rash decisions even in the dire circumstances" he said as even Onyx was reluctantly agreeing with her as Jette, her Twi'lek sniper companion, gave a shrug on that "besides, knowing my friends they should be here very soon ... actually right about-" he said as overhead Cy'la, J'uko and Precht above Vin and gravity did its work. "might wanna get the aiming better on the teleportation" Simon said as Cy'la got up looking murderous at Simon as J'uko helped Precht up "you got some nerve-" she said then noticed Jette and faltered and for once looked vulnerable and timid "brother? is that you?" she asked in Ryl as they both embraced tightly. Simon smiled at the sight as did Onyx but she avoided showing it "right ... Jette, think you can take your sister and take the high ground to take out as many opposition as you can?" she asked as Jette just nodded at her "on it, my Lord" he said shocking Cy'la but they both ran off anyway "J'uko, Precht, you go with Vin, Ardyn, and ... Hannah, right?" he asked to the little girl then nodded "Onyx, Zera and i will head there" he said pointing to Atlas HQ "try to make sure this Rhys guy is still alive and keep him alive" he said as Onyx shook her head "i'm better on the front lines, i'll go ... you'll need a detraction" she said as Simon nodded "very well ... unless you have any objections?" he asked Vin with a raised eyebrow

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:34 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Just as Simon said, Precht appeared and crashed down against Vincent as he winced. Zera look surprised with her hands covered her mouth, thankfully J'uko helped PRecht up, which he look down and saw Vincent. He gave him unamused expression, "You are d*mn lucky I am not dragon slayers," he said to him and he thank J'uko. Zera looked at Cy'la and Jette in shock, when Cy'la called him brother, "You two are sibling!" she shouts, not understand because Jette was with Onyx, while Cy'la was jedi knight. Precht crossed his arms, "Like I said Zera, it is complicated," he said to her, then he listens to Simon that he and J'uko will go with Vincent, Ardyn, and Hannah. He looked at Vincent and two young children as he rose his eyebrow, but he can tell those two have potentials. He looked at Simon when he said about Rhys, "Who the h*ll is Rhys?" he asked him, then he glared at Onyx, "Onyx... if you ever put Zera in harm's way, I won't stop Mavis' she-devil's persona when she finds out what you did to her best friend," he warned her, if Mavis finds out Onyx harmed her best friend. Zera didn't want to picture Mavis' she-devil persona, she begin to imagine Mavis devil nature as she terrified.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:44 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vincent stared down at Simon, his anger rising as Ardyn tried to wave his hands to try and tell him to stop talking. Vin knew exactly about dire stakes as his fists clenched as visions of his men began to crack his mind. This was when Vin looked up from to see three new children fall straight down from the teleportation device. His eyes grew wide as the three fell on top of him, making his knees buckle as each one jumped off of him. His fist clenched against the pavement as his anger began to grew stronger. Picking himself up, Ardyn began to notice something interesting. His hair was beginning to grow slightly whiter as he pointed his finger straight toward the young red headed boy,"....get your a$$ to work then..and don't get in my way...your lack of rashness would kill more than you think..it costed me...everything just because I hesitated...Stay out of my way, Mr. Jedi."
Vin's hair when he told Simon to stay out of his way was when his hair began to return back to his original hair color. Moving his hand away, Vin turned to the sign as he began to walk forward. Ardyn placed his hand on Hannah before looking back toward Simon with a worried look on his face,"....Vincent cares, he really does. H-He was a commander of a small o-organization called D-d-Diamond Dogs...then his brother was taken prisoner at his base and...well t-that's how he lost his men..all of them to the blood infection."
As he continued to walk, Vin cracked his neck loudly as he began to think about that day. The day that would change his life as he remembered the bloodied headquarters, the blood of his men on him eating away to his soul. Walking straight toward Atlas HQ, Vin stopped to see a Maliwan blockade trying to stop his progress with their guns aiming straight toward him. Meanwhile, Ardyn looked toward Hannah with a soft smile before picking her up onto his back. Trying to breath a little slower, Ardyn got into a good running position before electricity flowed around the two. Ardyn made a slight smirk as he dashed straight till the two appeared behind the blockade within one of the buildings on the second floor. This gave the two a good vantage point to fire down at the enemy as Vin only breathed softly before one bullet fired straight toward his head. The bullet flew straight against the side of his head, making a large gash appear through his head. The soldiers just stared as Vin stood there, angry as Ardyn watched Vin run straight toward the group with a keyblade in one hand and a rifle in the other.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:22 pm

User Image

Hannah watched in confusion as more appeared and then Vincent and simon got into it apparently being criticized got under his skin... When she thought more about it she supposed she would have gotten angry to but what really caused the little blonde to go silent was the powerful aura that Vincent had radiating off of him if you could sense that kind of thing you knew better than to mess with it, Adryn did not hesitate to climb onto adryn's back when he gestured her to climb as she wrapped her arms around his neck gently and snuggled closer to his ear something romantics popped in her head as she went dizzy with excitement and her face turned red,"Oooh..", a soft sigh escaping her lips as he used his electric abilities to go fast enough to dodge past the bullets that would have hurt them and onto a nearby building slipping down she pulled that gun of her onto her hip jutting it out as she wrapped her hand around the gun and then the other on the trigger she began to gun down the back line without hesitation catching them off guard that a good many of them died instantly before anyone noticed; She was careful to make sure Vincent wasn't hit and it would only be a few moments of this before someone would start aiming guns at them;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:18 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

glaring at Vin, he remained silent until he finished his rant before going off. Ardyn tried to apologize for him but he would hear nothing of it. it was something hardwired in him, he figured it was because of his mother: an apology is only valid if the change made for the reason of said apology is real. That and actions speak louder than words, backstory or not. "Zera, stick with Precht .... and don't die" he said doing a front flip onto a roof and started hopping on buildings until he got close to the Atlas HQ, which looked bigger up close and jumped once again landing on the glass and started running up the walls.

watching Simon go, she raised her eyebrow when he ran up the wall "that's new" she said before looking at Precht with a scoff then at Zera before igniting her Lightsaber "save your threats for someone who's intimidated" she said before running off to join in the front lines and instantly cut off an opponents head clean off and punched it like a volleyball to another knocking him out. meanwhile Jette was snipping enemies left and right right through the head and Cy'la was using her Light-Disk to get multiple foes at once, bouncing off each one

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:28 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Zera noticed some slight change from Vincent's blond turned white, which shivers her spine before she hide behind J'uko and Precht. Precht spare a glance at her, just in time for Vincent's white hair back to blond, then looked at Vincent, however he stayed silent from Onyx's comment. After she went off, he sighed and shook his head, "What are we going to do with her?" he mumbled and understand Simon that he and J'uko will look after her, and noticed something interesting from Ardyn, he speeds up with Hannah passing through the blockade. This surprised him, "Merle will be surprise to see another speedster at his young age," he commented about his speed, "Precht, J'uko... there is something weird about that Vincent person," she asked them quiet as possible. Precht looked at her, then he placed his hand on her shoulder, "We can talk about it right after this," he rest assured to her, then he looked at J'uko before he grabbed his light whip, "I don't see why Mitsuki finds him a good person," he said to J'uko and Zera, before he joins in the fight, and Zera cast her flame magic from her palm to blast the enemy down.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn watched as Hannah fired down her rifle, firing multiple rounds and killing several soldiers in a single bound. This, with the help of Jette, Cy'la, Precht, and Vincent himself took down enemies. Ardyn knew he had to do something so he spoke softly,"C-Cover me, Hannah..."
Ardyn then quickly jumped out the window as everyone noticed a bolt of lightning fly out of the building, shooting straight down toward the ground in the middle of a group of enemies. This made the soldiers fly back with their hearts stopped from the electric current as Vin slowly dodged the flying body flying directly toward him, only shifting his body slightly to the right as he head forward toward Atlas HQ,"You and Hannah have this covered. If more reinforcements come, take them down and if you see any dropships over at HQ, Echo me."
Ardyn nodded softly before summoning his large keyblade, deflecting three bullets back into the enemy who shot the rounds. The winds began to blow as Vin summoned his two sided keyblade, tossing it toward Atlas HQ before disappearing in particles of Green and Blue. Ardyn knew what Vin was planning as he noticed a soldier trying to attack Cy'la's back. Point blank range, the soldier fired his shot toward the back of her neck but before the bullet even touched, Ardyn used his speedster ability to run straight toward the bullet. Everything looked almost still as Ardyn used his finger to move the bullet to make it fly past her head before tossing the soldier up into the air to give Cy'la a chance to finish of the enemy before flying back up to Hannah breathing heavily, sweating.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:45 pm

User Image

Hannah nodded as she watched everyone have time to jump in and distract the soldiers that spotted her,"i've got your back", she told Adryn doing a side flip onto a platform above them she began to keep an eye on Adryn and gunned down anyone shot that was used to head in his direction, There was a sniper on a nearby building that nearly killed her but the bullet just shot past her ears the ear drum to explode as her hear began to bleed she reached up touching the wet blood as she glared aiming her gun towards the window and shooting at the man up before turning her attention back to the fight it looked like Adryn was no where to be seen and then she turned toward him concerned as he came back panting and breathing heavily,"You okay?", she asked loudly since one side of her ear was bleeding and she could only hear out of the other side,"Stay behind me!", she dropped down onto her stomach setting up her semi-automatic and began to mow down some of the reinforcements that were running towards the fight she hoped they could get to Atlas HQ soon... She didn't know how may bullets this thing had;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games