Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:45 am
Hauling his bag up over his shoulder after he'd finally settled all his class things down in there, Rizdax felt something jab into his side and flipped it around as he wandered out of the classroom, certain that it was the particular design he'd been carrying around for... He shook his head, not wanting to think about who it was for, since he couldn't exactly see that particular dragon right now anyway, never would again likely. His head was still foggy, even if he'd been getting a little bit more sleep recently there was too much of a chance for him to feel groggy and crappy. A cheep met his ears as he yawned and a tail wrapped firmly around his throat, claws digging into his shoulder gently.

The candidate couldn't help but laugh and run a hand over Mint's back for her arrival just the moment he thought of Sahrawith, he still swore that she knew and could tell when his emotions fluctuated. It was a far cry from Phin who was absolutely dense and flaky when it came to being any use for something, the last time he'd needed to do something he'd upset a dragon and a rider that was once... Mint chirped once again and nipped at his ear to draw Rizdax from his own mind just in time, his feet skidding as he almost walked into a wall. Shaking his red cropped head in frustration to clear it again. Well that was close.

"Thanks Mint, I think that might have squished us both." Riz graveled out, adjusting his path until he wandered into the mess hall and tossed his bag down in a spot on the table. Meal-less he settled down on a bench and dropped his head to the top of the cloth bag, a sigh escaping him in exhaustion. "I think I need to go see that mindhealer again, eh? She helped a lot the first time, could be useful to get on some sort of schedule with her so I can work in sleep again."

He'd have gotten up, drug himself up really, to go and get some food to ease the loud growl for his stomach if he felt he could even lift his head up from where it was laying. Yes, he certainly had to go back and see Nimueh and Mharlith and soon or he didn't think he'd make it to the hatching and he so wanted to, he so had to. Riz sighed and forced himself upright so that Mint could readjust her position, humming a gentle song to him as she nuzzled at his ears and neck gently as way of encouragement. This wasn't the most exhausted Rizdax had ever felt in his life, when he'd been working to feed his brother and sister he'd worked harder and longer than this, but then he'd at least been able to sleep at night. It was coming back, he was getting better after talking, but the break was still there, as Nimueh had so aptly put. It was healing.

It just needed to heal itself faster so he was better. Maybe in a few weeks, or a month? He'd be able to sleep for a few hours without nightmares. Or even sleep at all. Running his thumb over Mint's head and down under her little chin, he glanced at the necklace he'd given to her and pondered if he should replace it since it was looking a little bit tighter from the slight bit she'd grown once more. She couldn't get much larger. Pressing a kiss onto her head gently, he lifted his head and glanced towards the line of his fellow candidates filling plates.

Lunch actually sounded really good.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:32 pm
Zamistia was so hungry for lunch after lessons, that her stomach rumbled in reminder to her to get some food. She would have to remember to pick up some meat for her flit, who was waiting patiently in the candidate barracks for her. The red headed young woman was tempted to call for her little friend, knowing how overwhelming it could be, but she told herself she could do this. After all, she had been doing this for about two and a half months, surely she could handle it without needed her flit's help...right?

Taking a deep breath, she made her way over to the mess hall, seeing the line of students getting their food. She paled slightly at that, why did there have to be so many people in line? Her eyes looked over to the tables, thinking that maybe she should just sit down for a moment. That is when her eyes fell on one of her fellow candidates, another with red hair. Her grey-blue orbs softened seeing the look on his face, knowing he could use a pick me up. She also noticed he was without food, surely he had to be hungry too..right? Her eyes drifted back to the line and she wanted to groan, but her need to help was stronger than that. So with that in mind, she sighed softly and made her way to the line.

It took all her willpower, but finally she had two plates in her hands, looking like she had not been happy standing in the line. A bubbly pie was on the edge of one of the plates. However, now she had to decide how she was going to get this over to him. She was used to doing things in secret, unless she couldn't or with those she cared about. Since his eyes were on the line, maybe she could sneak over to him and slide the tray..without being noticed. Walking as carefully as she could, she didn't want to drop any food, she made her way to the table he was sitting at. Then she put the tray as quietly beside him as she could, before trying to sneak away.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:37 am
Exhaustion flooded through Rizdax's small body once more as he was about to push himself up from the table he was sitting at and see about food, it left him slumped back down with his head laying heavily on his bag, face buried against the leather. He was simply a failure, plain and simple. If he couldn't get something to eat then he wouldn't be strong enough to get through the rest of the day and that would make him all the worse for wear when it came time for his chores and cleaning. Mint, picking up on how his spiralling mood was beginning to get worse, nipped at his ear just in time for him to hear something scrape beside him. Tilting his head so his face was no longer buried against his bag, one gold eye blinked at the tray of food that sat beside him, a bubbly pie steaming on the edge closest to him and without even remembering how tired he was his head snapped up from where it had lain.

"What the....?" Riz managed to get out as he blinked at the retreating back that was trying very quietly to slink away. "What'd you... wait!" Lurching up from where he was sitting he jumped to try and catch her, fingers touching the back of the girl's left shoulder very lightly when it dawned on him that she might be just as his younger brother had been, just extremely shy. "Thank you! You didn't have to do that at all, did you need someplace to sit and eat? Most of the table's empty and it's really quiet over here away from all the tables near the center." his voice came out quietly, aware quite instantly of how she still hadn't turned to face him.

Slowly he let his hand fall so it was no longer touching her back, not moving quickly in any way that might startle her.

"My friends are still in their classes right now, most of them are ahead of me with how long they've been here, so it wouldn't feel as lonely if you wanted to join? I promise Mint here and I don't bite." letting the smile he had on his face bleed into his voice, Riz took a step back so that the girl who he'd never seen before could make the decision for herself on whether or not she would stay and he certainly wasn't about to force her. Izrad had been fairly shy too, always quiet and ready to sit in the shadows of their more boisterous sister, but he'd gotten used to that, even welcomed it given how the quiet could be just as rewarding as any laugh.

"Are you new? I don't remember seeing you in class before, but I haven't been paying a lot of attention either." It was taking just about everything he had to stay standing and not go and throw himself face first onto the tray of warm food she'd brought, but it would be rude to leave her when he had so much to thank her for.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:39 am
Zamistia was barely daring to breathe as she worked on scurrying away..or at least thought she was. That was when she heard a voice behind her and she froze mid step, wondering if she had done something wrong. She worried that there was something on his plate that he didn't like, maybe he wasn't a fan of bubbly pies. Her mind was going a mild a minute, when she felt his hand touch her shoulder and she jumped in the air.

"I..I am sorry...I figured you might like something to eat too. I didn't mean to offend you at all or make you mad..I...I honestly thought it would put a smile on your face. You..you can get something you like better..if..if you want,"she managed to stammer out. She bit her bottom lip as she felt tears starting to flood her eyes. She had stepped in it again, hadn't she, he probably had wanted to get his own food. The young woman was just about to say she should probably go, lost in her own misery, when his thank you finally hit her. Wait, had he just said thank you and offered for her to sit at the table with him? Her grey-blue eyes looked around, there was a lot of people at the other tables, wasn't there? And she looked at the table he was sitting at,without looking at him immediately, noticing it was pretty much empty.

Taking a deep and shaky breath, she finally turned to face him fully, tears still clinging to her eyes. She listened as he explained his friends were still in class, so he wouldn't mind the company at all. This managed to get a small smile from the girl as she sat down in the seat across from him, placing her plate gently on the table. She picked up her fork and looked over the food, making sure it looked okay. It wasn't that she didn't trust the kitchen staff, but accidents did happen, you know? When he asked about if she was new, she gave a soft nod of her head.

"Yes, I just got here about two and a half months ago. I have been attending classes most of that time, but..I am kind of quiet,"she admitted softly.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:12 am
Shards and shells he'd still been just a bit too aggressive, just like he had with Nalacko half a turn before, just a bit too prickly on the surface for either of the gentle girls that he'd met. After being used to Shar's straight forward and sometimes abrasively cool personality it was really quite different to go from that to gentle and shy with no warning, especially when he was so exhausted that his body was already dragging back towards his seat the moment she moved. He could do this, he could absolutely do this. Slowly Rizdax sat down and watched her as she did as well, curious about how she was checking at her food and the manner which she seemed to settle on it being okay. He'd never had a bad meal since he'd come to High Reaches, but he'd had plenty of them before moving there, days where dirt and sand were mixed up in his meals or just the worst klah anyone had ever tasted.

"Please know that you don't ever have to apologize for doing something for someone." he told her gently, voice still really quiet which worked out well for him anyway since his voice came out like someone's boot stepping on gravel if he raised it too loudly anyway. "Especially when it's something as nice as what you just did. My name's Rizdax, I've been here for a couple of turns myself but not near as long as some of my friends. Some of them were born here at High Reaches, so they're all ahead of me in lessons by miles and miles. We'll catch up soon enough you and I, even if you're a little quiet you'll do well here." That brought a soft chuckle from him as he realized just how far behind given he'd never taken lessons other than in jewelry making.

It took an effort for him to not leap upon the warm food before him but once she had settled that it was safe to eat for herself he tucked into the vegetables on his tray like they were the first thing he'd eaten in months, all the while trying not to scare her off again. Two, three mouthfuls and then on to some meat, Riz swallowed deeply and sighed inwardly with some relief. It was already warming him up from the inside out and it was as if he could feel parts of himself again after only a few bites. "Were you an apprentice cook before you came here?" he asked innocently, curious about how she'd been checking at her food.

Mint on the other hand didn't at all seem to mind that the girl across from him was shy and she hopped about on the table before settling by the girl's elbow and cheeped at her in an almost beseeching sort of manner, eyes brightly blue. "Oh don't start with someone new, you're better trained than this you little thing." Riz grumbled good-naturedly at his fire lizard, reaching a hand out to him that she avoided by hopping to the other side of the girl's tray and cheeping again. "Sorry about her, Mint's usually a little better than this."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 am
Zamistia's cheeks flushed lightly when she felt his eyes on her, wondering if she had done something else wrong. She went through what she had just done, then internally winced when she realized he probably caught her examining her food. He was probably going to think her a weirdo, it wasn't the first time people thought it for her being so careful. She pushed a piece of her bright red hair behind her ear subconsciously, putting a mouthful of her food in her mouth. When he spoke, she looked up at him, as he explained that she didn't need to apologize for doing something nice.

"I guess I..am just used...to people being..upset if I..do something they..don't like. I worried you..wouldn't like any..of it. You just looked...like you could..use something to..eat. I honestly didn't..think you would..notice me. My name is..Zamistia. Some of my..family calls me...Misty. Yes, those born...here definitely have...an advantage. It feels like..I will never..catch up. There is so...much to learn,"she admitted softly to him. Another little smile came to her lips at his vote of confidence though. He seemed like a really nice person, even if he seemed a little rough around the edges. She was starting to think it was a good thing she had come over and he had 'caught' her bringing him the plate of food. When she heard him eating, it was like he hadn't eaten in a week. Maybe she should have brought him more food, she thought to herself. At least he seemed to enjoy what she had got him, so that made her feel better. At his question about what craft she had been in, she blinked in confusion for a moment, before it hit her.

"Oh no, I...was a herder...before being searched. I am..well, I am..very careful about...things. It is hard..to explain. I just am..always so afraid..something is going..to happen,"she explained quietly. Yep, she was sure he would think her weird now, so she braced for it mentally. That is when she noticed a little green firelizard come over. When Rizdax tried to get her back over to him, she hopped over to the other side, which made her giggle softly.

"It is alright..I am used..to all kinds...of creatures. I have one..of my own...actually,"she explained.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 pm
About to shovel more food into his face by the fork-full, by the spoonfull and knife full if he could, Rizdax hesitated at her words and almost stared in a rude manner. Seemed to him that she was really sweet but there was something else underlying it, something that almost seemed too shy to manage here? No wonder she'd tried to run away if she couldn't speak very well either. Curiosity flashed in his eyes for just a moment as he mulled over the realization that her stammering hadn't been from fright as much as it just seemed to be a natural thing for her. But it wasn't like a stutter or stammer he'd ever heard before, this was halting and almost like she was trying to fight the urge to stop speaking in general.

That wasn't any of his concern of course, or any of his business, but Riz had seen others with that problem and usually they needed to talk more or train to get past it. "I don't know who would be upset with you doing something nice, especially not around here. It's a lot more rigid here than a Hold, so people are more concerned with the order and process of things than reaching out to others and doing little things. Hopefully it's a trait that doesn't leave you the longer you're here, but I think you'll do just fine, Zamistia." the redhead ground out through bites. "I used to work Jewelry Craft before thread fell over Telgar and I wound up here. Life was a lot different back then."

