Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Room 401 - Corwin Scandleah's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:30 pm
Room - 401
Roommates: Corwin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A room packed with a variety of musical instruments and a punching bag in a corner.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:18 am
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Corwin's Room__Company: Moomi and Moira__Mood: Excited__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

Pulling them along, his shoes skirted against the ground as he slowed himself down in front of his door. Grabbing both ladies by the waist in case the whiplash launched them past the door. "And here we are" Letting go of their waste and entering his room, Corwin turned around and gave them a smile. Spreading his arms wide, "Make yourselves at home" The room was kept tidy, spending most of his time out of his room he never got around to making a mess.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:42 am

l Mood ➤: ....? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi followed the two all the way to Corwin's room...and thankfully they weren't caught on the way or else they would have been in huuuuge trouble!! Once they arrived, the kitsune made her way to the bed...where she sat quietly. She knew that there was going to be alcohol...so she looked around to make sure she knew where the bathroom was...and a trash can.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:38 am
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Megumi and Corwin | Gear: N/A

User Image

Being basically kidnapped Moira joined Megumi on the bed. Crossing her legs and looking to the Kitsune. "Just because Corwin or I drink doesn’t mean you have to Megumi. Each of us have a choice." Putting an arm around Megumi with a soft, kind, smile. Looking over to Corwin and giving a nod. "What do you have to offer."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Corwin Scandleah

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

Being the host of the little party they were having, there was certain obligation that Corwin had. "So...have you guys heard of Killer Clowns from Outer Space? I've heard it's a goofy horror movie" Turning on his television, scrolling through the menu to put the movie on he looked to his side. Seeing the crow girl confirmiting Megumi and suggesting she shouldn't drink. "You have yet to see her drunk it's actually very funny" Chuckling before remembering the not so funny part of her drunkness. "But maybe don't drink so much okay" Still it appeared that Moira was up for any drinks, she was goddess so that meant she was over the drinking age. Which left Corwin thinking, why was she in school. "I have some Scotch, Bourbon and some Corona beer" Pulling up the bottle to show them before placing it on the table near the tv, setting aside three shot cups.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:58 pm

l Mood ➤: Ready? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi watched as Corwin started to look for the movie of choice. She didn’t have much of a preference to be honest... I don’t mind... they both seem cool. When the boy pulled out the alcohol, Megumi could feel the burning already in her throat. However... the fact that he was telling her to not drink as much... it was a challenge. Quickly hopping off the bed, Megumi grabbed the first bottle she could which was scotch. Opening the bottle, she took a swig.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:11 am
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Normally Moira would have taken the brandy or scotch, no rocks, but Megumi seemed to ahead of the ball. "Goofy, no. By today’s standards it’s poorly done, like attack of the killer tomatoes. They did their best with what they had." Grabbing a bottle of Corona she drank slowly from the long necked bottle. If the scotch was aged a little Megumi’s throat would be on fire from the alcohol in it. "Megumi not too much dear, it'll hurt a lot."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:26 pm
Corwin Scandleah

A sigh escaped Corwin's lips, one hand clenching itself in his annoyance. In his mind Moira was simply being this yin to his yang and constantly contradicting him at every term. "Goofy as in silly. The plot is about clowns from outer space. There was no way that premise was taken seriously." Corwin fired back at her. Staring intensely at her before noticing the kitsune chugging his favorite bottle. "Woah!...Slow down there beautiful." Walking over a hand brushed against her's on the way to put an iron-like grip on her wrist bringing her hand and the bottle away from her mouth. Taking the bottle away, forcibly if he had to, before shaking the bottle. There was still a decent amount left. Good. "As the gracious host that I am. I'm making sure you don't vomit your entire stomach out like last time. Okay" Flicking Megumi's nose before taking a swig from the bottle while putting play to the movie. Hoping that Moira getting drunk would make her less of an drag on his mood.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Ready? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Booze l Current Form ➤: Human

Boooooooo your lame! Megumi moaned as the bottle of booze was taken away from her. Looking at the rest of selections, the kitsune grabbed a beer snd walked over to the bed where she plopped her but down on the comforter. Taking a small swig, she looked out the window to see that it was no longer night time, and that probably meant they were going to be late for class.....which they probably weren't going to go to anyways. And I'm not beautiful! Im sexy and fluffy!

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:17 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Sipping some more of her Corona she gave Megumi's a** a smack. "Damn right." Chucking as she leaned back a little. Moira smirked a little as she crossed her legs. "Technically you both shouldn’t drink so much. I’ve lived many lives so this is just a treat." Tossing her bottle into the garbage as she laid down. "So what now?"

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:52 pm
Corwin Scandleah

L...l-lame?! Safe and moderate drinking was important in a party but the host being seen as a stick in the mud. Now that he couldn't stand for. Pulling out a couple more bottles from under his bed, he handed one to Megumi and then to Moira. "Bottoms up" Chugging the entire body in one gulp. Hearing the clap from the butt slap and watching the jiggling of Megumi's curves. "You know...Moomi. I think Moira may have a gay crush on you" Talking crudely and chuckling before placing the bottle in his hand on the ground. "Alright how about some spin the bottle. Since the movie isn't fun enough for you" Corwin was a big guy who drank often, it would take a lot more drinks for him to get wasted. "Wait...if you're like really old then why are you in high school?"

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:21 pm

l Mood ➤: Ready? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Booze l Current Form ➤: Human

When the slap happened, the kitsune let out a small yet happy yelp, followed by a giggle. Taking a swig of the liquid courage, she looked at the man and smiled. At least someone has a crush on me then... When she was drunk, nothing was going to hold back her feelings anymore.... Spin the bottle lets do it!!! This made her think that they didn't have a bottle....which lead to the kitsune chugging the rest of her beer and placing the empty bottle on the carpet ready.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:53 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Sighing Moira shook her head. "Spiritually/actually doesn’t matter to the state. To them it’s physical, my physical body is what they care for." She looked to Megumi and smiled. "Gay isn’t nice, I’m technically bi-sexual. I love both men and woman. And Megumi falls under that." Smiling as she got up. Going over to Megumi turning the kitsunes head. Moira kissed the drunk girl with a smile, giving Corwin a wink. "Mmm tasty, scotch and Corona." Walking over to the boy she looked to Megumi. "If you like him Megumi, just kiss him."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:08 pm
Corwin Scandleah

"But...wouldn't you be like smarter and simply get out of highschool since you been around so long? Ooh or are you like me. Where you just retain the memories of your past lives" Swinging his bottle around him using it to point to the person he talked to. Hearing an offhanded comment from Megumi about being crushed on and agreement to play the spin the bottle game. Only for Moira to just go and kiss Megumi without even spinning the bottle. Seeing the wink as a taunt Corwin would stumble over to the kitsune, the alcohol effecting his movement and thinking. Hands on her face, lips pressed against the kitsune as a tongue slipped down her mouth. Savoring the burning feeling in his stomach, that could be from the drinking or kissing he was doing. "Well Moomi's only mine to love" There was a hint of jealousy in his voice. A loud clap would echo in the room when his hand was brought down to Megumi's buttocks, reminiscent of Moira's earlier action. Corwin was looking to one-up every actions Moira did.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:12 pm

First a smack and now a kiss? Did the girl really like Megumi like that?! As the girl pulled away, the kitsune licked her lips with a smile. My my... There was going to be more that was going to come out of the girls mouth.... but it was quickly...preoccupied. Corwin was kissing her now?! The girl's eyes widened and she placed her hand on the boys thigh as she kissed him back. The boy pulled away and the kitsune was very confused. Y-you love me? T-thats bull! Y-you said you didnt!! Given she was very very drunk now, but the kitsune still managed to look cute and puff out her cheeks.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out