Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Sanctuary III Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:17 pm
Welcome to Sanctuary
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This Ship is connected to the Fast Travel Network that works throughout all of the planets in this realm. This ship has anything a society can ask for from a Gun Shop with your Ol' Friend, Marcus, Tannis' medical bay, a Cargo Bay with Catch a' Ride's owner, Ellie, and even a bar run by the beautiful Moxxxi herself~ There is also plenty of places for people to relax at with many open quarters for different characters. This Video I have Linked here will show you all you'd like to see! And Remember to leave a tip!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

.:No Shirt Look:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

The ship was quiet at the backside of the ship where a fast-travel system began to open up slightly, creating a bright blue light to show that the teleporting process was successful. Vin, as well as Hannah and Ardyn stood in what seemed to be similar to a bachelor pad with a poker table and a pool table. There were four doors which each door had a number on them that seemed to be occupied. With his, Vin only crossed his arm as Claptrap appeared in front of them all with the same almost digital effect with the fast travel system,"WELCOME TO SANTUARY III! ...don't ask about Santuary II... BUT WELCOME STILL! Lilith is up front, you all should go up there ASAP!"
ClapTrap then turned with it's one small wheel before driving off toward where Lilith was at. Vin just looked around before turning his head slightly with a eyebrow raised,"He...he didn't even ask us to turn in our guns? You two noticed that right?"

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

The passage to the ship was something remarkable for the young girl for she never had been beamed up so to speak.. but upon that still holding onto adryn's hand was rather enough for her in all honestly as she managed to look about the small compartment she didn't really approve; It reminded her of old men and curvy ladies and the unpleasant smell of smoke, as she turned her attention to vincent who seemed rather surprised that he didn't ask for there weapons hannah shrugged clutching adryn's hand tighter ,"Well I guess they don't need them or maybe they don't think we have any I mean..", she smiled innocently up at him,"Would you think a girl of my age would be carrying a fire arm?", she asked;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn looked around as the young boy was only taken back from the people on the ship. Each one looked psychotic but not from what they saw down on Pandora. They were still civilized but were dressed up in different sets of armor that they scavenged to survive. One of the soldiers was polishing their own rifle as she spoke up with a soft tone,"There is a woman around your age who creates and uses bombs..."
Another soldier who was leaned over the pool table with a bottle in his hands and dry drool on his beard as he spoke up,"YE-*hickup*P...We are all armed...we just know who the real problems are..."
"Well..that's strange and awesome at the same time..good to know", Vin replied to the two NPCs, his arms crossed before Vin began to walk forward. The place seemed to be running on fumes, the pipes steaming hot as Vin lead the his two companions up the stairs, hearing a thick Russian Accent coming from a separate room,"REFUND!?! THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU ASKING ME FOR A REFUND!"
With this, a loud gunshot could be heard, echoing through the halls which Ardyn only kept Hannah closer to him. Walking toward the steps, the sounds of slot machines hit the left side of his head, making the demigod turn to see something quite...attractive. A woman of unknown age was sitting on the counter top of the bar, he makeup similar to women from America's 1800s and her outfit matching the look. Her figure was definitely..pleasing to Vin's eyes but he also noticed the four he had saw back on Pandora. Brushing his beard softly, Vin just stared before getting pulled behind the wall by Ardyn to try and get him to go with Hannah and himself to the bridge. Vin only sighed before walking behind the two children up the stairs, walking to the bridge of the ship.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:05 pm

User Image

Hannah heard the npcs talk among themselves as she sighed,"Well i guess we better go find this lady and follow that little robot around", she told Mr. vincent upon walking with him and adryn forward she also heard the yelling and the shotgun fire up ahead curious as to see if someone died or not she left them both as vincent was getting distracted by some woman and ventured forward,"I wonder who did that", she said ignoring that adryn was probably close behind her in fear of her getting shot but she was to curious to find out what was going on they would walk some steps up to the bridge of the ship into a room in which had people in it she was looking for the body immediately upon their entry.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Walking into the large cockpit of the ship, Vin only blinked a few times as he saw what seemed to be cracks in the windshield, being covered by what seemed to be a warning sign and some duct tape. Completely dumbfounded from what he has saw, Ardyn quickly looked around to notice that Hannah was missing,"Hannah?"
Meanwhile, Hannah entered to see a large sign that basically screamed out to anyone who enters that this was Marcus Munitions. With this, his shotgun still smoking after shooting a customer asking for a refund, stood Marcus. Smoke filled the air from his cigar he had between his lips as the large and heavy Russian looked over his counter to see a little girl with what seemed to him was quite a fancy outfit,"Well, WELCOME TO MY SHOP, Little Girl! You seem to have quite a bit of money with that outfit you have on there..how about going through my weapons~ I promise top notch weapons that were scavenged throughout the worlds...my name is Marcus Kincaid but everyone here just calls me...Marcus."
Meanwhile, Ardyn began to walk around as he spoke up loudly to try and find his friend, walking down the same steps they had just walked up. Looking around, the young boy only rubbed the back of his head before spinning around to look behind him as he walked backwards,"Now..where did she g-"
His sentence was cut short as he felt his back touch someone, making him quickly fall down onto the ground once the someone moved. Falling down onto his back, the young half daemon looked up to see the woman with the makeup similar to a Courtesan. Looking down, the woman placed her hands against her hips before speaking up with a flirty attitude,"Well now..you lost sugar'? You looking for someone?"
Ardyn only blinked as he looked at her from the ground before quickly picking himself up, brushing himself off before speaking shyly,"I-I-I'm sorry m-ma'am..I'm just l-l-l-looking for my friend, H-Hannah."
"Well...I'm not her, sugar'. The name's Moxxi and I sadly don't know where your friend is..", The woman replied to Ardyn's shy remark before looking around, her right index finger pressing against her lips as she could think of where she could be in the ship. This was when Mad Moxxi blinked a few times as he heard Marcus's voice from his shop. Grabbing onto Ardyn's wrist, the beautiful bartender walked the young boy over to Marcus's shop to see the young girl talking to the large arms dealer,"You know, you could get yourself killed trying to flirt with someone her age, sugar"
"WHAT?!", Marcus bellowed before slamming his large thick meaty hands against his counter in anger, his cigar still hanging off his bottom lip which would show just how red his face was with anger,"DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHILE I'M DOING BUSINESS!"
Moxxi only giggled with her free hand covering over her lips before Ardyn moved to the side of the bartender looking over at Hannah. Excited, Ardyn's body began to glow bright with blue energy before his body, to everyone else, teleported directly next to Hannah with both hands on her shoulders,"I'm SO HAPPY you aren't hurt...you're not hurt, right??"
Meanwhile, Vin walked into the cockpit, not even noticing that the two children were gone as the demigod stopped to see a woman with red hair hair with faded orange tips, her outfit matching her attitude with a one sleeved jacket on and a tank top covering her torso. Vin only smirked as he leaned against the railing going down next to the small amount of stairs that lead to her location near the three dimensional map of the world of Pandora,"So, you must be Lilith...Valencia told me to tell you she is caught up with something so she sent me."
The red haired woman turned from her conversation with a larger heavy set woman who seemed to be a mechanic with the many tools and a welding mask over her head to see the blue and blond haired man in a suit. The commander only smiled before speaking up with a confident voice,"Welcome to Sanctuary, Killer..I'm happy to hear that Valencia got my message. Unfortunately, things have only gotten worse from the last message I sent her."

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:57 pm

User Image

Hannah approached the counter upon seeing the man lean forward asking her if she like to purchase his wares,"Hmm..", she began to inspect the guns listed on the wall,"Do you have something that I can use as a melee weapon as well?", she suggest pulling out her small change purse to show a full stack rolled of 100 dollar bills inside, as she crossed her arms,"And don't think you can cheat me cause I'm small grandfather made sure I took several business classes", she smirked leaning foward only to feel hands on her shoulders and adryn's excited voice behind her spinning around her face flushed as she grabbed him up in a hug,"Of course darling I'm okay why wouldn't I be?", she said burying her small little blonde head into the nuzzle of his neck,"Dont' worry adryn I'm going to protect you no matter what okay? I promised", she said solemnly breaking apart from him and giving him a sober face, turning she said to the big guy,"I want that one", she pointed to a semi-automatic with what seemed like some tapped spear head to it,"Seems perfect to me", she concluded..

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn only blinked a few times as he saw how she wanted to protect him though he was worried for her safety. It just blew his mind as he saw her ordering a weapon from the large man with the goatee and cigar hanging out of his mouth. As soon as he grabbed the money from the little girl, he turned his back toward the three as something loud was appearing to the right of them. Ardyn turned to see a vending machine begin to shake before shooting out the exact weapon that she exclaimed. This was when Marcus began to speak,"A COV rifle is what you wish, so be it. This gun is modified by yours truly..the spear can shoot out with a rope attached to it, creating a weapon with not just another way to kill a psycho but a weapon that can help your small body get around to higher spots. Also has scope to snipe down enemies as well."
Not only was Ardyn shocked that a vending machine modified to shoot weapons out instead of soda or water but Mad Moxxi was concerned over the little girl. With her hands on her hips, she spoke with a sly flirty smile on her face,"She reminds me of Tiny Tina..maybe those two will be good friends one day..."
With this, Moxxi placed her index and middle finger against her lips before leaning forward, blowing out a small kiss toward the three before turning around, walking out of the store. Marcus rubbed the back of his head as he turned toward the two children before speaking once again,"Once you are done with this, you can always trade it in for a better gun in the future, of course with added fees. Now go on now, time costs money and I love me some money...your my favorite customers already.."

...Meanwhile...

Vin sipped on a small coffee cup filled with what seemed to be an alcoholic beverage as he leaned his rear against the railing, listening to the story about how Lilith and the rest of the Crimson Raiders are after what seemed to be Vaults of their universe. To open these, of course, would need special alien made Vault Keys that are charged with a material called Eridium. Brushing his beard softly, Vin could see how a Keyblade Fragment could be within one of these Vaults and yet still wondering how these pieces were moved there. Looking back up toward the Commander of the Crimson Raiders, the demigod only smirked before speaking up,"So..it seems that we will be working together then..fortunately for you and unfortunately for me, I was told that there is a specific vault that I have to look for. Something that involves a quest that I've now been on for many years now..I'm looking for something called the Hammer of Hephaestus. Heard of anything like that?"
"No, nothing that specific", Lilith answered as she placed her left hand against her hip while her right index and thumb were placed on her chin to try and think. Vin took one more swig from his cup before watching Claptrap wheel himself out of the control room. Lilith turned her head toward the large large three dimensional map before a loud noise appeared passed it,"Oh no..."
A blue hazed hologram screen appeared above the map to show a woman with her sides shaved short but the hair on her head was white like snow. Her skin was a darker skin tone as her brother. This was when she spoke,"Hey Lil~ You're back on the grid! Thought you might have just, y'know.."
This was when the woman placed her hand toward her head, similar to a gun as she made sounds as though the gun shot and fired through her skull. Lilith grew annoyed as she continued to speak,"While you were gone, Troy whipped up a propaganda vid for our followers, Galaxy Premiere! CHECK IT OUT, you're a star~ This was when the video quickly changed to see what seemed to be the her and her brother, Troy gloating about how Lilith's powers were taken away. Showing that her tattoos were no longer shown on her arm which Vin understood now why she only had one sleeve on her jacket. With whacky car horns that sounded like they came from the fifties, the sound played over and over again, echoing throughout the ship as the footage showed the defeated Lilith falling to the ground. After that, the video cut to only words were shown. The Liarhawk got Plucked. This was when the video cut back to the live feed as a taller man with robotic enhancements appeared as he spoke,"Looking good, Liarhawk.."
This was when the sister came in to speak once again,"Better Hurry up and get to Promethea! See you later, have a good war!"
Claptrap watched the entire video, just staring at the empty space that was the hologram projection as he spoke with an annoying tone,"Say what you will about those guys, but their production value is THROUGH THE ROOF!"
Vin looked out at the windshield of the cockpit, his arms crossed as he wondered how large this galaxy was and how this search for the Hammer of Hephaestus was going to be a long one but right when he was beginning to go too deep within his mind, he looked out to see something very very interesting falling straight toward Pandora. Using the scope from his rifle, he looked through to see that a ship similar to his own was not flying but falling toward the planet. Lilith looked out by his side to put in her two cents,"Seems like you aren't the only visitors Pandora will have..know who they are?"
"I'm not sure..", Vin replied as he continued to stare at the falling ship before putting the scope back onto his rifle, placing a cigarette between his lips before lighting it with his Diamond Dogs Zippo lighter. Staring at the falling ship, Vin only sighed before speaking up softly,"Im'ma head down there and see what is happening..is there a way I can reach you when I need pick up?"
Lilith let off a quick chuckle before reaching in her back pocket, pulling out what Vin thought was like a GameBoy Device. Blinking a few times, the demigod grabbed reached out his right hand as Lilith gave him the device, explaining how it works and how it'll help them get back to Sanctuary III without problems. Vin nodded softly before looking out toward the exit of the cockpit, smiling softly as he knew that the kids would be safe here till he came back. Nodding softly toward Lilith, Vin activated the Echo Device and pressed down on the enter button. This made his body disappear digitally, teleporting him to the nearest Fast Travel post. Lilith only smiled softly before looking over at her crew before nodding at the dark skinned female with glowing tattoos on her left arm. With this, the dark skinned siren began to set the coordinates before the ship began to shift and travel in light speed straight toward Promethea.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:36 pm

User Image

Hannah turned back to the counter to pick up her weapon taking the provided sling it had and pulled it onto her shoulder as she carried it with ease she turned her back towards the buyer and nodded,"A pleasure sir was excellent doing business with you", she told him as she turned to adryn,'Come now adryn we need to find Mr. Vincent I am sure he has met with the actual person we were suppose to meet by now", she told him as they walked down one hall and into the main cockpit of the ship where there were people and flashing buttons as hannah blinked at adryn,"Is this the place?', she asked noticing the robot was there from earlier and new people to who didn't seemed intrested in a bunch of children.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Walking up to the group in the cockpit, the windshield showed nothing but stars flying right by them, making the boy only blink a few times at how interesting this was. Ardyn was amazed on how fast the ship was moving as the two walked down the steps toward Lilith who was standing there with her arms crossed,"W-w-Where is Commander Vincent?"
The Leader of the Crimson Raiders just turned her head slightly toward the two before smiling softly. Shifting her body toward the two, Lilith spoke up with a smile on her face,"Your friend had to work on some business back in Pandora but he wanted me to tell you two that he'll be back in no time."
"O-o-Oh...okay", Ardyn replied shyly before the two began to feel the ship shake violently for a few moments before the ship stopped, the windshield of the cockpit showing a large planet with three large ships hovering over them,"W-Where are w-we?"
Lilith only sighed as she looked over at the planet,"This is Promethea..Home of the Atlas Corporation..we will be fine as long as the ship stays away from those Maliwan ships."

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:39 am

User Image

Hannah sighed upon hearing that commander vincent had left them the two children with unknown stranger as she crossed her arms,"I'm starting to believe its true what they said on the ship about him and that pirate lady being related or something", she shrugged,'I feel he is just about as irresponsible as she is but I suppose he is more reasonable", she concluded thinking out loud,"It is nice to meet you", said hannah politely to lilth,"I have not been introduced to you but I would like to say that I am Hannah Courtmyan and its a pleasure to be here on your ship", she said being the proper little lady she was suppose to be and smiled at adryn,"This is Adryn Nanashi", she replied blushing,"My betrothed", she didn't even give him much time to react,"Once were older of course ", she then walked over to inspect the ships,"And you are?", she extended her hand in greeting and curiosity as to see who the womans name was.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As the ship hovered over the planet at a safe distance, Ardyn was up at the front of the ship's cockpit looking at the planet's neon lit world. The planet was covered as one large city, the large buildings slightly peaking over the clouds which Ardyn was just amazed. As Ardyn just stared out, not paying attention on what was going on, Lilith turned toward Hannah before raising her right hand toward Ardyn while her left hand relaxed on her left hip,"Seems your betrothed is a stargazer. Well..the name's Lilith and this is our ship, our sanctuary."
Lilith then looked down at her echo device to see a call was happening from maintenance down in the hanger bay,"What's going on, Ellie?"
"Hey, Sugar-Momma!", a voice appeared from the echo device, a southern charm to the voice. She seemed like a nice gal as she continued to speak,"We are having a fuzzy signal involving our fast travel system here, we'll have to use a escape pod to shoot down to the surface."
"Roger that. Set up the Escape Pod", Lilith replied back to Ellie before looking back at Hannah with a soft smirk on her face,"How did you two meet that Vincent anyhow? Shouldn't you two be back at home?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:35 pm

User Image

Hannah smiled,"Very nice to meet you Lilth", she told her turning her attention the speaker box at the sound of the voice,"Why would we need an escape pod is something wrong with the ship?", asked hannah uncertainly as she looked over at adryn worried,"Also.. there is no way monsters can get on this ship right?", she verified with lilth,"Cause we have had a couple of those kidnap adryn before", she explained,"It was very dreadful".instictively she moved closer to adryn taking up his hand as she listened to lilth as she gazed up at the stars as well her blue eyes just as big and wide in surprise,"Oh...", she said in awe,"So pretty...".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

While Hannah and Lilith talked with Ardyn at the cockpit, something was happening at the rear of the ship. The fast travel system began to open up as the digital silhouettes of everyone that was in Vin group at the Droughts appeared on the ship. As soon as the group was finished loading, their bodies completely appeared within the common area of the ship, Vin was the first to truly appear right at the time a flying eight ball flew off of the pool table, hitting him straight in the forehead,"SON OF A B!TCH!"
Meanwhile, Ardyn looked over at Hannah as Lilith stood with the three, looking out at the stars. Lilith closed her eyes as she began to lose herself in her thoughts, thinking how someone important to her would of really liked to see this. Opening her ember eyes, Lilith spoke up with a soft voice,"This ship is safe...anything bad would be killed on sight by me and the Crimson Raiders..you both are safe here."
Back in the Common Room, Vin only groaned as he picked up the eight ball before tossing it back to the raider who was playing pool. With his cigarette still smoking between his lips, the demigod turned around and leaned on the poker table with his arms crossed and his eyes staring at the others,"Welcome to Sanctuary III, kiddos."

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

right as soon as they teleported onto the ship, Jette ran to a trashcan and instantly threw up just as Onyx, who looked like she would start a massacre with her scowl alone, marched up to Vin and ignited her lightsaber and pointed it to his neck "if you EVER do anything like that without warning AGAIN, i will cut you up into twenty-seven pieces and dump your remains on Hoth and let the Wampas have a feast, got it!?" she said just as several of the Crimson Raiders pointed their guns at the newcomers and Simon turned to them waving his hands "it's fine, it's all fine .... they're not used to teleportation" he said before waving a hand using a Jedi Mind trick "we come in peace, lower your weapons" he said as all of them hesitated before lowering their weapons and going back to what they were doing and Onyx deactivated her lightsaber. "thank you ... now-" he said then looked at Vin "we know who you are, Vin ... but your device has caused a slight issue, two of our friends are still on the planet's surface working on our ship and they still need parts or we'll be stranded on this part of the galaxy, and no way am i leaving a class 16 TARDIS on that madhouse of a planet, disabled or not"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games