Closing his eyes he could almost still hear the bustle of the Hold, see the people wandering around the Smithcraft Hall with plans and goals, things that needed done and tasks at hand. The smell of coal burning fires and the metal on metal hammer of swords on the forges assaulted his senses at night if he let them, just the memories of being there for so many turns of his life. Slowly his golden eyes opened back up again when Mint shrieked, abandoning her game to look at him with yellow eyes that swirled back to light blue once more when she decided he was fine if simply exhausted. "They're definitely useful and welcome little things aren't they? She's not my only one, but she's the one that sticks around me the most because she thinks... " That didn't matter.

"Don't worry about 'something happening' with food, the cooks here are fantastic." As if to drive the point home he started to shovel food back into his face again happily.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:16 am
Zamistia felt his eyes on her, so she looked down at her food a moment, thinking she was right he thought her strange. Her feet shuffled lightly against the floor, why couldn't she be like everyone else? She used to be shy before her grandfather died, but she knew she had changed some since his passing. She had people who had commented on it, even her own family before. Least with family, they did it in a gentle way, having a better idea why she did what she did. A gentle stab of some meat on her plate, was the only sound she made for the time being, wanting to just let the floor swallow her up. Then Rizdax spoke again, speaking about how the Weyr was different than in a hold.

"It does seem...more strict here. I will try..to keep doing..things for others..though. It makes me..happy,"she responded. She was glad he had such faith in her, hopefully she didn't prove him wrong. As he mentioned what craft he was in, she finally picked up her head to look at him. So that is why the little flit had jewelry on her, that made sense now. When he spoke about Thread, her eyes softened, having an idea how things might have changed. She had been safe at home for a break, when it had hit Karoon, so she had only see the aftermath of its power. The young woman had done all she could to help those that had been effected. When he went on about his flit, she caught his pause..had something happened to his loved ones during Thread? The way the flit reacted, it reminded her of what her own would do when she was upset about something.

"I am sorry. Going through Thread...must have been...horrible. I know what..it is like..to lose someone..you care about. Though not to..Thread,"she confessed quietly.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 pm
If her silence in general bothered him or the way that she seemed to try and sink inward the more she could and the more he was silent as well then Rizdax didn't seem to outwardly notice. He was fairly adept at keeping things hidden from kids so with adults it came even easier, they didn't pick up on certain things the way that children would. Not even teenage ones. All the same it was odd the way she spoke and the way that she tried to sink into herself when she apparently noticed him watching her. Very much like Izrad, but the boy hadn't spoken this way so much as just in hushed tones.

"It is, you'll keep up as long as you focus and pay attention, but you can't let it change who you are. Though you should let it at least help with certain things, since they have healers and mindhealers here." That at least was all he could do for the present, mention the availability of help. No one could take someone suffering inwardly and make them do a thing about it, he was evidence enough of that with his thin frame and the circles under his eyes. Riz knew that he was a visible wreck of humanity, so likely she wouldn't really take anything he said to heart, which eased up some of his own concerns a tad as well since he didn't have to worry about that aspect of talking at least. Not that she was giving him much to go on with her responses until the last bit.

Tapping his fork against his plate, Riz took the time to swallow what he'd been chewing on as he watched the tines connect with the edge, seemingly lost in thought as he attempted a response to that. It was tricky, since he didn't know this girl all that well yet, not to keep up the armor about himself that he'd erected in the interest of not thinking about that part of his past. "Thread is deadly. Anyone that gets caught outside in it's path is in danger, sometimes even if they're inside somewhere, because Pern had so many buildings that weren't stone after they thought Thread was gone forever." Eyes seeing something far away, it was almost as if he were there again. "Losing anyone you care about hurts, but loved ones and all that remains of your life, it gets taken away in one blow and changes you. Not for the best sometimes."

Hopping over to him, Mint laid her entire body across one of his arms and looked up at him imploringly, flashing light little images in his head until he pulled back and glanced down at her. "But that's why dragons are so important, and fire lizards." A grin flashed over his face as he ran one thumb up Mint's nose to her headknobs. "They protect us all, so make sure you understand the risk as you go to stand and meet your match one day, because riders live right in the falling clouds of thread."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:03 am
Zamistia didn't see herself having any problems focusing or paying attention, she was pretty good at doing those things. After all, she was usually pretty good on picking up on things, that other people might miss. She could only hope she would be able to make sure it didn't change who she was, at least at her core. At the mention of letting them at least help, she mentally winced at that, was it obvious she was dealing with things? Though, she didn't like the idea of dealing with people who she didn't know trying to suggest ways to help. No disrespect to the mindhealers or anything, it just made her uncomfortable to think of. Though as her eyes took him in, she wondered if he was taking his own advice at all. It was hard to miss the dark circles under his eyes, she wondered how much sleep he had been getting.

"I will try...to keep that...in mind. I am just not...used to telling..such things to..people like that,"she admitted quietly. As he tapped on his plate with the fork, she could see he was deep in thought. She gave a soft nod of her head when he spoke about Thread, but she couldn't help but feel he was picturing it in his mind. He may have been talking about it almost impersonally, but his eyes seemed distant. He knew too much about what it was like, her thought of him living through it seemed right on the nose. When he went on about losing someone changing a person, she knew that all too well. She didn't like to think about it, but she knew her grandfather's death had changed her. Sure, she was the same at her core, but there were things that were different than when she was little.

"I know it..will be dangerous...but I have..to help. Maybe it is..silly to think..but I feel I..can make a...difference. That is why...we are candidates, right?"she asked, her grey blue eyes focused on her. She would be lying if she said that the thought of being up in the thick of things didn't scare her. However, her need to help others seemed to outweigh her fear in this instance. No one could have saved her grandfather, but maybe she could help save someone else the heartache of losing someone they loved.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm
Still running a thumb up and down Mint's little nose to her first ridge between her eyes, Rizdax glanced up at the other girl with a neutral expression on his face. "It's hard to open up at first, it just takes a lot of trying and experiencing. But the mindhealer I go and see once told me that holding everything in and trying to fix it yourself is like walking on a broken leg, if you let it heal that way then you have to break it all over again to get it to heal straight. So the longer you let whatever's making you talk like that bother you the worse you'll get." One eyebrow raised as he spoke the last part, knowing full well that he looked like he was a wreck and he was but at least he was getting help and the Weyr wanted to help so that they would be productive. There was no use having a bunch of emotionally upset and traumatized candidates that would send baby dragons between after all, or give them no options to choose from thus yielding the same effect. "I don't mean it in a rude way, really, but why not use resources available when they're there. In a hold there were some but it was rougher, but here they have a lot of options to help people live better lives even if they tend to be strict."

Turning his focus back to his meal as she asked him a question, Riz found it gave him time to think over an answer if his mouth was stuffed full and social convention called for him to be silent, the redhead managed to clear off the remaining vegetables as he waited for her to finish. It made sense for a girl that went up and got a total stranger food because they "looked like they might like something to eat" to be entirely focused on the helping part of fighting Thread. Reality was, he was in much the same boat, wanting to burn Thread from the sky so that no one else experienced loss like he had. That was a sort of 'help', right?

"You'll do just fine, but if you get called on in class you should hide that just in case the instructors call you on it too. There are some here that've never read or been through any lessons so they have remedial ones like where I am." He tried to imagine Zamistia up in threadfall when she was that shy, but at least if she impressed to a dragon there was a very good chance that they would balance that out. So she should be okay as long as there was bravery under the shyness somewhere.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:28 am
Zamistia thought about what he was saying, knowing he was right. A soft sigh came from her lips as she nibbled on her food, wondering if it might not be a bad idea to speak to someone. Honestly, outside of her family, she had not really shared it with anyone about how much her grandfather's death had hurt her. As she thought about the man who had taught her so much about herding, Blanket popped in from between with a gentle chirp as he landed on the table next to her plate. She gently scooped him up and hugged him gently, feeling his gentle presence trying to bring came to her. The brown firelizard had been with her since he hatched from his egg, a present her grandfather gave her before he died.

"I know you..weren't trying to..be mean at..all. I guess I am..just used to..keeping my problems...among those I..know. I may look..into seeing if...I could talk..to a mindhealer...about this. At the very...least it is..something to think...about. Oh and my..the way, this..is my firelizard...Blanket,"she introduced, stroking the top of his head. She knew she had to finish eating, which Blanket reminded by hopping out of her hands and nudging the fork with his snout. A soft giggle came from her lips, Blanket was used to making sure to take care of her. She picked up the fork and went back to eating, until her plate was finally empty. At Rizdax's next suggestion, she looked thoughtful again.

"I suppose I..can try to...hide the stammer..when replying. Though I think..the teachers mostly..know,"she admitted.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:12 am
Zamistia's silence gave Rizdax more than enough time to finish shoveling the last of his plate into his face, all the vegetables long since gone and the meat the last thing left as he'd grown not eating any meat really. More of a luxury since he'd come to the Weyr than anything, the redhead still didn't often grab any when it was available to him, preferring roasted vegetables that he'd always known to something that he'd once viewed as a chance occurrence. During that brief few moments a brown fire lizard appeared from Between, only to be scooped up by the younger girl affectionately that left Mint swirling a rush of colors and images to him of others hugging theirs like that. As if he hadn't ever done that with her.

Jealous little green brat.

"Sometimes it's best to talk things out even if you're used to keeping them super close for safety. If you keep them too bottled up for long then you'll end up looking like me." A smile crossed his pale face and without looking he stuck the end of a spoon down into the bubbly pie and split the entire thing in half. Sort of. The smaller of the two halves he emptied onto his now clean plate and then handed the remainder to the girl before him. "Blanket the fire lizard, they're helpful little things aren't they? Can change the entire way you interact with the world and they aren't even dragons who bond deeper than that." Riz watched as Mint sniffed at the other lizard daintily and then went about acting as if she hadn't done anything of the sort, lest the brown think she was looking.

"Well if they know that's another thing entirely. Don't sweat it then, but at least get it looked at, if you impress and have to fight thread that stammer might mean the difference between you and your dragon saving another or watching them die, or yourselves if you can't respond to an order." Riz's face was deadly serious, he'd been reading up on how things worked during threadfall and responses and needed to be instant, so he certainly hoped that she didn't think that way as well. Time would tell if she impressed, but he certainly hoped that someone with a kind heart would and she seemed very kind.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:18 pm
Zamistia nodded her head, she knew he was right that it was best to talk things out. She was just so used to keeping things inside, so that she didn't upset others or have people give them dirty looks. She managed a soft smile when he seemed to make fun of himself a little. She didn't think there was anything wrong with him, but it was obvious he had been through a lot himself. She did blink in surprise though, when he took the bubbly pie and cut it, giving himself the smaller piece. She was about to protest, saying he should have the bigger part, but then he began speaking about her firelizard.

"Yes, they are...definitely handy to..have around. Blanket helps me..get messages to..my family. Once I make..some friends, he would probably..help me with..that too. Blanket has definitely..helped my world..be a little..better. His egg was..the last present..my grandpa gave...me,"she explained quietly. Sensing her sorrow about her grandfather, the brown flit stretched his head up to nuzzle her again. Then Blanket looked over to Mint as she sniffed him, though she quickly acted like she didn't do anything like that. He gave a questioning chirp, causing Misty to laugh lightly. This allowed her to work on her food once more, listening as Riz spoke about her stutter. Once upon a time, she hadn't needed to do that, even if she spoke quietly. Now, it was something she would have to work her way through.

"Yeah, I will try..to get better..about it before..I accidentally get..someone hurt because..of it. I wouldn't want..that at all, better if I..can warn them...of their life..in danger. Of course, first I have..to impress first,"she pointed out.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 am
"Well lucky you, you've already got one friend whether you enjoy his sick self or not." Rizdax said with no option for her to even suggest that they weren't now. She'd fed him, not that such a thing was an indicator of how he became friends with someone, but he generally could get behind supporting and befriending kind sorts and Zamistia certainly seemed the type. Mint chirped her approval and hopped over to his shoulder, watching curiously as he finished off the small slice of bubbly pie before nibbling at his ear with a slight urgency. "So you can send him to Mint with a message or such, just like you do with your family, or send him to me and vice versa." One hand reached up to pull at one of the little green's dark wings and she gave an indignant squawk before disappearing Between.

"Jealous little thing she is, she wanted all the attention for herself. Mint'll sulk until Phin cheers her up and be back to herself." Riz said without much more context to the green fire lizard's personality, looking about for the candle that marked the hour. It had seemed like no time had passed at all and yet here he was nearly needing to run away to get to his next lesson.

Though surely she would as well, soon.

"Well, there are plenty of clutches to stand at, with Thread back and everything. Don't stress it, you'll most likely find your partner pretty soon." With that he gave a wink of a gold eye and stretched his painfully thin body. "But you'll do just fine, they teach extremely well here after all."

Dea and #Teddy#
Gonna focus on this one first. Probably one more tag from each of them and done. lol Then we'll work on the next one and finish it up and so forth. XD Just to knock them out for future ones.

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff