Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
[Raffle and Contests] Cubs galore (Middy x Elixir breeding) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

MnM pair. The mother will be taking care of all the cubs. The father is a bit of a jerk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to our contest and raffle hosted by me and Elixir and I will be judging the personality contests. Everyone is welcome to enter ^_^

Please do not discourage anyone from entering.

Please follow all of the SoA and gaia rules.

To enter the raffle post the code and I will make the list.

You may enter all three contests but you may only win one cub.

Other rules will be added as needed.

(Uhlanga (MiddyGlow) x Nailah (o-Elixir-o) breeding. Colorist: Fairy Snails

Contest dates: Aug. 21 - Aug 28th Midnight EST

Judging will happen sometime after the 29th <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Let me love this cub!!"

Gaia Name:

Name:

Meaning:

[color=indigo][size=25]"Let me love this cub!!"[/size][/color]

[color=RosyBrown][b]Gaia Name: [/b]

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Meaning: [/b][/color]

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:40 pm
Raffle List:

1. Ruler of Everything
2. RozeyBear
3. Rennekae
4. nessiaing
5. Ars Naberius
6. Henry_kunz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:50 pm

"Tell me a little about yourself"

Name:

Meaning:

Personality:

Other:

[size=24][color=#687E5A]"Tell me a little about yourself" [/color][/size]

[color=#C0FF3E][b]Name:[/b]

[b]Meaning:[/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Other: [/b][/color]

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:57 pm

"Make an Entrance to Impress"

Name:

Meaning:

Personality:

Entrance:
(500 words or less mini rp about how this little cub would make an entrance into whatever situation you choose. Hunting a small animal. Playing with siblings. Feel free to get creative and fun.)

[size=24][color=#FBAED2]"Make an Entrance to Impress" [/color][/size]

[color=#9966CC][b]Name:[/b]

[b]Meaning:[/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Entrance:[/b] [/color](500 words or less mini rp about how this little cub would make an entrance into whatever situation you choose. Hunting a small animal. Playing with siblings. Feel free to get creative and fun.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:03 pm
Reserved

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:04 pm
Open and accepting entries <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:28 pm
"Let me love this cub!!"

Gaia Name: Ruler of Everything

Name: Zamarad (goes by 'Z')

Meaning: 'Emerald' - Arabic (inspired by the bright color of his eyes; Arabic as according to Google mom's name is of Arabic origin)

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Name: Nymphaea

Meaning: water lily

Personality: Gentle and serene on the outside, she is a ball of imagination and energy on the inside. She has a go go go type of mind but she works to keep herself collected because if she doesn't restrain herself it's hard for anyone to understand what she's saying. In an attempt to not have to repeat herself she's molded herself into a character of self controlled actions. While it's not entirely OCD, she can be a bit meticulous about her routines when it comes to gaining her focus.

Other than that she's very outgoing and loves to learn anything about water, life in the water, and plants that grow on and around it as well. You could say she's a bit of a botanist.

Entrance: Watching the fish beneath the waters surface she wondered what species they were. They were a murky brown, almost blended in with the algae, and very large. She wasn't about to go in the water with them so on the shore she remained, her little tail whipping back and forth as her mind raced with a million things. It was probably the one thing that announced when she had so much to process, her tail wouldn't stop moving and probably wouldn't until she became preoccupied with something else.

Which didn't take long. A butterfly fluttered across the water's surface, a fish came up and tried to grab at it but her little paw reached out and swatted it in the face and she jumped back, surprised she had done it to begin with. The fish were large and could easily grab hold of her. What would happen if one had gotten hold of her paw and drug her down into the water? Mother would be worried for one, and she wasn't sure she was a good swimmer and wasn't exactly anxious to find out.

Eyes went back towards the butterfly as it danced across the sky, just before her and her little ears flattened as she became one with the ground, her body as low as it could go, her tail still whipping wildly behind her. Would it land close so she could inspect it? Would it land on her? She immediately realized it might not given her tail was posing a problem and she wondered if she could get it to stop long enough but gave up a few seconds into the thought.

The butterfly flew over the water again but this time a fish leaped from the depths, it's mouth wide, and swallowed it up rather quickly and the little cub couldn't help but feel sad, but also curious. The insect had been beautiful, violet in color, much like her hair and she let out a pitiful sigh. That was the cycle of life though, eat or be eaten, that was the rule, right? Realizing she'd been too far from her mother for too long the little cub rose quickly to her feet and dashed away towards home to tell her mother what had happened.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:02 am
Quote:
"Let me love this cub!!"

Gaia Name: RozeyBear

Name: Fajr

Meaning: Arabic - morning twilight, daybreak, dawn

Quote:

Name: Aashiq

Meaning: Arabic - a (true) lover

Personality: Whimsical and lovestruck, this young male is the epitome of his name. He hasn't a mean or combative bone in his body and will always attempt to defuse any situation that seems to be escalating to violence. Shiq is a pacifist if there ever was one and he truly believes love will conquer all.

He does struggle with finding himself worthy of love, though. His mother's doesn't entirely count. He doesn't think himself worthy of true love since he's just a random lion's prodigy. After all, love only begets love, right?

Other: He's a master match maker for others! He has knack for finding personalities that click or are just good for one another.

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:27 am
"Let me love this cub!!"

Gaia Name: Rennekae

Name: Abhainn (aa-veen)

Meaning: River (Gaelic)

Name: Còinneach (con-ack)

Meaning: Moss (Gaelic)

Personality: Còinneach is a friendly soul. He is very generous and bright - both in intelligence and bubbliness - and forms very strong bonds, but the intensity of his connections only add to his dislike of being alone. He is typically very calm and easy-going but is prone to emotional outbursts when angry and has a tendency to feel inadequate - probably due to how things are with their father. He can be very bluntly honest, though he has no ill-intentions; he just doesn't believe in lying or sugar-coating the truth. He usually at least tries to be very courteous, even when being straightforward, another of his values. He has a strong sense of values. Even as a cub, he will be non-rebellious, choosing to listen to authority more often than most.

Other:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:36 pm
"Let me love this cub!!"

Gaia Name: nessiaing

Name: K’araki

Meaning: Georgian for buttercup because his coat colour reminds me of a buttercup <3

nessiaing

Ars Naberius

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:24 am
"Let me love this cub!!"

Gaia Name: Ars Naberius

Name: Raqsa

Meaning: Dance (Arabic)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:21 am
"Let me love this cub!!"

Gaia Name: Henry_kunz

Name: Wekesa

Meaning: African for "Harvest Child"

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:09 pm

Name: Maryam

Meaning: Arabic/Urdu. From the Egyptian mry, love; it is also the name of a flower, the tuberose, said to grow in heaven.

Personality: Maryam is fussy and meddlesome, but it's only because she cares. Her mother has no one but herself and her siblings in this big wide world - clearly, it falls to her to take care of them all. If not her, then who? As such, she's big on keeping order in a crazy world. She will make the hard choices as long as it benefits the greater good. She worries, she bosses, but it's all because she loves: something that will certainly come back to bite her as she grows older, and learns the pain of overexerting herself and coming up against conflict she cannot mitigate.

Entrance: Wasn't it strange, thought Maryam, that there would be two matching sets of little pawprints this far away from their mother's den? Strange, too, that they should lead into a thornbush - one that happened to be shaking, and giggling, all on its own. Lastly, it was definitely strange that two of her siblings were missing just as all this was going on. The cub heaved a full-body sigh, just as loud and obvious as the mirthful shrubbery. She hadn't asked her mother if the missing cubs needed to be brought to heel; she'd just gone out looking for them. If not her, then who?

"What are you doing?"

True to form, her brother spun around. Tiny hackles bristled at the intrusion behind him, only marginally calming at the sight of Maryam's face sticking through the bush. Pale spots glowed on her stern, verdant face, illuminating one comically arched brow. By the look of shock on her other brother's face, Maryam had caught them dead to rights in...whatever they were up to. She wouldn't let them get away with it. She never did.

"None of your business!" One brother spat. The other tried simultaneously to make himself bigger and block her view of their prize. He tried to stick out his tongue. "You can just-"

"What is that?" Maryam sidestepped her puffed-up sibling easily, having long since found the way to keep thorns from biting at her pelt. One paw darted out, grabbing the other brother's tongue mid-insult. His subsequent yowl went ignored as she wiggled her way between the pair. Between them lie a lizard. She didn't know what kind, but It was big, and clearly dead. Didn't look like it had been for too long, but... How had it died? She couldn't tell. It had more cuts than it needed to, and bits of it dangled out in places. Its tail was gone, dropped in an attempt to escape or missing by other means, Maryam had no way to know.

"That's... Oooooh." What she did know was that they weren't supposed to be doing this! Maryam's arched brow now dipped down, furrowing so deeply that it stood out - a ridge of disapproval jutting from her small features. "You're not supposed to do that. You're wasting food." Her paw flicked out, rolling the lizard over and recoiling from its limp flop with disgust. "Mom said not to play with what you hunt!"

"Don't tell Mom!"

"Oh, I'm telling Mom." She was up and wiggling her way back out of the thorns before either male could react. As she trotted back towards her mother's den, Maryam could hear the whines and growls of her siblings trying, unsuccessfully, to squirm out of the thorns after her at any kind of speed. Served them right! But perhaps she should put on a turn of speed, just to make sure she made it back first.

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff