Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
{Contest} 8 Cubs and Puppies to give away! {Closed} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:45 pm
Welcome welcome! Yes you heard correct! I have 8! Count them my friends. 8 cubs and puppies to give away!

A number of the females from the Isoba'Velius pride all decided to have their litters about the same time. If you are not familiar with the pride, please read up on it.

There are a few provisos, a couple of pro ques to go along with these cubs. Please be sure to read all the rules!

~ Rules for both litters ~
1. Both litters are born in the Isoba’Velius.
2. These cubs and puppies must remain in the pride.
3. You may enter for as many as you like, but you can only win one!
4. Mules are not allowed.
5. Play nice and do not discourage anyone from entering.

~ Notes for the CUBS ~
1. These cubs have a lot of siblings running around all over right now! Ali was fruitful and multiplied. XD
2. Ali(Greenie) belonged to the Stormborn, but is moving to the Bahari to be with his mate. He will not be involved in the cub’s lives.
3. Meltem’s familiar, Mahina, also had kits at this time. So they will be seeing a lot of them.

~ Notes for the PUPPIES ~
1. Their father is a rogue, and will not be involved in their lives at all.

Starts: Now
Ends: 6/6 @ 8pm PST 6/10 @ 12pm PST

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:04 pm
The lion cubs

User Image

This is Meltem and Ali'dido adorable litter of six! The ocean marked lioness met the butterfly marked lion while she was out gathering herbs. The two hit it off fairly well and Ali visited several times. He even brought the lioness and her young familiar baskets to make carrying their herbs easier. Now she has her paws full with these six cubs!

Cub 1
User Image

Green Female
You’ve never seen your father, but Meltem tells you you have his colors. Of all six cubs, you’re the only one with green.

Personality Prompt:
How do you feel about your green pelt? Does it make you feel closer to the father you’ve never seen or do you detest him for making you different from all of your siblings? Do you like the shades of green or wish they were some other shade? Why?

Form
[align=center][color=#497D12][size=20]I’ll make you Green with envy![/size][/color][/align]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Cub Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b] (if any)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Prompt Response:[/b]

Cub 2
User Image

White Boy
A simple easy naming contest!

Naming Contest
[align=center][color=#DF8B0E][size=20]I might give you HOT feet![/size][/color][/align]

Cub 3
User Image

White Female
What do you want to be when you grow up?

Future Rank
[align=center][color=#0DD7BE][size=20]When I get bigger you’ll see! I’ll spread my wings and be free.[/size][/color][/align]
[b]Future Rank:[/b]
[b]Why?[/b]

Cub 4 and 5
User Image User Image

Twins
There is a pair of water butterfly winged twins in the litter! To take one of these lovelies home, you need a partner!

RP Prompts: (no novels please lol)
1. How well do they get along or not? Do they have future goals together or go their own separate ways? Do they want identical familiars?
2. How do they feel about their siblings? Two sisters have butterfly wing markings, and one sister and one brother have none. Do they favor one over the other?

Partner contest
[align=center][color=#5BCAEF][size=20]Two is better than One! Oh wait, is One better than Two?[/size][/color][/align]
[b]Owner for Boy:[/b]
[b]Boy’s Name:[/b]

[b]Owner for Girl:[/b]
[b]Girl’s Name:[/b]

[b]RP Prompt Response:[/b]

User Image
Youngest sister- owned by magna

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:19 pm
The Wild Dog Puppies

User Image

Meltem isn't the only female with a bunch of rowdy younglings! Thais had a run in with a rogue. Now four toddling males are bumbling around her den. Boy is she gonna have her paws full!

User Image
First born- owned by magna

Pup 2
User Image

Yellow-ish Boy
Raffle Time! You can earn up to two tickets for this boy. Simply post the code(s) that apply.

Code 1- Applies for shop newbies! This means 4 or less soa. Familiars don’t count.
[align=center][color=#DECA17][size=20]Hey! My hoard is tiny yo! Help make it grow![/size][/color][/align]

Code 2- Applies for Wild Dog newbies! So long as you have 0 (ZERO) wild dogs you may post this code.
[align=center][color=#7EDE17][size=20]Alas, for I have no snuggly puppies. Gimme a puppy![/size][/color][/align]

Pup 3
User Image

No Wrappings
Personality in 160 characters or less!

Short personality
[align=center][color=#E3EC24][size=20]Sum me up. Make it short and sweet![size=20][/size][/color][/align]
[b]Pup Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (remember this is 160 Characters! Not words)

Pup 4
User Image

Back Stripe
This boy is hiding a secret! He has some hidden hieroglyphs on his other shoulder. Why does he have them on one side but not the other? Two of his other siblings have hieroglyphs on both corresponding sides.

Secrets
[align=center][color=#482E01][size=20]One side or the Other?[/size][/color][/align]
[b]Pup Name:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (Why does he believe he has markings on one shoulder and not the other? Does he feel special, or shy about it? Does he prefer to show one shoulder over the other?)

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:22 pm
DA Lists!

Cubs
Green I’ll make you Green with envy!
  1. nessiaing
  2. Citanul Lunatic
  3. Chisato Mikami

White boy I might give you HOT feet!
  1. MangoMeow
  2. muffled_undertone
  3. Midnightglow18
  4. Anderleit
  5. nessiaing
  6. AstoriaFallen
  7. Draconicfeline
  8. Citanul Lunatic
  9. - Mynsed -
  10. Chisato Mikami

White Girl When I get bigger you’ll see! I’ll spread my wings and be free.
  1. MangoMeow
  2. Midnightglow18
  3. nessiaing
  4. AstoriaFallen
  5. - Mynsed -

Twins Two is better than One! Oh wait, is One better than Two?
  1. nessiaing / Fairy Snails
  2. Hattaki / SilverLutz
  3. Citanul Lunatic / Anderleit

Puppies
Yellow Hey! My hoard is tiny yo! Help make it grow! / Alas, for I have no snuggly puppies. Gimme a puppy!
  1. Draconicfeline
  2. Draconicfeline
  3. Citanul Lunatic
  4. Citanul Lunatic
  5. double uwu
  6. double uwu

No Wrappings Sum me up. Make it short and sweet!
  1. nessiaing
  2. Draconicfeline
  3. Citanul Lunatic
  4. double uwu

Back Stripe One side or the Other?
  1. Anderleit
  2. ChaosTheories

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:52 pm
This is open!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:38 pm
I might give you HOT feet!

User Name: MangoMeow
Cub Name: Aodhfin
Meaning: Irish for “white fire”.  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:39 pm
When I get bigger you’ll see! I’ll spread my wings and be free.

User Name: MangoMeow
Cub Name: Eurybia
Meaning: Greek for "wide force". It’s the name of the Greek goddess of the mastery of the sea.
Future Rank: Gacheru
Why? A desire to see the world outside her pride, but still have a home to return to each day. Though she’ll most likely never meet him, her curiosity over her father will also drive her to keep an ear out for him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 am

User Name: muffled_undertone
Cub Name: Mauna Kea
Meaning: "White mountain" in Hawaiian. It is also the name of a sacred volcano on the Big Island. Its peak is the tallest point in all of Hawaii.  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:47 am

User Name: Midnightglow18
Cub Name: Shui
Meaning: From Chinese 水 (shuǐ) meaning "water", as well as other characters pronounced in a similar way.
Future Rank: Eir
Why? Shui wants to become an Eir when she grows up so she can use the herbs her mother collects to help the members of the pride. Shui is a gentle kind soul she doesn't want to be a fighter, she would rather care for the brave fighters who protect the pride.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:51 am

User Name: Midnightglow18
Cub Name: Agni Gal
Meaning: Means "fire" in Sanskrit. This is the name of the ancient Hindu fire god, usually depicted as red-skinned with three legs, seven arms, and two faces.

Means "wave" in Hebrew.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:33 am

User Name: Anderleit
Cub Name: Rhýax
Meaning: 'a stream of lava' in Greek  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:04 pm

User Name: nessiaing
Cub Name:Zanj
Meaning: Angelic
Future Rank: Dreams of being an Abungu
Why? From a young age Zanj dreamed of all the magical things that could be create. Science and chemistry where always her thing. Even just as a cub she started playing with different herbs and plants to see what the outcome might be. The idea that the things she makes could help or save others is the best idea in the world to the sweet little cub.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Cub Name: Volcán
Meaning: Two part name after Volcán de Colima an active volcano in Mexico and after Vulcan the Roman God.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:58 pm
I’ll make you Green with envy!

Cub Name: Adannaya
Meaning: my father's daughter
Personality: Adannaya feels misplaced, when she stands next to her siblings she definitely is the odd one out. Though sweet and kind despite her feelings of being out of place. She loves with her whole heart and gives herself fully.
Prompt Response: If Adannaya would be completely honest with herself she hates her pelt. She hates that she stands out much preferring to sit into the background and observe those around her. Although she hates her pelt she doesn't dislike her father for giving it to her. She does wonder about him though, and wishes one day he would come back around so she could see if she has more similarities to him than just her pelt.  

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:26 pm

User Name: AstoriaFallen
Cub Name: Eir
Meaning: Eir is the name of an Ásynja, the Norse goddess of healing and the best female doctor.
Future Rank: Abungu (I know it's limited but I'd be willing to work her up to it or find something different for her if she cannot take it in time)
Why? She will be highly curious as a cub wanting and willing to learn everything she can about the herbs and other plants that grow upon their lands. She'll want to learn it all so that she can help those she loves most when they are sick by providing healers with proper ointments or slaves they might need.

User Name: AstoriaFallen
Cub Name: Aagney
Meaning: Child of Flames  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items