Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[Duel] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5, 5, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:57 am
Sibu had recently come into his mane and was quite pleased with how grown up he was looking. He had been wanting to prove that he was worthy of moving up in the ranks. So that meant more duels.

This wasn't going to be an issue for him and he was quite excited to see how well he paired up against other's.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 3, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:11 am
Amala was going to do what she could to prove she was worthy of being a Claw in these lands. She had been a Guardian in her old pride and now had little one's to care after. She was determined to show anyone she wasn't messing around and she spotted an attractive looking male not far away. Him, she was going to duel him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:32 pm
Sibu watched as the pale female approached and by the looks of her he could tell she wasn't new to this. She looked a little beat up but in a very fierce and attractive sort of way.

He made the first move and approached her quickly, making a solid hit upon her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:33 pm
The male charged quickly but not quick enough, while he made a solid hit she was quick to turn and brought a paw down across the top of his muzzle, shoving his face towards the ground.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:38 pm
How had she done that so quickly? Her movements were so quick that it kept him on the ground longer than he would have initially liked. Doing as best as he could to get out of her grasp he tried to get away from her but was coming up short.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:39 pm
He was on the ground and she took the moment to pummel him once more but he quickly got up and returned a good smack to her face and shoulder in two quick successions.

Growling she swung back and hit him square across the cheek.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:40 pm
Her last hit had been a real knock out and spun his head sharply to the left as her paw connected with his jaw. Stepping sideways with the blow he lifted a paw.

"I yield. It seems I still have more to learn." He had truly thought he'd of been able to take her, clearly that wasn't the case.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:43 pm
As she went to charge him his lifted paw deterred her from making another strike at him.

With a heavy breath out she smiled and took a seat and gave her paw a quick lick. "You seem young still, but you show great potential." She said looking him over with a small raised brow.

He had a lot of potential indeed, not just on the fighting front.

"If you like perhaps the two of us can spar time and time again? I can teach you a thing or two if you want." There was more to that meaning, but she wasn't going to get into that just yet.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:50 pm
Pleased she was done pummeling him with her paws he turned to face her. "Oh I would like that!" It was nice that she was eager to spar with him some more and even teach him some new things! While he was a novice he was definitely eager to learn more and not afraid to admit it. "Perhaps we can walk together and you can tell me a few things?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:51 pm
Giving a nod of her head she smiled at him.

"That would be fine with me--, what may I call you by? I'm Amala."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:52 pm
Oh, that was right they hadn't been introduced.

"I'm Sibusisu, pleasure to have dueled with you Amala. Yes, let's be on the way then." He stood up and lead the way for them since she was a newer face and he didn't want her to get lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:03 pm
"Have you been in the pride long? Or were you born here?" Given his current skill level though she didn't think he'd grown up here since his fighting skills weren't really up to par just yet. "Sibusisu, I can remember that." She had to say, she did like the way it sounded at least.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:04 pm
Looking over towards her as they walked he shook his head, "I joined not long ago. I left my home pride because I really sorta had to." Not really wanting to talk about it much longer her focused his gaze ahead of them. "What about you? Why did you join?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:06 pm
Giving a laugh she couldn't help the timing of his own question. "Well, my pride disbanded recently and given I have also become a mother not long ago, finding a place for my children to grow up strong and healthy was important." She said looking over towards him. "This place, while not like my old home, is very promising and I do not regret my decision to join here."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 pm
A mother? How had he missed that. She was so in shape it was hard to miss the fact she obviously had milk production going on. "Congratulations on your being a parent. What does the father think of this place?"  
[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff