[Greenflight] My Favorite Color Is You Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:25 pm
It had been almost a full two sevendays, and Cloveth had not stopped radiating from her recent win in catching the lovely green Zaleeth down on the beach. Amiari had found it amusing at first, that the older green was still quietly preening about her victory. But it had not missed her eye of how vibrant her spring green dragon was looking, that she strutted a bit more when she moved. Usual croons and whistles were aimed more at lovely dragons that had caught her eye. It had been a bit early this time, but Amiari was anticipating it. Door opened, hovering outside it’s archway -- anticipating every moment like her dragon in the Weyrbowl after her evening meal.

So when the sun began to wax, the light beginning to sink down towards the horizon, and Cloveth stood watching it, she’d ushered her usually packed weyr out. Her kids could be fine for an evening. When Cloveth had chased, the rider had been unprepared. Now? Now she wanted to dance like her dragon ached to.

The light fades, and I must chase! The sun goes down, and the air cools off. Cloveth turned, trilling loudly, sweetly. Might I find a dance partner in the dying light? Lovers of love, come dance on the breeze this fine evening. Come to me, I wish to admire you all. It’s more of a gentle request, wings poised as she awaits.

User Image
Green Cloveth Rises!

About Cloveth: A sweet dragon to a fault. She’s overly flirty, especially these past two sevendays after her win catching the lovely Zaleeth. A gentle soul with a deep love of all dragons of all colors. However, no one has caught her fickle heart, no matter how many times she’s been caught. They do get a few days worth of ledge cuddles before she needs the space once more.

About Amiari: 49. A compassionate, loving mother of seven now after her newest foster. A hedonist at heart who likes to do whatever she likes when she can. Flighty when it comes to matters of the heart. However, she is very open to being caught (especially by past partners!) -- even if they will be asked sweetly to leave once the fun is over.

Positive Trait List: Compassionate, Loving, Adaptable, Generous
Negative Trait List: Flighty, Gamophobe, Compulsive, Hedonist

Rules/Info:
-Any willing dragon able to chase (sorry whites!) in or around Western Weyr can participate -- High Reaches and Weyrless dragons may participate if they have a good reason for being around!
-One rolling entry per round. The flight will last three rounds--Friday night starts round 1, Saturday night round 2, sunday night round three. Winner will be decided monday night!
-Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
-Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a 0
-Please track your own rolls. I'll double check, but doing the math will help me.
-All dragons who enter before the start of round 2 do not suffer a late penalty. Any dragons joining the flight after the start of round 2 do not gain round 1 roll.
-Each round will last roughly 1 day to give people time to roll/fill out posts, but the flight will be planned to be wrapped up on Sunday.
-If your dragon matches Cloveth’s roll, it is not an automatic catch, instead it is worth a bonus +2 for keeping pace with her.
-Cloveth may give out some random points for dragons who catch her eye, or subtract from those who lose her attention. Your interaction counts!
-At the end of the flight, the closest to her total rolls will win. In the event of a tie between chasing dragons, tied suitors will be asked to roll who catches her. (Or a dual win, who knows)
-NPC cuties may enter!

-Cloveth is a lover of love! All dragons may chase, even if they are more interested in another besides her.

Cloveth's Stats
Green Dragon: +50 points
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Sweet/Kind: +5 points
Blooding Bonus: +5 points
Total: 77 points

Strength: 10
Speed: 25
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 10
Wits: 15

---

Getting your chaser's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts
Base points for green: 50pts

If the chaser is:

Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Above 36 turns: +5 points

Rotund/Lazy: +2 points
Average/Normal: +5 points

Native to Western Weyr: +5
Non Weyr Native: +5

Sweet/Kind: +5
Rude/Possessive: -5
Past Catcher: +10 (Cloveth rises ~4 times a turn, and she’s 30. I’ll let you decide if your chaser has caught her before. <3)

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse at your choosing using the format below~

Strength:
Speed:
Dexterity:
Stamina:
Wits:

Round 1 rolling begins Friday 9 PM EST  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:10 pm
Phylideth had only been on his best behavior because T'mor had demanded it be so. Wing drills had been going well and the amount of clashing with Nasath had at least been at a minimum - at least by the standards of how much clashing the brown was inclined to do.

Out on the ledge, there was an alertness to his lifemate that held the edges of T'mor's attention as he looked over reports and made some of his own - along with notes about what his wing could work harder on. As one of the younger Wingleaders (if not the youngest, if age of dragon was considered), he held himself to a higher standard.....and after Vimiath's flight, T'mor had held Phylideth to an even higher one. He hadn't liked it for even a moment.

Watching something? T'mor asked, though he could feel the pulls thru their bond of something else. He set his papers down to fully look at the dragon.

Soon. Phylideth's voice was tense, like the lull of a symphony before they began to play. He knew. He could feel it. When Cloveth's voice - sweet and strong - filled the air, there was no hesitation from the brown as he left his ledge, a strong stroke of his wings catching air to allow him to glide in circles above the Weyrbowl, watching the green intently.

As Phylideth would, T'mor pushed away from his desk to begin his own chase. Ah, sweet Cloveth - she'd have found an eager chaser in Phylideth every time, and as such, the man knew where to go in turn.

You need not invite them all when I will be more than enough, Cloveth~ Phylideth managed to hold back the edges of possessiveness and desire for now - at least until any other pursuer appeared. Then all bets would be off. Which was likely why he had not yet proven to the green his words. But perhaps this time she would be so wise - and he so lucky.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

About Phylideth
Pros: Eager, Attentive, Finish-what-you-started
Cons: Bratty, Easily-angers, Selfish

About T'mor
Pros: Hardworking, Protective, Steadfast
Cons:Self-Sacrificing, Stick-in-the-mud, slow-to-start

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
6 Turns: +10
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
(60)

Strength: 16
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image

While it was true that he’d managed to finish up what paperwork he had in a reasonable fashion on this evening, really he should have gotten a head start and begun what would be waiting the next sunrise now. Instead Tsuyat was leaned against the wall leading out to his weyrledge and watching the sun slowly begin to sink in the sky, threading it with color. For the past few candle marks his bronze had been somewhat alert and on edge which could only mean one thing really and he was no fool. Yudueth’s eyes were glowing purple in his wedged head and slowly he’d crept closer to the edge of the ledge until his front legs hung almost clear over.

“Go chase then, she’ll be excited to have all the eyes of the Weyr upon her for this sunset.” he offered to the small bronze who had physically jumped a bit when Cloveth rose through the sky to the Bowl.

Gone within an instant, simply slipping down off his ledge and letting his wings catch him in an arch that brought him back up towards her, Yudueth flew on silent wings and circled about her lazily. Twisting and rolling a few times in the air around her, he offered up a rolling trumpet and held back, eyes on the other dragon that had answered her call so quickly. Phylideth wasn’t a dragon he wanted to get on the wrong side of, but he knew at least that he was faster if push came to shove.

Beautiful Cloveth, only a fool might resist your call to dance. Would that my wings are swiftest and strongest so that we might dance together once more in the twilight. He had caught her once before, a wonderful memory of dancing along with the brilliant green who reminded him so much of spring. While he had no foolish thoughts that he would be certain to catch her once again, that didn’t mean that he wouldn’t try all the harder knowing the hearts that were beating tonight so closely.

About Yudueth: A somewhat pessimistic dragon generally, this smaller bronze loves to chase and show off for a rising green with his acrobatics. While he might not be the strongest he’s quick and agile enough to gain speed at first.

About Tsuyat: Hard working former massagecrafter turned rider and then wingsecond, he sometimes has just enough patience for his dragons antics to not try and rip out his hair.

Past Catcher: +10 (He loves to show off for greens in particular and always chases so at some point I’m sure. XD )
(75)

Strength: 13
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 12
Wits: 12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image

Ovshth enjoyed the gentle winding down of sunsets. The world slowed to a stop and settled in cozy wallows to spend the night. No one expected him to do anything but splay his chocolate limbs upon the sands and catch a few final rays. But perhaps that was exactly why the brown rolled to his feet with a sigh at the green’s call. He didn’t have to go—and that made him more inclined to want to go. He hadn’t chased this green before, but that was alright.

He flexed his wings languidly, then his legs, claws digging ruts in the sand as they splayed. A jaw-cracking yawn took him, purpled eyes slipping closed in turn. I’m coming, I’m coming, Cloveth. But don’t worry about waiting for me if you’re ready to fly. I’ll find my way along after you, I’m sure. His tone was lazy, but playful—he fully meant to chase, but unlike some coming to call, the brown seemed very relaxed about the whole thing. Why bother going all out? It would happen if it happened, and he was all for taking it easy in the process.

His gaze slid to the other brown as he made his way (on foot!) across the bowl towards the waiting green’s ledge and the crowd of her suitors. Yeah, Phylideth here’s more than enough dragon for any female. Was that a wink? And a definite lilt of amusement. But still, you’ve got your pick, Cloveth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Ovshth Stats
Brown Dragon: +40 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Total: 57

Strength: 11
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 15
Wits: 11  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:54 pm
Saharath arched into the sky like a lightning bolt, another green, in fact the same beautiful green who had caught the other green. What a female to fly with, how magnificent was she who had proved all the boys inferior to her own glory. He would be lying if he said he was not a little in love with this beautiful lady.

Sweet Cloveth, what a glorious day it is that you fly in the same air as me, I am honored to chase a lady such as you.

V'lar had been in the middle of a very good board game and almost flipped out of his chair when his dragon trumpeted and surged into the sky after another green. Oh god, not again.

If the chaser is:

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 15
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:56 pm
Zaleeth did not usually chase, she preferred to be chased, but for this particular dragon she would fly with the big boys! She gurgled at her rider, she had to do this this was Cloveth!

Cloveth! Cloveth I come for you! Let us leave these boys in the dust once more!

She had truly enjoyed the last flight where this green in her cleverness and phenomenal physical ability had beaten all the odds to catch her. There had been much lovely cuddling after as well, something that Zaleeth cherished on a deep level.

Base points for green: 50pts

If the chaser is:

=67

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse at your choosing using the format below~

Strength: 8
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 9
Wits: 20  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:57 pm
Rexeth felt the slam of lust hit him just as he heard Saharath rise to chase the green, the green who had competed with them before. She was lovely, she would be his!

Cloveth, Rexeth comes for you on swift wings!

He raised his wings determined to out compete the others, especially the larger bronzes. On the downstroke he rushed into the air to give chase. Today was the day!

If the chaser is:

55 total

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 15
Wits: 10  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:27 pm
Mine... Tinanath's insistent mental nudge penetrated through Ph'ton's sleeping brain, and the young bluerider snorked loudly through his nose and stirred on the sand. The day had proven perfect for relaxing on the beach, and under the sun's baking rays he had drifted off, leaving his beloved Tinanath to occupy himself frolicking in the ocean. Now, though, a new, different sensation accompanied the dragon's poke, and Ph'ton woke more fully. Glancing toward the horizon, he saw that dusk was falling.

"What is it?" he returned as he rubbed his face with his hands and stretched. "Do we have chores?"

No. Cloveth rises! the blue bugled excitedly.

"Cloveth... is rising?" Ph'ton's eyes popped open. He knew this day would come, when his dragon would reach maturity and join in a mating flight; he just wasn't really prepared for it. Tinanath's urges washed over his mind, and he scrambled to his feet, brushing the sand off his backside. "Um, do you wanna chase her? You can, you know, I'm not gonna say no..."

Tinanath bugled again, a sense of triumph and desire in the throaty call. Then I shall give chase! And I will catch her! Galloping across the beach toward Ph'ton, the blue took off with a powerful flap of his wings just above his rider's head, to the point Ph'ton had to duck to avoid being smacked by a paw.

Ph'ton watched him soar back to the Weyr. "You can do it!" he called. "Go get her"

Oh glorious Cloveth, the setting sun only highlights your beauty! Tinanath greeted as he joined the chase, nimbly maneuvering past the larger dragons already in pursuit. I may be young, but I am strong and eager! Forsake these oafs and allow me to catch you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~

Blue Tinanath's Stats
Blue: 45pts
Almost 1 Turn: +2pts
Fit/Motivated: +10pts
Western native: +5pts
Rude/Possessive: -5pts
Total = 62 pts

Strength: 7

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image

Resting by the ocean water during the evening allowed the brownrider pair some seclusion and isolation. It was never easy for Azrael to be around so many people, even those he had grown somewhat close to at the circus. The time the pair spent away from their travelling troupe allowed him some time to relax and energize.

Not far from Western Weyr the pair had found a cove where Azrael had allowed himself time to strip and slip into the water, the bandages that normally covered his face were lain on the clothes folded upon a rock nearby.

With his rider safely in the water Eldwinth had allowed himself to relax as well. Of course that allowed him the ability to hear a song carried on the wind. His whirling eyes moved to look at the sight of a green in the air, calling out to all that could hear her. Others were moving to join her and the brown shifted, moving to his feet, eyes whirling more and more purple.

The movement caught Azrael's eyes just as Eldwinth spread his wings and took to the air. "Eldwinth!" His voice didn't reach the brown, but his feelings certainly did. In return the chuckle from the brown reached Azrael as he was flooded with the feelings of lust. Normally Eldwinth was courteous enough to diminish those feelings from his rider. This time it seemed the brown planned to overwhelm him. It left the man spluttering in the water as he moved back to the sand, rushing to dry himself off and dress. To find a place he could hide...to hide his face and himself away.

In the air Eldwinth flew high above the gathered before lazily circling down to join them. His eyes moved over the others, a touch of a smirk on the mental presence he sent to all of them. To Cloveth though, he turned his full attention. A dance partner indeed, dear one. In the noble Eldwinth you will find a spirit as free as the wind and a lover of many things. I will help to make you just as free. He flew nearer to her, daring to get closer in the beginning, though not too close.

---------------------------------------------------------------

About Eldwinth: An unaffiliated brown and one who enjoys causing chaos and problems. He can be a bit obsessive and has a temper as well. So watch out.

About Azrael: A man with a disfigured face. Assassin turned Magician for a travelling circus upon the Western Continent. Currently scrambling to redress himself and find a place to hide. He fears losing himself in flight lust and waking up to a screaming bedmate.

Eldwinth's Stats
Base Points: +40
Eight Years: +10
Fit/Motivated: +10
Possessive: -5
Total Points: 60

Speed: 13
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 11
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

If there was a dragon in the air and rising, it was safe to assume that Teth was not far behind. Whatever F'ell had hoped to achieve for the day was dashed as the familiar purple rolled into the eyes of his chase-happy beast, and the teen sighed as he went to try and take a nap. Flightlust had yet to show its ugly sway over him, despite how excited Teth often was - and even more now, knowing the dragon.

Cloveth!! Teth had announced, his thoughts whirling with delight over his affection for the lovely green. F'ell dismissed him with a wave, watching as his massive lifemate took a few lumbering strides before fully pulling himself into the air.

Hopefully the rider would make it to his weyr before anything serious happened.

-------

And now he was in the sky, joining others who'd hoped to chase the green who so freely gave her love. She was one of the rare few that Teth had actually managed to catch, something that was probably a fluke and likely wouldn't be repeated, but such thoughts didn't dampen his enthusiasm. A healthy and happy bugle was broadcast to everyone, along with extreme feelings of delight over being able to fly after Cloveth again.

Cloveth!! So lovely, so bright and wonderful!! Thank you for letting us follow you today, to chase you in these skies!!! And hi everyone!!!! Let's do our best, because Cloveth is so wonderful and lovely and deserves it!

------

Brown Teth

Teth loves you. F'ell does not.

Positive Trait List Eternal optimist, affectionate, friendly
Negative Trait List Clingy, overly talkative, faint beserker, dim

Base points for brown: 40pts
Native to Western Weyr: +5 points

for this flight:
Sweet/Kind: +5 points
Past Catcher: +10 points

TOTAL: 72

Strength: 17
Speed: 12
Stamina: 21
Wits: 5  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 28!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:21 pm
It seemed even as she waited to dance, her body could not quite keep still. Her wings twitched and adjusted, her claws shifting on the ground below. But her Cloveth was pleased as she watched as her suitors gathered to her call--and quickly, too! A deep, lovely purple for each and every one who gathered, streaking with blues and greens like shooting stars -- the colors streaked in and disappeared as fast. For she loved her Weyr, loved these dragons who gathered just to dance with her.

Meanwhile, her rider stepped out, hovering. Her blood sang where Cloveth seemed to be restraining herself. Dressed down from her usual showy self, Amiari gently touched at Cloveth’s -- feeling her interest, feeling how her hearts wanted to sing at such a gathering, but also the determined feeling to fly and be free.

Phylideth was the first to join her, and she couldn’t quite help the small feeling of preening pride swell at having caught his attention once more. The young, accomplished brown was certainly spirited, but had yet to win her over. Perhaps this flight she might see such a winning side this time.. Certainly, Phylideth. Will you show me this time that you are~?

A flash of metallic caught her eye, and Cloveth trilled at a familiar bronze came to join her small faire. Yudueth had caught her before, and he had been a dear after. She reached out to brush against him in a mental caress, light like a brush against the cheek. Oh, sweet Yudueth. You’ve done so once. Might I believe you could beat these other chasers out to dance with me again?

But the next chaser certainly caught her attention. She heard Ovshth before she saw him, and saw his approach on land where others circled and displayed themselves so quickly. Cloveth’s head tilted in curiosity, but she did little more than a step to observe him more. Lazy and playful, yet he’d certainly caught her attention.. I certainly do. Yet might you be the dark runner of the dance tonight, Ovshth?

More dragons had caught her eye, familiar dragons. Two bronzes, and a lovely green she had shared her ledge with for a few days. Cloveth crooned, sending waves of sweet affection to the lovely Zaleeth, while Rexeth and Saharath were given mental caresses that were more teasing.

Oh, now this was something~. Cloveth’s gaze watched the young blue approach. Tinanath was from the latest clutch (or, rather, the last clutch borne on their sands). There was no doubt they hadn’t escaped her gaze, but the eager blue coming to give chase? She crooned to him sweetly. Oh, dear Tinanath. Age has nothing in compared to strength of will. You are certainly worthy of your fair chance.

But the brown, a new contender--one not of their Weyr, she knew. Eldwinth, the name rolls in her lust-filled mind. Certainly welcome in her aerial dance in the dying light. Who am I to turn away a free spirit from such a dance? Might such a well-spoken stranger prove such mettle?

The announcement of her name has the green turning, a bright shot of happiness whirling in her eyes at a more familiar brown. Teth. Wonderful, sweet Teth. She crooned, brushing against him mentally. Sweet, wonderful Teth. How could I even think you might not chase me once more this evening? For he had been such a sweet flightmate. Perhaps he might beat out such competition once more…

Yet who was such a lady to keep all these lovely dragons waiting? Turning, she pushed herself into the air, wings beating to rise into the last rays of sunlight to kiss her hide. Wings flared wide, she caught a rising breeze, determined to rise above her home and leave the ground for now -- for good, if only she were able!

Please roll Speed + Strength!

Green Cloveth’s Stats
Strength: 10
Speed: 25

Round 1: (25+10 = 35) = 28!

demon_pachabel

Hattaki

ShinosBee
Certainly caught Cloveth’s attention! +1

Aukai Oceansoul
+2 for Zaleeth for some lingering affection~

tatterpixie

BastetAmun
A stranger speaking about freedom.. Hm.. +1

houllow

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 23!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:26 pm
Others were naturally drawn to such a lovely green, and Phylideth barely held in a hiss of displeasure - assisted in such by a sharp Heel from his rider, who had not lessened his grip on the brown's tantrums by much this evening. His eyes whirled an almost magenta shade of reds and purples, but those who knew the brown would be able to feel his unhappiness, radiating off of him like heat off of the sands in the middle of a hot summer day.

He'd not been able to hold in a huff of annoyance at Ovshth's winking jests in his direction and had been forming a perfect response when again his rider interceded. Play nice or I send us both back to the weyr. It was firm, and Phylideth yielded, though unhappily.

As Cloveth continued to make her greetings, he did not contain the growling in his chest, sizing up his competition - though he did think himself to be the finest of them all.

All you have to do is watch! he promised earnestly, eagerness lacing his voice and as Cloveth took off into the sky, a downstroke of his wings sent him soaring up after her. He dared any dragon here to want her more than he did.

---

About Phylideth
Pros: Eager, Attentive, Finish-what-you-started
Cons: Bratty, Easily-angers, Selfish

About T'mor
Pros: Hardworking, Protective, Steadfast
Cons:Self-Sacrificing, Stick-in-the-mud, slow-to-start

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
6 Turns: +10
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
(60)

Strength: 16
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)

Round 1: (16 + 11 = 27) = 23  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 13!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:34 pm
-------------------------

NPC Ovshth Stats
Strength: 11
Wits: 11

Score: 1+13  
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 15!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:43 pm
Tinanath preened at Cloveth's praise of his will. Yes, he was a willful creature -- that's how you get what you want! And the young blue knew what he wanted right at this moment. She would be his, he had every belief that this was true!

With a powerful flap of his wings, he took off after the lovely green, climbing higher and higher into the sky. His wing muscles might not have been as developed as a fully mature dragon, but he was young and driven and filled with desire not only for Cloveth, but for victory over the others.

~~~~~

Blue Tinanath's Stats
Blue: 45pts
Almost 1 Turn: +2pts
Fit/Motivated: +10pts
Western native: +5pts
Rude/Possessive: -5pts
Total = 62 pts

Strength: 7

Roll 1: 27 [Speed + Strength] 15  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 26!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:41 pm
All the while waiting for the lovely green to rise, Eldwinth had hoovered in the air and grew nearer to her. Though he did not land upon the ground, why bother when he was already alight.

Ah, but the sweet green payed her respects and greetings to all of them in turn though when her eyes and words turned to him, Eldwinth turned upon his wing, allowing her to see his side profile as he tilted downward, going nearer to her again. You honor me with your words. I am not as graceful as you are in the air, but I will take you higher then you have ever been before. Such a lovely and sweet green as you should only reach the highest of sights. Why, the sunset pales in comparison to your glow.

She was in the air soon after his words and Eldwinth was prepared. The circle turn downward was changed, wings tilting once more to catch the same thermals she had. The warm air rushed underneath his wings, catching and pushing him upward allowing the brown to rise and keep pace with her, without having to exert himself.

Dressed, finally, Azrael stumbled to the cliff wall of the cove. His right hand reached out to steady himself against it, fingertips digging into the rock as his left clutched at his face, determined to keep it out of sight. With the words Eldwinth was spewing and the lust that was bombarding him Azrael had fumbled and actually ribbed up the bandages he normally used to hide the deformities. He still had the cloth he wore as a bandanna but he knew his fingers would fumble in trying to tie that securely.

"Get your fill of this Eldwinth...Curse you for the position you are forcing me into." The words were spoken aloud and sent to the brown, whose only response was another chuckle and lust thrust upon the man below. Though the brown did speak of how lovely a price Cloveth was, goading his rider into try and finding the rider of the green. Perhaps she was just as lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------

About Eldwinth: An unaffiliated brown and one who enjoys causing chaos and problems. He can be a bit obsessive and has a temper as well. So watch out.

About Azrael: A man with a disfigured face. Assassin turned Magician for a travelling circus upon the Western Continent. Currently scrambling to redress himself and find a place to hide. He fears losing himself in flight lust and waking up to a screaming bedmate.

Eldwinth's Stats
Base Points: +40
Eight Years: +10
Fit/Motivated: +10
Possessive: -5
Total Points: 60

Speed: 13
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 11