Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[META] Upheaval Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:18 pm
They were hard to miss, the lions coming from the Bahari'mtoto lands. At first many had thought they were simply visiting, then the lionesses, pregnant by lovers not of their pride, had remained. Puzzle had gone with his mate to see what was going on, only to return with word, and several more lions, that the new king of the Bahari'mtoto, Shui, had dissolved the agreement after getting it woefully wrong.

Any who paid attention to Puzzle knew that he was not an easy lion to anger - He had not, to date, ever even been angry. Frustrated, yes, but true anger, no.

And now, Puzzle was angry.

If the agreement between the prides about mating and the Ball was dissolved, so, too, was the agreement about the Brew. The Kizingo'zaa had been insulted by the new Bahari king, and Puzzle would not take it sitting down.

It was time to spread their insanity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:19 pm
The prize, the game, the rules!

First, the prizes!

User Image User Image

Colored by Seaki, these two are the parents of the boys in the main meta hub! Their history is unknown other than they have 3 grown children together, and they're old members of the pride(In that the pride's old enough there's a few of those around) - Their exact status as mates or just friends or what have you is up to the two lucky people who win them!

So now those rules!

Quote:
- Everybody in the pride may join, regardless of rank! Yes, even the very few cubs
- Every participating member gets a few monkeys(However many posts you make) to test their brew on - Don't worry, they're voluntarily doing this!
- If they have not applied to join the pride following the Bahari'mtoto meta, Bahari'mtoto members are not permitted to join!
- Wait for somebody else to post before you post again!
- Which speaking of, posts should be at least a paragraph each. If you're having trouble filling in a post, dive into your character's psyche a bit. It's always fun to do!
- For the sake of everybody's sanity, most of all your own, please limit yourself to no more than 3 characters!

So what are we doing? Why, we're making Insanity Brew en mass!

Puzzle is feeling particularly spiteful, yes, but he won't stoop to cubnapping, since Shui is so readily giving the Kizingo'zaa cubs anyway, so he's going about it the more naughty way.

When you post, for each character, roll a D8! The numbers correspond as follows:

1. Oh dear, you've added FAR too much crushed flower! Your test monkey has grown ill as a result.
2. You don't think it's supposed to be that color... Your monkeys refuse to touch the brew.
3. With some effort, you've made a weak brew! One of your monkeys can hear whispers in a strange language, unrelated to the others that have begun filling the jungle.
4. Did those trees just shake?
5. Oh, that smells off... Best not have that tested!
6. You hear the rumble of thunder... But there's no clouds? How odd!
7. The sun just went out... And came back? What's going on?
8. Success! You've tested it on a monkey and it's worked!

But wait, there's more!

Please keep track of the total score of all accumulated rolls as you make a new post! When we reach 200, something will happen! What it is, is a surprise! Good luck!

(This should finish by or before next Tuesday! Depends on how active everybody is!)  

KizingoZaa II

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image It had taken time, but finally everything had been gathered, everything had been dried as it needed to be, and everything was ready. There were several gourds filled with water, so nobody had to go back and forth to the river for it, though some monkeys were on stand-by just in case. Several more had been grouped with each lion, hybrid, leopard, or other animal present, regardless of age. "The Bahari'mtoto's new king.. Has forsaken our agreement. He has twisted it into what he thinks it was, and we cannot stand for it! Our goal is incredibly simple - Since he's forsaken the agreement between his father and Riddlemouth, it means Puzzles agreement with Ram is also null and void. Brew Mistress, if you would like to elaborate..."

User Image "Certainly." The brown lioness motioned to her tools, worn by now with repeated use. "We are all going to make our Insanity Brew and begin passing it to the Bahari'mtoto!" She pointed to each of the ingredients, "You have each been provided with a pile of flowers and herbs, and a few gourds filled with water. Remember that you must make every measurement exact as possible - No more than one flower crushed into the rest of the herbs! When you finish, you will test it on a monkey!" She waved her paw to one of the monkeys sitting near her. "Don't worry, they're getting a lot out of the deal." Crazy little monkeys that they were. "Now, watch what I do!" With slow movements, the lioness got to work.

User Image Oh, this was exciting! Glamour had never made anything like this before - She had made cubs, but not a brew. It gave her a strangely-placed twinge of missing her children, grown and on their own as they were. No, she had to stay in the here and now, and the now demanded that she make this brew! The gold-and-cream lioness began working her ingredients and crushing them, "This is so exciting, dahlings!" She smiled at the monkeys that were waiting with her, then frowned when one opted to pick its nose. "Oh that is just unsightly..."  
Eos Galvus rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 6, 8 Total: 21 (3-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:06 pm
Dragon's Blood was far tooi happy to come to the gathering for the Brew. The flaming lioness smirked to the group as she drew over, nodding to Bone Knapper politely before sitting to listen to how to create the brew, green eyes glimmering easerly. This was good work they were doing -- fine, hearty work meant to make a point without harming anyone. Although, really, Dragon's Blood doubted many minded if [i[Shui was overdosed. Still, nearby the flame dragon lioness came a far more arrogant lion.

Sun God had left Fluffy to sit at their mate's side to join, because, well, having an outsider simply assume his new home would seize on a chance to help them in bigotry, or worse, that they called them unsavory names inflamed his egho and incensed a rather obvious side to the arrogant male as he sat by Dragon's Blood. No, Sun God planned to make it clear the Bahari were condemned, even if he stooped to Alchemy, and he merely eyes Dragon's Blood coyly, earning a brow raise from the female. A.. Challenge? Really? Really?

"Not competing for the most brew, dude." Dragon's Blood drawled to the other seer. "So don't even."

"Pity."

"Both of you, chill. We have a job to do." Miss Kitty had crept up on the two silently, and swat both with a pale paw before sitting with a few monkeys. It was a fine day for work, and Miss Kitty was all too pleased to be helping Puzzle's plan, neatly gathering provided materials before beginning, a low, dark smirk on her maw. She too, had heard of the insult of the Bahari, and Miss Kitty took a deep breath of sweet, salty sea air from the coast in the Kizingo'zaa territory fondly, stretching. A pity the Bahari lacked the virgin-white sand on their beach, but it didn't matter. She would steal the Bahari's sanity, and leave therm mad and on a far inferiour, UGLY beach. Miss Kitty hummed, and soon, she turned to a monkey.

"Darling, do you mind?"

The other two watched, the monkey graciously accepting the boiwl and taking a sip... Before it seemed to get excited, bouncing as it did the dance of...

Well, clearly, tyhe brew of the pale lioness worked, and Dragon';s Blood quickly moved to beat Sun God out making his... And failed, the sun breifly going out before thunder rolled in a clear sky... And the sun returned, the pair exchanging ghlANCES AS mISS kITTY SNICKERED.

"tAKE YOUR TIME, LOVES."

tOTAL SO FAR: 21  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Daffupanda rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:26 am
User Image
Muhali was Flighty even at the best of times. Granted, she was no longer under her own influence, which was on one hand a blessing and on the other sort of sad, but even then... she usually had trouble maintaining focus. As such, when her son had stomped back into pride territory with a handful of new members, all wearing equally stormy looks upon their faces, the disguised goddess had arched a delicate brow.

She hadn't asked. Hadn't so much as spoken to her son since his return. After all, the mere fact he was angry was more than enough reason to give him space; those that usually never angered tended to be more dangerous when they did, and Muhali had time. Under her guise as Paradox, she had all the time in the world, honestly, and would simply wait.

She wasn't sure what she had expected but... at the end of the day, it wasn't, well... whatever THIS was. Her head tilted somewhat to the side as she watched Boneknapper and Brew Mistress, and while she didn't quite think this was all a particularly good idea, she kept quiet.

One did not fight fire with fire, or well, at least so she'd been told. Maua would have likely had choice words on the current situation, but her daughter was not yet here, and thus Paradox shrugged and grabbed the offered ingredients; she had experiments to carry out. Mainly... did this stuff even affect her? And heck, if the pride really did want the return of the muses on the land, what was keeping her from doing just that? She held the key; she could do the thing. It wouldn't be the first or last time she blessed a land.

Most importantly though... how much of this junk would she have to take to actually replicate the effects her own powers used to have on her? Was that even possible?

As she worked, the sun briefly went out and then almost just as suddenly, came back, forcing the lioness to stop her work and look heavenward with a frown. She'd never been fond of the heavens, but now... well, something was clearly up. Something was wrong. With a shrug and a sigh, she turned back to her work, her hidden wings aching to come out; she could make this stuff work so much better if she used her powers.

Huff!  
Eos Galvus rolled 4 8-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 7 Total: 16 (4-32)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 am
Okay. Try again. If Dragon's Blood could make trips in the roguelands, she could make the brew withoutp/i] it actually culminating in weirdness, and the dragonmarked flame colored lioness huffed a mighty huff, stamnping her paws. It did not help to know Sun God was smirking at her, or her degree of frustration; no, it made her more angry, and Dragon's Blood furiously dug into working once more.

Sun God, however, was indeed smirking at Dragon's Blood's small hissy. The seerborn was intentionally drawing out his own second attempot. Sure, he didn't drive a monkey briefly insane but he did make the sun seem to go out. And BEFORE that other lioness! HJe was THE BE#ST. Clearly, obviously, the Best, and the male stretched proudly, smirking at EVERYONE as he put the finishing touches on his second attempt coyly, ignoring the monkeys giving him a wary sidelong glance.

The one least concerned with competing was Miss Kitty, the pale lioness carefully trying to replicate her success before humming, and moving to sit by Muhsali, looking to the lead Mummer warmly.

"Hello. You don't mind company, do you? I'm afraid the other two over there can't do this maturely for love nor cubs."

Group Total: 40

Daffupanda
Company for Muhsli@ c:

She sighedm then nodded gently. "I hope I don't offend, anyhow."

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 2, 6 Total: 15 (3-24)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:18 am
7. The sun just went out... And came back? What's going on?

2. You don't think it's supposed to be that color... Your monkeys refuse to touch the brew.

6. You hear the rumble of thunder... But there's no clouds? How odd!  
SilverLutz rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Starfire pushed through the foliage surrounding the clearing where a decent number of members had gathered, her peaceful expression unmarred by the thoughts swirling through her head. She had taken the place of Fireheart not terribly long ago and it seemed this little fur ruffling between the Bahari and them was going to be her first real test as a leader. Puzzle had made the call to end the verbal deal which was fine with her as she didn't care much for things that went on outside the pride, but now that it was starting to drag the pride members themselves into the little spat she had to take notice. Her job was to oversee the internal workings of the pride that didn't deal with protection and making their muse brew en mass was definitely something to take notice of.

Some of the lions were already hard at work, so she bypassed them to speak to Boneknapper and Brew Mistress specifically. Puzzle was nowhere to be seen so they would have to do. Giving them a smile she paused before the other two females, golden eyes bright against her dark pelt.

"Boneknapper, Brew Mistress," she said in greeting, bobbing her head towards each as she addressed them. "An interesting group project you two have set into motion here. I see you have some very enthusiastic participants," she added, glancing out to those gathered. Some were having more success than others but that didn't seem to deter those who were hitting roadblocks. She ignored the flickering of the sun above her as the sky flipped from dark to light and back again, the wind rustling the trees and other strange things making the air feel charged with electricity one moment, then damp and soggy like before a storm the next.

Andranis

Sea Monster found himself working quite well with the ingredients set before him, copying Brew Mistress' actions as she performed them. A little of this, a dash of that, some of the crushed flowers, stir...and done! He passed the gourd to one of the monkeys seated before him who drank eagerly and suffered no adverse effects.

"Phew...looks like I did all right," the lion said with a little chuckle as the monkey hopped away, eager to find his muse until the brew ran its course through the small system. Sea Monster hadn't been back to the Bahari in years and he couldn't say he missed it much. Life was so much more fun here even if there were less beaches to roam. He was quite happy with his station in life and finding his muse through the cave, then the brew had been quite the experience for him. He wasn't surprised that the sea called to him with how much he loved to body surf and swim and he knew there would be others in his old pride who would enjoy at the very least sampling the drink. So long as it wasn't used maliciously against his old friends and family he wouldn't mind bringing some over to them to taste.

Rolled: 8
Total: 63

[OOC: Please keep me out of the raffles]  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:27 am
[OOC: ...ACTUALLY rolling this time]  
Daffupanda rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 2, 7 Total: 11 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:44 pm
(rolling numbers before I go anywhere... Edit: Sorry, my lions suck at this XD)

Nili watched the procedures from the side for a while, his blue eyes narrowed. Though his bulk did not really pose much of a threat, having clearly taken after his mother and not his father, he still held a stern figure in the background.

He, like Paradox, was of the idea that this course of action was not the best for the pride. However, who was he to say much at all about anything anymore? He no longer helped lead the pride, and thus responsibility to do so did not land upon his small shoulders.

Misae on the other hand was delighted with the proceedings, but then again, that was likely because she did not quite understand what was going on. At least not fully and entirely, "I've never needed anything to listen to the wind," she told her son, "But I admit that this brewing seems to be quite entertaining! Times have changed," she said softly, "I remember when it was your father and myself and.... very few others here."

"Mother... I don't quite think that's meant to turn that color."

The pale lioness blinked and looked down at the concution with a grimace, "You think not?" she even turned towards a monkey, that gave her a disgusted look, "Hmmm... I guess not. Shame. Never was much of a crafter or a brewer," the old queen commented lightly, "Was always much better at singing."

"Here, allow me," the male moved in and gave his own attempt at the brewing, only for the results to repeat, causing him to frown mildly, "Hmmm... you and me both, I guess," he said softly as he flipped the content out and spilled it onto the sand.

Paradox meanwhile had not really managed much success either, and the way the sun flickered in and out as she worked was not really helping, to be honest. It got to a point where the petite, disguised goddess turned her gaze heavenward and hissed, as if demanding whomever was making that ruckus keep it down; the rest of them were, in fact, still trying to live down bellow after all.

NovaCracker

Her mild pondering was interrupted by a pale lioness, that came to sit down by her, "What?" she blinked as if out of a daze, "Oh! Oh, no of course not! Go right ahead. S'not like I'm getting anywhere with this stuff anyways... the monkeys are looking at me all weird..." even after all this time, Muhali still had trouble with fitting in. Even in a pride of misfits, the lead mummer managed to be a bit of the odd one out.

Her gaze turned towards the lions Miss Kitty indicated, and the small, blue female chuckled, "I dunno... I don't think I'm going to be giving any lessons in maturity any time soon anyways. But either way, o' course you don't offend - why would you?" another flickering of the sun and this time when she turned to look up, she couldn't help but comment, "Wonder what's going on up there anyways..."

Collective roll (including mine): 82  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eos Galvus rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 1, 6 Total: 12 (3-24)

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:46 pm
Sun God was quite happy that he was working on getting places. Oblivious to the conversation directed to his behaviour, he eyed Dragon's Blood before very casually sprinkling as spot of herbs.

Herbs that, when the brew by Dragon's Blood was completed, smelled awful 0- like the smell of a dead fish, and the lioness made an absolutely horrified look, scowling in Sun God's direction before collecting a few pawfuls of crushed flower... And dumped the result in Sun God's brew in retaliation. His own brew sabotauged, the male growled, dumping the failure out before turning to the female, boith exchanging looks that could kill. The fight was on, and with the fight on, the pair began again, a growl emanating from theiur area that only meant one thing. Hearty, vicious competition. It was ON.

Not, however, for Miss Kitty, the pale lioness sighing.

"Perhaps, but you're still like to be better company." The female rolled her eyes at the competition, working carefully. It was tricky to get this right, and her earring bounced as she looked down, then back to Paradox happily.

"And some don't like strangers joining them for company. I'm Miss Kitty, by the way. Or Nyah, I suppose, if you prefer my home name." The lioness introduced herself gently, then blinked at a rumble of thunder, looking up, then to Paradoxbefore looking up again.

"I'mnot sure. What.. IS up there?"

And the pale female looked up, confused.

Daffupanda

Total: 94  
LadyPipen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:34 pm
Daffupanda

Adaze had been lounging with her chin upon her brother's back, surveying the chaos- and chaos it was, she noted, nose scrunching at the scent of so many failed attempts at brewing. Surely it couldn't be that hard, they had all seen the same lesson and it had hardly looked that difficult! Lounging over her brother's back, she, too, grabbed ingredients and started mixing, focusing on the work rather than chattering with the rest of her family- unlike the rest of them, she was all too happy to participate... Whatever had transpired to break the alliance surely must have been excessive- the pride were not exactly combative folk. She was sure the pranking was well-earned...

The moment she nudged her brew at a monkey, only for the poor thing to turn an interesting shade of green the moment it dabbed a bit on it's tongue, the lioness frowned, ears pinning against her head.

"How much would you like to bet she bribed the monkeys?" Adaeze nodded in the direction of the Brew Mistress as she glared at the offending monkey.

Well, she never.... She could believe her family terrible at this, but her...

Hadithi was not incredibly thrilled with the idea of rising tensions between prides- not pleased by the dissolving alliance, whether he or those after had created it, and none too comfortable with the idea of riling the now-enemy pride further... Misgivings that rather quickly dissolved as his family quickly took to their task, eagerly throwing themselves into disastrous attempts at brewing, and the nagging misgivings in the back of his mind were quickly waved away. Family was more fun than worrying about what the current king was doing, anyway.

"You are all terrible at this!" Hadithi let out a booming laugh, loud as he was large, "Let Daddy show you how it's to be done! Except for you, dearest," he spared a wink at Misae, his beloved, "I don't know what those monkeys are about. I would take your wonderful brew," she cooed as he prepared his own attempt at the brew.... while deeply hoping she did not take him up on that offer. Oh, he'd take it like any dutiful, idiot husband, but if the monkeys weren't taking it, well then there actually might be something to that.

"Aaaaand... There! Perfection incarnate!"

"Father.... I think it's supposed to smell like brimstone and rotting fish..."

Collective roll: 100  

LadyPipen

Wylde Roses rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 2, 8 Total: 11 (3-24)

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:29 pm
Fizzy was always eager for an opportunity to create things, to mix and experiment and test. That this was for a kind of spiteful vengeance, or... something like that didn't really bother her - in fact, she thought it seemed like a perfectly valid plan. And maybe she could even get a little creative! ... Probably not a good idea, that, but the desire was there anyway. As she worked, she hummed under her breath - then got distracted when one of the hares she kept around her hopped into her line of sight, drawing her attention away from the brew just long enough to make her lose track of what she was doing.

...Really. It was totally the bunny's fault she added too much of the flower. The poor monkey that tested it probably blamed her, though. Maybe she could make it up to them later? When they were feeling better, anyway. Right now it was probably best to just... let the poor thing rest.

Softpaws was no alchemist. He wasn't even all that interested in the brew itself. But this seemed like one of those things that if you could do it, you'd better at least try. So here he was, staring down at the results of his attempt - the results that his test monkeys refused to even go near. Not that he could blame them - was it supposed to be that color? Or smell like that? Maybe he should have left this to the alchemists, after all.

Well... lesson learned?

Rainbow Heart hummed happily to herself as she mixed ingredients together. She wasn't entirely sure what she was supposed to be doing, but it sounded like fun, and the colors of the ingredients were so lovely! Surely when they were all mixed together, they'd make an even lovelier color! Though it wasn't quite as pretty as the rainbow of her dreams, the result of her efforts did seem to work on the nice monkey who volunteered.

She hoped the color was appreciated - everything else about it was probably nice, too, but color was what was important. She'd worked hard on making the color just right, after all.

Collective Roll: 111  
Daffupanda rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 8, 3 Total: 16 (3-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:54 am
The small, white lioness scooted a bit over as her mate came to join her, setting his large frame on the ground and mostly around her - a habit from when they'd left the pride for a time to travel. He'd always made sure his body sheltered her whenever they slept; that she was mostly hidden away from prying eyes, and though Misae never really brought attention to it, she knew he worried.

He must worry about the pride even now that it was no longer his to lead down a certain path, and without a word, she leaned her head against him into a nuzzle before focusing on her brew once more, "You're a sweetheart, but I wouldn't feed you this for all the meat and peace in the world, dear. I think I'm just not cut out for this," a paw came out to cup her own cheek until suddenly, one of the monkeys nearby made an excited noise. Apparently her next effort actually succeeded, if minimally anyways - it was a weak version of the brew she'd come to know, and she handed it off to the happy critter, swiftly getting new ingredients for another try, "I find it so odd that they need this. I've always heard the wind. Even when I was far away from this land... back at the oasis - it always whispered that was not the place for me," again she leaned into Hadithi, offering him a bright smile, "And it lead me right to you."

Nili made a mildly disgusted face as both his sibling and his father's brew failed miserably and he sighed, gently batting away Aedeze's tail from where it swung near his face, "I still feel we should've left. Gone far away. Found a new land, a new home - this one's... missing the spark. It feels different from when I was born; I still hear them," he lifted his gaze to stare at his father, "The flowers whisper to me when I go to them, but there's something missing, father. And this brew isn't the answer," incidentally, the one he'd been working on bubbled just right and the monkey beside him gave an excited squeal, taking it away.

Another sigh escaped him, "What's the point of staying here if this isn't home anymore; if it's changed to the point of being near impossible to recognize," a pause, and then a whisper, "The goddess would be disappointed."

Said Goddess, incidentally sitting just a short distance away, lifted her head. Granted, they did not know she was sitting right there, but no... she wasn't disappointed. Things had changed, true, but this... this was still her home. These were still her children, she felt, "Chin up, young prince. Not all is lost," she offered the family a wink before turning to her brew which... honestly smelled disgusting.

Her head then turned to Miss Kitty and she offered her a smile, "Oh, nonsense! Strangers are always fun, sweetheart. We can talk. My name's Paradox, but you can call me Dox if you rather - ain't sure why we all got so stiff about strangers anyway, when they have been known to give me, personally, some of my best nights, if you know what I mean," another wink was delivered, her long, plush tail curling slightly.

The once-prince was right though. The lands had changed, and not all for the better. The spark was missing.

LadyPipen

NovaCracker

Collective Roll: 127  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eos Galvus rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 1, 7 Total: 15 (3-24)

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:43 am
Dragon's Blood was more than haaoy working on her brew, humming away as she watched everyone else around her. Sun Giod was off trying to get his brews fixed, and others were having varying degrees of success. All in all... Well, Dragon's Blood pitied the monkeys, and poked her brew when the sun... Disappeared and reappeared again. Twice.

The lioness slowly leaned, sniffing at the brew curiously.

"I. Is. Does anyone know if this is drinkable if it makes the sky weird?"

Sungod, meanwhile, ignored Dragon's Blood, growling as he tried again. There were STILL too many flowers in hisw brew, it seemed, and while many pitied the test monkey, Sun God was poking at the brew in disgust. It was HIS hard work -- it ought to be perfect. PERFECT!

"Ugh, why aren't we giving the faiulures out to them after they insulted us." Sun God grumbled, then sighed. "Oh, right.... Salty, not vicious. My mistake."

He groaned, then, eyes rolling. LAME.

And that was when Miss Kitty lit up, looking to Muhali in a delighted look.

"Well Dox, I'm Miss Kitty, or Kitty." The lioness nodded, and beamed. "And if you're curious, I do believe I do and I do agree honey, trust me. Strangers can be VERY fun after all. I'm just, well. Ex-rogue, and you know how some get."

Ther pale female was utterly delighted someone got her at last, though the female them smiled shyly, looking over. "Actually a perfect stranger brought me here. Best thing to follow in, ever."

Was her boy perfect? No but she was, well, twitterpated. Completely.

Daffupanda

Group Total: 152  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas