MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vale is a large city on the western coast of the kingdom of Vale.

Vale has a large port area where passenger and cargo ships dock, including international ships from Vacuo and Atlas. The cargo docks include large-scale container handling facilities, indicating that the port handles large quantities of goods on a frequent basis.

To the southeast lies a mountainous and uninhabited area, but it is also known to contain the ruins of Mountain Glenn, a failed attempt by the kingdom to extend the city's borders.

The city of Vale is divided into multiple sectors, having an upper-class district, a commercial district, an industrial district, an agricultural district and a residential district.

The commercial district of Vale includes numerous shops for the public catering to a variety of lifestyles and interests befitting its vibrant and diverse culture.

From Dust Till Dawn - a Dust shop that also sells books, tools, and other related merchandise.
A Simple Wok - a streetside noodle stand
Tukson's Book Trade - a bookstore with a comprehensive selection
Crow Bar - a food and alcohol establishment with live TV access
Junior's Club - a dance club with nefarious ties
Clothing store - damaged during Grimm breach on Vale
Bakery - damaged during Grimm breach on Vale
The architecture of the commercial district appears to vary widely, possibly according to socioeconomic factors. While some areas appear to be surrounded by buildings with well-kept brick façades, holographic street lamps, pedestrian crossing and clear streets, other areas appear to be more low-income, such as those surrounding Junior's Club, which are characterized by metal, bare concrete and power-lines.

The docks are fenced with metal railing and, according to Ruby, smell distinctly like fish. Sailboats can be seen in the large body of water the docks border, and several large transport ships are known to ferry sizeable shipments to and from the port. Given that land is visible across the body of water, the port is likely to be at the edge of the main river estuary instead of the ocean.

A section of the industrial district contains warehouses, which are low-traffic enough to be a safe place for White Fang activity, as well as the location Torchwick hides all his stolen Dust.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir and his partners walked out the portal, they removed their mask because it will increase the suspicious activities, and they don't trust humans due to fact they treated them like rest of vampires and feared of them. He looked at his partners and pass the photos of Arachne and Mido's face, "Remember guys, don't draw too much attention about us. Act human, and get many information as we can and meet back this alley. We have to keep our weapon hidden," he said to them and the meeting spot when they get back. Louis, Io, Mia, and Yakumo agreed before they hide their weapons behind the garbage bin, then they departed.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:14 pm
User Image

User Image

After encountering humans to collect information, but it's fruitless because no one ever encounter Arachne or Mosquito. Fenrir frown and looked up the blue sky to think about the entire realm will ended up like Vein, when Arachne unleash the entire miasma. Fenrir grimmly lifted his head because he smelled devil, "Now what is this vampire doing in this world?" Rem asked Fenrir, who he turned his head towards Devil Prince. He wasn't pleased to meet son of Devil King after he heard Shiki kidnapped Mitsuki, "That is none of your d*mn business," he rudely respond and about to leave the spot, but Rem spoken out that that can anger Prince of Vampire, "You need to stay away from Princess, you will put her in harms way," he warned him, before Fenrir turned around and bared his fangs, which Rem took that as a warning. "You and your lackies should stay away from her, like your s**tty fallen angel dragged her to Demon World and endangered her life," he said very low about Shiki endangered Mitsuki. Rem slightly widen his stern eyes before he glared his aquamarine eyes at his new rival, "I see, you are in love with her. It seems like we are rival for her affection," he pointed out about their rivalry for winning Mitsuki from two royal prince. Fenrir narrowed his predator yellow eyes, keeping his anger under control. He did have feelings for heroine, but he have to keep it to himself to avoid ended up being awkward, that's why he gave her flower hairpin as a sign of agreement on alliance or giving her a hint, but he gave her the time to make her realize.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:28 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

Echo listened to what was being said and felt as though a fight was about to start, so he decided to intervene by stepping in front of Fenrir with his hands up.
"Whoa! Hold up! Dude...I can sense that if this keeps up...it'll turn into an argument!"said Echo as he gave a look saying calm down to his friend.
"And we don't need that right now!"he said.

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"
(Woo! Sorry for the extra long wait...)

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

"Say that to s**thead," Fenrir growled out to his friend. Rem frown upon Fenrir and Echo, "I believe you two should be burnt," he cast his demonic fire to set them in blaze. Fenrir widen his eyes before he pushed Echo away and he speeds off to the right. Rem and Fenrir's were following to each other, while Rem looked at Echo, "Getting away from the my fire huh."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:19 am
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo was about to say something back to his friend when he was all of a sudden pushed away.
"Whoa! What the h*ll was that for?!"asked Echo before noticing the fire.
"O-Oh...that's what...g-got it..."he said.
Echo then looked up at Rem with a glare.
"What the h*ll?! I didn't even do anything to you, *sshole! So don't you ,dare attack me! No...on second thought...don't you f*cking date attack my friends!"said an angered Echo as he drew out his rapier and getting ready for a fight.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

"The White Wolf does," said Rem as he unleash the blue flame at Fenrir, who backed away and cast the blood magic to counter attack. Rem teleported away, however this cause a lot of panic from Vales. Fenrir could careless about humans, but didn't want them to enter the same fate at Vein, "D*mnit..." "This is nothing to you, dhampir," Rem spoken to Echo, Fenrir drew his crissaegrimm and use his gift to boost his strength. Using his speed, he dash towards Devil Prince, who summoned his sword to clash their blades together, unknowing this will draw the Grimms.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:26 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo growled at what Rem said.
"You don't listen...do you?"he asked with a cold voice and as he fully drew out his rapier.
"No one...and I mean no one attacks my friends! Unless they want to get through me!"
Echo had then looked at Fenrir with a serious look.
"Let me take him...this b*sturd p*ssed me off!

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

"Stay out of it Echo, he is a real prince!" Fenrir yelled at his friend while he and Rem continue to clash their blades with both speed by one place and another, while humans and faunus made a lot of panic from chaotic fight. However, he and Rem heard the screech of the Grimms as they both stopped and looked at where the sound of screeching coming from. Suddenly, Fenrir caught the scent of miasma as he quickly put on his anti-miasma mask, "You put up a lot of good fight for both princes," said Arachne, which both Rem and Fenrir turned their head towards her, she was on the balcony to observed with calm smile at devil prince and hybrid vampire revenant prince. Rem pointed his sword at her, "Who are you?" "I'm Lady Arachne Gorgon, and you three created a lot of chaos and made humans and faunus panic. I'm afraid you all brought some guest over to destroy humanity," she introduce to herself and at the same time from last sentences, the hordes of Nevermores, Griffons, and Lancers spewed out from the roof and attacked any signs of life. Both Rem and Fenrir were shock as they defend themselves from Grimms. Fenrir glared at the Queen's host, "What the f**k are you here for!?" he yelled at her while fighting off. Arachne opened her fan and chuckled fondly like she's having fun for amusement, "Just observing, and not to worry Prince Fenrir... I won't unleash the miasma like Cruz Silva did to your home realm, unless if one of you three try to attack me," she replied and threat them that she will unleash miasma if one of them try to attack her, just as Rem stopped and looked puzzled, "Miasma?" "It's very toxic aura to humans, one breath they will slowly transform into revenant, and worse more expose to miasma, they will lose their humanity to bloodlust and succumb it to Lost. They will hunt for any blood they can find to satisfy their thirst. Half demons and inferior class demons have the limit before transform into revenants, but great demons are immune," Fenrir explains about miasma and the stage of expose of condition, like he, Takeshi, Lin, Vincent, group of Revenants, fallen angels, and group of undead witnessed Mitsuki's signs of symptoms, but thankfully it's early as Louis put the anti miasma mask on her, so she won't transform into revenant. They let her keep the mask in case Arachne will appear. Rem looked completely shock about miasma before he defend himself from grimms.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

PersonaFrost221
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:51 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo scoffed but stood where he was,not wanting to anger his friend.
"Tch...fine...but give him h*ll!"said Echo.
Echo watched the fight until he saw Fenrir put on his mask and followed suit all the while glaring at Arachne.
Growling because of the threat,he just calmly,well as calm as he could be,walked over and stood next to his friend as a precaution.
"He started it!"shouted Echo as he pointed towards Rem.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Fenrir and Rem fought and defend themselves from Grimms. Arachne chuckled at Echo's word, "Echo, instead of pointing at finger at Rem Arlond, you better watch your back?" she pointed out about Griffon was about to swallow Echo. Fenrir heard Arachne as he caught the scent of Grimm as he turned around see one and widen his eyes, but he activated his blood veil: stinger to stab Nevermore's chest and drain it's blood, "Echo!"

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:59 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Barely dodging the Griffon,Echo grunted from a cut that he ended up giving himself, due to slightly falling on his rapier,he heard Fenrir call out his name.
"Ugh...I'm fine! Just keep fighting!"shouted Echo.
Echo stood up and growled at the Griffon,going in to attack it,not knowing that his side was bleeding.
"Here birdy birdy! Come and get me!"

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Grimm Griffon was acting like a lion and start charging towards Echo to claw him. Meanwhile for Fenrir and Rem, they were taking out Grimms and defend themselves. Arachne turned her attention to Echo as she curled her lips, "I better feed my new army," she said to herself before she snapped her finger as the portal appeared as two of Lost mindlessly walked out of the portal. Because of Echo's blood, it draw their attention, but Rem was closer, who took no notice. However Fenrir sense the Lost as he turned around and they already raise their blade, he looked alert, "Watch out!" he warned rem. Rem looked at Fenrir in confusion, just as he turned around, Lost fatally stabbed him through his devil's heart. In much of Fenrir's shock written over his eyes, Arachne looked amused as the Lost pulled their sword out, and start feast devil's blood.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:59 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Rushing towards and taking out the Griffon,Echo heard the commotion and turned around just in time to see Rem being feasted upon by Lost.
Echo widened his eyes in shock.
"O-O sh*t!"shouted Echo.
Echo was about to run over and take out the Lost before he fell to the ground.
"Gah!"cried out Echo as he finally noticed the blood on his side. "Ugh...i... can't pass out now!"
Echo then forced himself to stand and forced his heavy growing legs to push on as he rushed in to kill the Lost,all the while he lost more blood.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

"D*mnit!" Fenrir cursed himself and rush in the battle to slay the Lost, which the creatures turn their attention to Echo and Fenrir as they fought against their blood bags. Arachne continue to watch their fight, yet amused to watch Rem's death by her army.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

PersonaFrost221

Remnant (Realm of RWBY)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items