Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image

Ali'dido and Eldahildr met briefly while Ali deposited his three daughters into the safety of the Myrsyky Syntynyt before he departed into the roguelands once more. Before his departure he spent one crazy night with this female and that one crazy night was all it took to produce a wriggling bunch of cublets that she will now be solely responsible for (aside from her doting thrall)!

Some Information
  • Will Ali'dido be in the picture as their Father? The answer is, not so simply put, no. As cubs they will not see their Father and will likely see the thrall as a Father figure (if Eldahildr sees fit). They won't be raised in an ugly environment though.

• Adolescent/Adult - As they grow these cubs may get bit by that wanderlust bug their Father was bit by! Fortunately for them the options are there for Reaving. Both Eldahildr and their Father (though absent) would encourage them to take on these roles!

• Current Owners are ... Monochrome Boy (ChaosTheories); Bright Wing Boy (Revel1984); Green Firebelly Girl (Andranis); Custom 1 (ChaosTheories); and Custom 2 (*Greenie).

• More to come as necessary

Rules
  • Play well with others! Do not discourage participation in any way. All ideas are good - sometimes the crazier the better! This is a very well developed family that encourages story beyond all else.

• There can be only one! Well actually.. you can enter for both, but you may only win one of these precious cublets.

• Mules. This means that we will be checking accounts - those entering with accounts that have less than 1000 words won't be able to enter for a chance to win. Sorry!

• More to come as necessary!

ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS ... PM Ctrl F Greenie or DM Mysses#4000.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Ali'dido family, brought to you by Eldahildr! The firebelly edition of the Dido family is some of our newest members, but certainly not the last! These cubbos will be raised by their mother in the Stormborn, alongside her Thrall, and may not see their Father until they are at least adolescent. Ali will not be helping to raise the cubs.

You probably want these details though...

TO WIN ... you cannot own a single Ali'dido member of the family.
HOW ... fill in the form below to post for your chance at winning the handsome cublet!

THIS WILL BE HELD IN A RAFFLE FORMAT.

Username:
Cub Name:
Meaning:
Fun Moth Fact:

Future Plot(s)?: (Optional)

[size=11][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Cub Name[/b]:
[b]Meaning[/b]:
[b]Fun Moth Fact[/b]:

[b]Future Plot(s)?[/b]: (Optional)[/size]

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image

This edition of the Dido family will be lacking seriously in their Fathers presence. This particular may or may not notice this and we would like to know their thoughts and feelings. What do they plan to do about it? He looks the most like his mother, but those greens are most certainly not her own. It's likely he is able to piece together a vivid idea of what his mystery Father might even look like!

Keep the thoughts short and simple or add a small prompt response!

Keep in mind that these thoughts are from a fairly young cub who may be entirely dramatic about the situation or perfectly content with the large family he has in the Stormborn. Try to have some fun with this!

TO WIN ... be creative!
HOW ... fill in the form below to post for your chance at winning the handsome cublet!

THIS CONTEST WILL BE JUDGED BY THE PARENTS OWNERS.

Username:
Cub Name:
Meaning:
Dad? What Dad.. : Feelings? Thoughts? Meh?

Future Plot(s)?:

[size=11][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Cub Name[/b]:
[b]Meaning[/b]:
[b]Dad? What Dad.. [/b]: Feelings? Thoughts? Meh?

[b]Future Plot(s)?[/b]: [/size]

RESERVED.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

RESERVED.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:39 pm
OPEN. <3

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:22 pm
Username: Krysin
Cub Name: Tama'dido
Meaning: Son, Boy
Fun Moth Fact: Most moths don't have mouths!

Future Plot(s)?: >: ) we will see

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:34 pm
Username: MangoMeow
Cub Name: Raoul
Meaning: Old Norse/Germanic for “as wise as a wolf”.
Dad? What Dad.. :
He really doesn’t care about not having a father figure, and won’t bother having any sort of “mission” to find him. Even if he were to run into Ali someday, it would be like making a new friend, not meeting a family member.

As for his mother’s thrall, he’s interesting enough and Raoul will have a bit of a soft spot for him. That said, he also won’t listen to him unless his mother tells him to do the thing. With that in mind, why would he consider someone a “father” if he doesn’t listen to what they’re telling him to do anyway? No, her thrall is more of an uncle figure or family friend, in Raoul’s opinion.

Future Plot(s)?:
    - Raoul will inherit his father’s wanderlust, and may disappear from the pride for months.
    - He’ll also gain his father's penchant for spreading his genes. He enjoys flirting and unknown to his pride, that’s not restricted to just females. Oh sure, he’ll keep it under wraps when actually in the SB, but outside of it is free game. That said, he will restrict it to lions and perhaps leopards, for reasons of…
    - He’s got a weird… aversion to cheetahs. (Raoul: It’s not a fear! *shifty eyes* They’re odd and gangly and just creep him out, okay!?) I’d love to give him a run-in as a cub that really kicks this one off.
    - He doesn’t care to capture thralls. They’re just baggage anyway. (but having him bring back a “thrall” because said person wants to be one? I’d totally be down for that! He can have a thrall society that lives in his den. xD)
    - He’s got a modern opinion when it comes to the pride. His mother raised him and his siblings on her own, while his father was nowhere to be seen. Why wouldn’t a female have the makings for a leadership position?
    - I might add more to this if I think of more plots, but I’ll make sure to stop once the contest closes~

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 pm
Username: SilverLutz
Cub Name: Loki
Meaning: Norse god of mischief
Dad? What Dad.. : Pff, if our dad didn't think we were worth sticking around for, then he's not worth thinking about! Mom is more than enough for me! Even though sharing her attention kinda stinks...I'll just have to get creative to keep her attention on me~ Besides, look at all the cool males that live here! I can learn everything I need to know from them about being a guy! Just gotta find the perfect match for me...

Future Plot(s)?:

- lots of getting into trouble as a cub for one reason or another. He's going to live up to his name for sure. He craves attention and praise and will pull pranks on his siblings/get them in trouble to make himself look good to his mom
- he ADORES his mother and would do anything for her. Like. He'd kill for her. Multiple times. With pleasure.
- despite coming off as flippant about his father, he secretly resents that he left them behind. As he grows that resentment will as well until he makes it his mission to hunt Ali down and make him pay for leaving them behind. What that entails would be up to plotting!
- lots of sibling RP! He does love his siblings deep down even if he likes to tease them and get them in trouble and would do just about anything for them. He will grow to have a very grey moral area, though, so things may change in the future.
- his ultimate goal as a cub is to become the Warlord. I'd like for him to get a chance to challenge the current Warlord once he's old enough to do so and the proper time comes around, but he will be defeated and that will ultimately set off his 'I must find my biological father and make him pay because it's HIS fault I didn't succeed' mission.
- he'll view Eldahildr as a step-father if anything and as a cub will love him as much as he loves his mother, but he won't look up to him as a role model due to his status. As he grows he'll become distant from him but will still view him as someone who helped raise him when he was younger and will appreciate the help he gave to his mother. Beyond that, he will have very little thoughts of the Thrall. Some sort of 'you're not my father!' RP with high tensions could be fun, especially if Eldahildr gets a soft spot for the cubs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:36 pm
Username:Keantha
Cub Name: Argema
Meaning: It's the Latin name for the comet moth which is the moth on his back I think hehe!
Fun Moth Fact: Many adult moths don't eat.

Future Plot(s)?: -He will be a bit of the odd bug in the family as he is not interested in being a reaver or brute strength roles, instead he wants to be a law speaker. After all, the law is important too!

Keantha

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:52 pm
Username: Midnightglow18
Cub Name: Gunnar
Meaning: From the Old Norse name Gunnarr which was derived from the elements gunnr "war" and arr "warrior"
Dad? What Dad.. : Resentment Gunnar doesn't want to be anything like the stories he has heard about his dad.

Future Plot(s)?: Cub romance, Fighting to become a strong brave warrior, Settling down with one mate, Protecting his mom, Fighting for modern views.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:08 pm
Username: Krysin
Cub Name: Freyr'dido
Meaning: Lord
Dad? What Dad.. : Being the wingless son, he feels as if he is the only cub in the litter without a father. Sure, their dad is not around to begin with, but all of his siblings still take after him so well. Perhaps his father is a different lion? Something obviously went wrong with Freyr for him to hardly take after their supposed father. He'll perpetually feel like the odd one out, and sway between desperately wanting to have a father to not needing one.

Future Plot(s)?:
I imagine he'll become more of a 'follower' type, gravitating towards males who are strong and charismatic. He'll be the type to be led into trouble and dragged into circumstances/events that he feels like he has no choice but to go along with.

He probably won't make it past being a Reaver, and would enjoy his time outside of the pride. He has little interest in finding his actual father, and will probably choose some poor fool in the pride to follow around blindly like a good little boy.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:41 am
Username: nessiaing
Cub Name: Grön'Eld
Meaning: Green Fire
Dad? What Dad.. : Grön is mostly impartial to the thoughts of his dad. The young cub is never lacking for someone to spend time with, after all his pride has many many family members of his in it. Tons of siblings, half and littermates.

The only thought that Grön really gives to his father is trying to figure out maybe what he looks like. He thinks of it as a kind of puzzle. Looking at what he and his littermates look like compared to his mother. Plus all the half siblings in the pride and their mothers. The young cub comes up with all sorts of ideas about what his father could like. Some of them are on the normal side of things green in colour, wings... and then there are ones that are a bit crazy. Rainbows, and spikes. He finds himself entertained by the unknown.

Future Plot(s)?: Grön'Eld will eventually have the desire to explore the world outside of his pride, he will be a bit of a late bloomer though. Happy with his life, it wont be till mid adulthood that he decides to become a Reaver.

I think it would be fun for him to meet some of his family that live outside of the pride. He wont go looking for them, but instead stumble upon them while he travels. It will make him start to realize just how far his father's genes spread. Perhaps eventually he will happen to run into his father, and not even know its him. Perhaps his father would recognize him remembering Eldahildr or perhaps they will meet as two strangers and continue on in life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:28 pm
Username: NovaCracker
Cub Name: Einherjarr
Meaning: The name of the viking warriors whom fight alongside Odin, including in the afterlife.
Fun Moth Fact: Moths don't have mouths, except one species and most drink nectar. One however, eats wool in the larval phase and that includes wool clothing.

Future Plot(s)?: -LOUD SHRUG- I'd like to see what happens when he's RPed. Maybe he'd fling, or wander off somewhere or take up roaming outside all the time seeing the world? That could be fun. TBH my brain keeps pumping "Asgard" by Nightwish at me. LE SIGH.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:32 pm
Username:NovaCracker
Cub Name:Odin
Meaning:King of the Aesir in the Noirse pantheon; the Allfather, and in Marvel's storytelling the Worst Father In The Universe.
Dad? What Dad.. : Odin... Is Meh. Lacking a father would push him into becoming more of a self-made man to be entirely honest, and he'll likely struggle knowing how to properly social, if only because... Odin only has mom and a thrall and he'd be WELL aware that isn't... Really... What's 'right' to his mind. At all.

Future Plot(s)?: Birds. He needs Huginn and Muninn to do his bidding. TBH I lety RP determine ideas at times -- he may be a flinger, quiet, or so. But he NEEDS to find Huginn and Muninn. Maybe raise them. Maybe lose an eye? I'd love to play him similar to Norse stories.

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff