Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[Meta-ORP & Mini Event] Celebration and Change (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:13 am
User Image

This ORP will run until it either reaches a natural end or I do a closing post, whichever comes first. It will also be relatively slow going, but I'll respond accordingly to peoples quotes ect towards my characters, so don't take my posting as it getting through any quicker. "pride" updates will be posted from the mule, as they will be addressing the newer ranks and changes to how to fill the positions ect.

There is no danger by posting in this roleplay as the main purpose of this is to introduce the new Tsahik, a former member of the pride that had been lost during the storm and has since returned. You'll also be introduced to some new ranks and members of the pride will be told of some openings in their lead ranks if they wish to up in the social scale.

IF YOU DO NOT OWN AN IKNIMAYA LION:

You are free to roleplay a familiar so that you may have a chance to win the female cub. Potential joining rogues that fit the color scheme will also be allowed to attend, but would likely be watched carefully by the warriors of the pride. (Even unacceptable colored Lions would be allowed BUT, they must have no ill intent and would watched under a bit more scrutiny.) Tuktirey will be more welcoming towards 'outsiders' as she spent a great deal of time outside the pride AND made an alliance with a pride that had some brightly colored lions. So while they'd be welcome they won't be allowed to become permanent members.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:14 am
There is now a new special rank!

• Tìsopyu (Journeyer): 0/3
    One who journey's outside of the pride and will act as an ambassador for the Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan. In addition to that duty they will also scout out any other nearby prides that may be potential allies or threats and report back with the information.

We also have a few new basic ranks to choose from;

• Zosluyu (Healer):
    Healers of the pride, skilled in herbal remedies and tonics to help ail all sorts of injuries and illnesses.

• Kar'okrol (To Teach History (historian for the most part)
    These lions in the pride have spent their life cataloging the history of the pride and take great pride in their work. They are who you go to if you want to learn about anything that's happened within the pride, no matter how far back.

The following ranks (Including the new special rank above) are going to be opening to the public in the future and will now be RP required. At least 1 RP every 6 months or you will be demoted to previous rank held by them or the rank below this particular rank. Only the positions that aren't filled will be available. To Apply for one of the open positions below please have 3 current roleplays (within the past 6 months) and request and/or have one completed 1 with one of my Lead Characters requesting to fill the position. More information on where to apply for that to follow!

• Uniltìranyu (Dreamwalker) 1/1
    Position filled by AstoriaFallen's Sylwanin

• Nawm'Tsamsiyu (Great Warrior) 1/1
    Position filled by *Greenie's Miujiza

• Unil'fyawìntxu: (Dream Guide) 0/1
    Position is Open

• Sätsìsyìtan (Whisperer) 1/3
    1 Is filled by Mogami's

• Tirea'eyktan: (Spirit Leader) 1/2
    Female Position currently held by Sesshy552's Z'aria
    Male Position: Open

• Eyk'Tsamsiyu (Lead Warrior) 1/2
    Male Position currently held by SilverLutz's Hawnu
    Female Position: Open

• Eyk'Taronyu(Lead Hunter) 1/2
    Male Position: Open
    Female Position Currently held by In Good Faith's Irayo’kxitx

• Kelku Sa’nok: (Home Mother) 1/1
    Position held by Keantha's Mapiya

• Eyk'Zosluyu (Lead Healer): 0/2
    Male Position Open
    Female Position Open

• Eyk'rolyu (Lead Singer): 0/2
    Male Position Open
    Female Position Open

• Omati S'ampta (Blue Flute) 1/1
    Position is filled by - Mynsed -'s Ingyentsim

• Eyk'täftxuyu (Lead Weaver) 0/2
    Male Position Open
    Female Position Open

The Buzz on rogue breeding: Once I year I'll likely open up rogue breeding, while it's easier for males to breed without IC consequences females will have a harder chance at not having some sort of backlash. With the disaster that struck the pride and the need for more bodies Ila'tanhi and Tuktirey will be a little more lenient on the need to bring life into the pride. It isn't uncommon for coupling to happen during celebrations but ultimately the goal is to find your one and only. The IC Consequences won't really be all that severe, and it'll be even less so if they have IC permission from the rulers. When I open them in the future again (likely next february's MnM time frame) I'll have an updated form asking questions like, "do you want them to have IC permission or is this of their own volition" sorta thing.

If the resulting match leads to a permanent arrangement there may not be any consequences at all, really depends on the route of the fling (mnm, rogue breeding with "unknown" parent, rogue breeding).

Any questions please don't hesitate to DM me AstoriaFallen#1217 or PM me.

The Navi Pride

The Navi Pride rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 4, 2, 6 Total: 20 (6-36)

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:17 am
User Image
Rolls to match: 3, 3, 2, 4, 2, 6

She will be won by rolling 6-6 Sided Dice, the first person to either Match the numbers will win her. If no one rolls her numbers by the end of the ORP whomever is closest shall win her.

When rolling please allow for someone else to post between rolls. No spam rolling please.

(you must rp when you roll for your rolls to count, no one liners please. A 3-4 sentence paragraph at a minimum)

If you match the numbers please use the form below!

Kiya is her colorist and she'll likely be an adult soon.

[align=center][size=18][color=darkblue]WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER[/color][/size][/align]
Name:
Adult Rank:
[quote="AstoriaFallen"][/quote]
[quote="The Navi Pride"][/quote]

3, 3, 2, 4, 2, 6

Rolls:
Ruler of everything- 1, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4
porcelain pinch- 5, 1, 3, 2, 1, 6
ssbrosb- 1, 6, 1, 4, 2, 5
middyglow- 4, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6
anderliet- 3, 6, 6, 1, 2, 6
silverlutz- 6, 5, 1, 5, 5, 2
keantha- 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 3 - 1 off
porcelain pinch- 5, 2, 4, 1, 2, 5
keantha- 5, 1, 2, 4, 4, 2
ssbrosb- 4, 5, 6, 1, 3, 2
middyglow- 4, 1, 6, 4, 4, 3
middyglow- 1, 5, 2, 2, 6, 2
sesshy552- 2, 2, 4, 5, 3, 4
ssbrosb- 4, 1, 2, 5, 5, 4
anderliet- 6, 2, 5, 2, 4, 3
ruler of everything- 5, 5, 2, 6, 1, 1
ssbrosb- 5, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4
anderliet- 5, 6, 4, 1, 5, 1
sesshy552- 1, 3, 6, 6, 4, 3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:00 pm
User Image

The Ceremony complete she bellowed a great roar, other's of the pride echoing her own voice.

"With the Union of Ila'tanhi and Tuktirey we welcome our Olo'eyktan and Tsahik with open arms and my bonded and myself will step down as interim leaders within the pride. You have all done so much in the moons that have past since the destruction that have ravaged our lands and it took each and everyone of us to get to where we are today."

The female spoke proudly and her voice strong with praise and hope for a brighter future.

"Today is a day to celebrate! Sing, dance and eat as we share in this union!" Stepping back from where she stood she motioned for the two of them to move forward with a proud smile upon her face.

User ImageUser Image

Ila looked over at his bride and dipped his head against her own as the pair of them walked forward, his eyes bright with happiness.

"I'm sure if my Grandfather were here today he would be proud of every one of you and the feats we have bravely faced. I know that many lives were lost to us and that rebuilding seemed hopeless but look at what we have accomplished! Look at what we have built! Home Tree is once again a safe haven for all of us. In our time of rebuild members that were thought lost have come back to us and with it more hope that other's may too one day rejoin our hearth." Looking around at the faces of those that were standing before them, paint decorating the faces and bodies of most of everyone around them.

The light of the Tmi nat'sey illuminating the dark reaches of the hallowed tree base. Food of all kinds had been prepared for pride members to pick from as well as some newer dishes that had been created from Tuktirey's time spent outside the pride.

Tuktirey looked over towards her Aunt as Sylwanin stepped back she gave her a nod of her head and moved forward with Ila'tanhi, listening as he spoke towards their pride mates.

"I was one such soul lost during the storm. My dear Aunt Sylwanin thought me dead but here I am, returned to you all. While in my travels outside of our lands I learned a great deal of the outside world and with that hope to guide the pride into a brighter tomorrow.

We have a newfound alliance with a pride I spent some time with called the Suzat, they are a humble folk much like us, but they live out in the open and with this alliance we have a new Position open within our ranks. Tìsopyu will be members of our pride that will be tasked with traveling from our lands and returning to our Allied pride as well as scout out other prides nearby and return back to Tanhi and myself with any information that may be found out about them."

She hoped that everything they were doing for the pride would be acceptable to some of the older generations within the lands, she knew that there had been a number of changes in recent months that deviated from the old ways, but it was all for the better, that much she was certain.

"If there any questions any of you have please don't hesitate to approach any one of us." Ila'tanhi said motioning to his advisors, mate and himself.

The Navi Pride

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:02 pm
User Image

Z'aria whooped merrily as the Uniltìranyu announced the newest union in the pride. Her heart souring and normally calm personality melting briefly to celebrate as their new leaders walked forward. She hoped their bond would be strong and with that, the people as a whole would continue to rebuild and thrive. Her dark pelt was painted with the ceremonial white and blue in straight patterns that curved around her features prettily and as the new Olo'eyktan spoke Z'aria couldn't help but nod from her place off to the side. Everything seemed promising, and with Eywa's blessing she was sure the rest of the lost will come back to the people or return in spirit to find peace.

Whichever the case, she looked forward to helping the pride under the guidance of Ila'tanhi and Tuktirey. When they finished speaking she was one of the first to approach, bowing her head in greeting to Sylwanin before doing the same in kind to the new mated pair. "Congratulations on your Union. I look forward to what Eywa has planned for the future." Her smile was a kind as her words as her eyes lifted to look at the tree only closing briefly to give thanks before returning to the pair. "The new rank is already an exciting new addition to our lives, I hope whoever is chosen is strong of heart and can help form strong alliances." While the notion of the strangers was a bit concerning, she trusted in the leaders. Either way now wasn't the time for such discussions.

After all, it was a celebration.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:25 am
User ImageHawnu stood among his people, a grin on his face to match any of those present. The good-natured male was delighted to witness the union of the two lions and was more than happy to partake in the festivities of the day. All work and no play made the lead warrior a dull lion, after all. He gave a roar with the rest of the group as the newly wed couple descended into the masses to greet them and accept congratulations, but Hawnu held back. He'd get his own time to give the pair a few words, but for now he'd let the others have their time.

Although he was there for fun, he still kept a watchful eye on the edges of the gathering. Danger could be lurking anywhere and although he was pretty happy-go-lucky, he did take his title to heart. A warrior never rested and was always on guard, even when off duty.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:47 am
Quote:
ALL OF MINE are open for interactions, to include the 3 posted on the mule

Also, sorry for 2nd quotes, had to edit in a persons name for quoting -crie-

User ImageUser Image

Echoing her own roar the pale female was exploding with excitement, how long had it been since they'd had true rulers in their pride? Since before she was born at any rate so the fact they finally had their Tsahik and Olo'eyktan was a wonderful thing! Families were coming together and hopefully that mean cubs in the future, she very much wanted to teach the young minds of the future, but that required children. Sanumi knew she could try and HELP get that going along but she hadn't found 'the one' yet and wasn't going to settle for just anyone. Her mother had found her one and only and she was going to find hers! Even if it meant she was alone forever. Turning violet eyes to look at the only other teacher in her pride she gave the black female a warm smile. "Are you excited? I'm excited. I just hope this means we'll be able to teach soon! I don't mind doing other things but helping to shape the future minds of tomorrow is one of the things I've been wanting to do." She said excitedly towards Txon'ong.

Turning her brown eyes towards the pale female she smiled. "I agree, I hope we have tiny paws running around the canopy soon." She was also single and had zero prospects so far, it wasn't that she WASN'T interested, it was just the matter of finding someone who interested her. Ewya knew there were some handsome fellows in the pride, just none called to her, though she was also 'young' still. Plus she was 'new' to the pride still, even though her mother had grown up here. Txon and grown up outside the pride and had made her way here after she'd grown to adulthood so had much to learn for herself, aside from her mother's teachings.

User Image

Another roar echoed with the cheers of jubilation, though not as loud as the rest. Svetlana had always been on the softer side and her roar even embodied that. The white female easy spotted her pale daughter next to the darker colored Karyu and smiled, it was nice she had friends, even if they were in the same profession. Svetlana had always been a secluded lioness, but had opened up as time dragged on, even more so when she had met Aphrodite. Blue gaze scanned the crowd for the pale male she adored so much and spotted her dark son's features and was happy he'd finally found himself a mate. Maybe she'd have grandcubs in the future. Overall she wanted her children to be happy, nothing more.

Kathryn Dragonna

User ImageUser Image

Oh what a joyous day indeed! No one was more excited than P'xan as his hearty roar filled the air with the other voices cheering for the Tsahik and the Olo'eyktan. "I still can't believe my own brother is our newest Ruler." Approaching tanhi he gave him a head bump against his shoulder in happy greeting. Congratulations on your union, I wish you both the very best." Dipping his head towards Tuktirey he took his leave of the two, he could talk to them whenever he liked, he just wanted to opening show off his acceptance of their union.

"Hey P'xan, you up for a spar later?" Padding after the light blue male Aniheyu beamed happily towards the older male. Ever since he was a small cub it had been his mission to be able to protect those he loved and cared for, so P'xan had been a mentor for him and he liked to spar him as often as he could. He wanted to be the best!

Laughing he smiled. "Sure! Though the real lion to best is Hawnu, if you can beat him then you know you're ready." Giving a hearty laugh he made his way over towards the dark blue male. "Isn't that right?" He was completely teasing him at this point and hoped he'd not take that ancient spar to heart. "Uncle Hawnu, this is Aniheyu, one of the pride's younger warriors. He's wanting to become the best and I'm not sure I have much left I can teach him."

Ani wasn't really sure what to think at this point, he really hadn't interacted with the older male before and knew he'd been in the pride for a while and knew quite a lot. "I see you brother," The young male dipped his head in greeting. "Any tips would be greatly appreciated."

SilverLutz
THIS shouldn't affect your initial post at all, if it does I can rephrase once you've filled it in.

- Mynsed -

User Image

So this was his ancestral homeland, the young male peered about curiously and echoed his roar of jubilation. Having only joined a few days ago he was already learning so much and his gaze settled upon Z'aria, she was the Spirit Leader for their lands and he had heard of her from those that had welcomed him into the pride. Should she assess him to make sure he was truly spiritually sound enough to be here? He'd lived outside these lands his whole life and had come back because he wanted to find whatever it was he felt he was missing in his life. "I see you." Dipping his head he hoped that was the right response. There was so much to learn!

Sesshy552

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:47 am
User Image

After offering her congratulations to the happy pair, the lioness had stepped to the side to sit beside the entrance to the hollow tree underneath the comforting glow of a Tmi nat'sey. Seeing all the pride in such high spirits brought her endless joy. She'd planned on just relaxing for the night, preferring to stay to the side and observe rather than get into the middle of things. So the male's initial approach went unnoticed until he spoke.

Attention diverted from a larger party, Z'aria turned her head with a soft noise of surprise. Her gaze briefly looking over the new male before lifting to study his face. She'd never seen him before, but with how busy things had been the past few days among the people that wasn’t too much of a surprise. Still, it naturally made her a bit cautious of the stranger all the same, but Z’aria was always one to keep such things to herself. So with a polite dip of her own head she echoed his greeting kindly. "I see you." And she did. He looked strong, if not a bit excitable but who wasn’t on a day such as today? Either way he looked eager to learn, something that brought a small smile to her maw. “Are you enjoying the celebration?"

AstoriaFallen

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clermelli-Pie was one of the oldest members of the pride these days. She was far older than her mate, and her first batch of children were considered mature members at this point as THEY were older than her mate. The pale lioness refused to give up hunting no matter what, and often she still could be caught hunting on her own if there was nobody available to go with her. For a long time she had not done such a thing, that python incident had gotten to her, but old habits do tend to crop back up as one gets older. Now the lioness was watching one of her many children not only find his own mate, but take over the pride. It was so strange to see this.

The little yellow and green bird perched on Clerm's shoulder was decrepit looking from her old age. The fact that the bird even decided to come OUT of her nest in Home Tree for such a pride celebration did not speak of what the celebration was, but whom it was for. That little bird had helped keep an eye on all of Clerm's cubs and dang it, she was going to be there to see one of them get a mate and take a new position! Pikelis was a stubborn bird for certain. She managed to take off and fly, if a bit wobblingly over to land on Ila's head and peck him lightly. "Are you behaving, little fluff? You best be, or your mother shall sit on you." Considering that Clerm was a very small lioness, this was not much of a threat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aphrodite was stalking someone. He had taken great care to creep around unseen by his mate in the crowds as the ceremonies and all the formal stuff was taking place. Now that they were moving onto the more fun things, he padded silently up behind his mate and touched her tail. "Hello, pretty tail!" He probably should have given up doing things like this to his lovely mate, but he always loved surprising her.

Demeter was back visiting the pride for a bit. Things had changed certainly, and there had been a lot that happened while he was off in the roguelands, but he did not regret his choice to go spend time with his grandparents traveling. There was SO much that he had seen out there, so many half aunts and uncles he had met, seriously his grandfather had a lot of offspring, and so many different prides that he had gotten to visit. Now, though, he was more interested in trying to track down his family to bother. It did not take him long to spot Aniheyu and give him a full hug. That was something his grandfather had taught him. "I see you, brother!"

Sylwanin did not often come back to the pride these days. She was an older lioness, like Clerm, but she had moved out of the pride to be with her mate and have her own children. Now she was here to see one of her great nephews take up leading the pride and also visit her daughter that had come to be a teacher in the pride. It was nice to see her family finding their way back even if her mate was not a pride lion. Sylwanin would always see herself as a member of this pride even if she was not living here anymore. She approached the new leader and put her forehead against his. "I see you, Brother. Your grandfather would be proud of you." She still missed her brothers, even if one of them had been an idiot.

AstoriaFallen

Odr crept around, milling with the different members of the pride and wondering if she should be taking this time away from duty. She did not really like down time. If she was not eating or sleeping, she wanted to be out doing what she was meant to do! she was a warrior, and that meant she should be out there protecting the pride, patrolling the borders, and leave all this fluffy stuff in the pride to others.

Spottirri was still a bit nervous about the pride and his place in it. He had not joined that long ago, and he was still getting his head around everything. There were so many traditions and so much to learn as a Tirea'fyawìntxu. He should not have been nervous because he was doing wonderfully in learning everything he needed and in doing his job thus far, but for some reason every big gathering like this made him feel so tiny and insignificant in the pride. Oh well, it was what it was. He still came out to mingle.

Coel stretched and walked around the gathering, wondering if he really wanted to be here. He would have preferred to skip all this and keep working on his crafting but for some reason his friends were ALWAYS make him take a break. if it was not for them, he likely would have skipped eating and sleeping to keep working until he collapsed. He just was not into most distractions now that he found his passion as a crafter. He was trying very hard not to be seen while he was here so that he would have an excuse to leave early.  
RuIerr rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4 Total: 16 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:11 pm
User Image

Ayaukuhime's heart fluttered, watching as their new ruling couple were bonded before Eywa and announced to the large crowd that had gathered for the ceremony. A deeply hopeless romantic at heart, it was unsurprising that this ordeal was making her tear up - just a bit. She blinked away the tears, laughing to herself. She could only hoped she looked as radiant as Tuktirey on her own wedding day, once her and Tompa finally found time to be bonded before Eywa themselves. It was an incredible moment, and Ayaukuhime could feel the buzzing energy in the air.

As the crowd started to chatter, she looked around, hoping to see her mate around. Unfortunately, he didn't appear to be immediately present - so she decided to wander around. He was one of the pride's priests; she was positive he had to be present for these ceremonies to some degree, and this was a big one - the whole pride, it seemed, turned out. And so she wove between brightly-colored bodies in search of her mate - or, well, anyone to talk to. She didn't have many friends, but now was as good a time as ever to make some.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Porcelain Pinch rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 3, 2, 1, 6 Total: 18 (6-36)

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Kardiaka'kymata let out her own large whoop of joy at the new coupling, the energy of the crowd becoming infectious. Members may be watching her closely and giving her strange looks, but she could care less. She didn't need to know what was going on fully either in order to join in on a celebration of two lions coming together in union! What a great time it was. So what if people looked at her for her pelt being a different color. She thought she was beautiful and that was all that mattered.

That..and..it wasn't like she lived in this pride. Her heart was much too young to settle. That and...she was quite lost. Ever since she had stormed off in a tiff from her family, she hadn't had a clue as to where she was. She wanted to try them; kept trying to find them. But life had brought her into very different directions.

The lioness listened raptly to their words and nodded excitedly, before their ears twitched, starting to overhear the nearby pride members conversations. As much as she was interested in talking to the newly wedded couple, they were probably going to have to mingle with a lot of other pride members. Her eyes went to the darker lioness and tilted her head. She seemed free. "Hi!" she gave a small bow to the dark colored lion before looking up. "Must be weird, stepping down as leader, huh? Where is your bonded?" She didn't seen anyone else close by..but he, it could be anyone right?

AstoriaFallen

SSBrosB rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 1, 4, 2, 5 Total: 19 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:03 am
User Image

How long had it been since Maji had done anything within the pride, besides his usual job? When he had heard of the union, he was very excited and had done his very best to bring back as much food as possible. Finally, something to celebrate in a while! Sure, there had probably been others, but he had spent a bit of time away from the main part of the pride, unable to go back. He had wondered what the destruction was and was fearful of what he would see.

Eventually though, he couldn't help but go back, while bringing as much food as he could carry as an offering for being gone so long. He then threw himself in there doing odd tasks and helping out others where they needed it when he had free time.

So to just be able to relax and be happy, even if it was for another couple, made him want to go a little crazy. But the little Genet that was trying desperately to hang onto his back made sure to remind him not to go overboard. "Maji, slow down! You're going to make me fall!" The genet squeaked as the lion quickly made his way over to the happy couple. The lion smiled brightly at the two and bowed his head quickly. "Congratulations! I hope you two both have very many happy days to come!" He said, the Genet quietly nodding his head, still not trusting any lion besides Maji.

After his greeting, Maji went off to mingle with everyone else, hoping that he could eat to his heart's content on this day!

((Maji and Tsanten are open for interaction!))

-----------------------------------------------------

User Image

Aumakua looked around to see if his sister and/or mother had come yet, but he couldn't find them. They had plenty of time to get here though if they were coming. He slowly made his way over to the happy couple, taking his time. He was glad that there was a celebration going on. Since he had lost his father in the terrible storm, he hadn't really found a reason to be happy, though he did have his mother and sister. But it was as though there was a hole that had been torn inside of him, and while it was slowly closing over time, the wound had yet to heal.

He finally made it over to Ila and Tuktirey and bowed his head. "Congratulations. I hope that you will lead our pride well in the future and that the two of you have many blessings." He said, before moving away from them and allowing others to go and give their good wishes to the couple while he sighed.

As much as he wanted to be as happy as the others, he just couldn't find it in him yet. Hopefully though, socializing with the rest of the pride would help to turn his feelings around a little.

((Aumakua is open for interaction!))  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

MiddyGlow rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6 Total: 25 (6-36)

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asuka was curious about the new place, she had never been before, she had never been in such a thick jungle before. She had stumbled upon the celebration that seemed to be going on and she was a little bit nervous about introducing herself to the lions that called this place home. She was an outsider and they would have no reason to trust her right off the bat, but she didn't want to leave just yet. So she watched the others dancing and celebrating, as she worked up the courage to ask someone what they were celebrating. She figured it would take her a moment before that would happen.  
Anderleit rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 1, 2, 6 Total: 24 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Tirea'fya'o was only too happy to add his roar to those rising around the new couple. Even that had a melody to it, simple in its brevity. Tirea liked to think that it was still more than enough to drift from their new leaders to the ears of Eywa, announcing the singer's joy at their union. And there was so much joy to take from it! It seemed like the entire pride was here to celebrate. It thrilled the Rolyu's heart to see his People united for good cause, one so much sweeter than that deadly storm.

He shook his head, bright blue of his mane fluffing out around his shoulders. Best not to think about that just now, though! Better to turn his thoughts to the celebration, and away from any feelings that might taint such a beautiful event. He would wait his turn to address the couple before all but bouncing up to them, head bowing low. "Congratulations! I hope you find nothing but happiness in each other, always~ I'm sure you will lead our family with grace." He beamed at them both before taking his leave.

A heavy sigh touched his ear, however; one that was out of place with the glad tidings of the day. Tirea's brows lifted, head turning this way and that until he found the source of the sound. He had never seen this lion before, he was quite sure. There was much to like in his glowing freckles and fine pelt, though. "I see you, Brother!" The jubilant male offered, coming to the side of the strange lion with a gently-restrained bound. "What troubles you? Especially now, in a time of such gladness?" Though it was plain that his wide blue eyes and inquiring smile hoped for a response, Tirea would not push the other overmuch. While nothing would please the musical male more than lifting the burdens of his pridemates one-by-one, forcing anyone into anything was quite outside his demeanor.

SSBrosB

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

SilverLutz rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 5, 5, 2 Total: 24 (6-36)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:43 pm
It wasn't long before a familiar face pushed through the crowd and Hawnu's watchful eyes rested for a moment, focusing on his nephew and one of the warriors that fought under his guidance. He hadn't caught the first bit of what P'xan had said, but knowing it was probably some sort of teasing comment had the older lion chuckling softly.

"The best, hm?" he said, turning his gaze to the darker male. It was hard to forget markings like his and although he'd only seen him for a moment here and there, he certainly remembered him.

"I think it's better to be the best you can be, and if that happens to be the best out of all, that's a bonus," Hawnu said with a little wink. "But I'd be happy to offer some pointers here and there.

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces