Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image

The kirin lion was pretty annoyed having been called weak by 'Ska' and wasn't dealing with his emotions in a mature way. He was sulky even if he wouldn't outright admit to being sulky. The feeling of these uncomfortable thoughts was enough to have him avoid the family dens in favor of storming the prides borders. Going on a viking to clear his head was tempting but he didn't want to after the conversation he'd had with Ska.

Instead Bast'ion glared out over the border on the look out for any foolish lion that might be seeking the pride out for a challenge. A challenge was something he'd gladly answer and he'd gladly take his anger out on.

Claws twitched in and out of his front paws from time to time as he padded from side to side impatiently and angrily. Not that Bast'ion would use his claws if he did find him self in a scrap but it was a nice feeling and released a lot of tension he was feeling.

"Weak.... I'll show you." He growled.

This wasn't healthy but Bast'ion didn't care.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:19 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Radha was…not happy to say the least. Not only did the big brute take TWO of her children away, she was still expected to do her ‘thrall duty’ and please the lion with chores or whatever else he requested. Radha was not having it. Luckily, the Captain had gone on a Viking, leaving the starry female with the other adult thralls, and her three remaining children. Part of Radha wanted to take the opportunity to leave, but what of her remaining children? With them being all male, would something happen to them?

Maybe she would make it a mission to find out where her daughter and youngest son were. That would be a good feat. If she could at least find out that they were okay…then she would be just a bit more comfortable...

…Maybe...

The starry female wandered close to the border, spotting the male lion nearby. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the pacing. She shook her head. What was it with this pride and the members in it? She could tell there was something bothering the male, but what it was she would only know if she asked.

She approached the male, a smirk on her maw. “What, trouble in the den?” The thrall asked, just guessing at the other’s anxiety.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:30 pm
KasaiLoki

The pacing Bast'ion was doing was hogging pretty much all of his attention so he almost crashed in to the female. Luckily, he stopped mid step and let his cold blue eyes settle on the purple starry female before him. The first thought he had was how lovely she was and the second thought he had was how mad he was at another lovely thing which soured the thought quite quickly.

Her question also hit the situation right on the head. It must have been pretty obvious which only irritated the male further. He looked to the side and spit before turning his now glaring eyes to the female.

"Whats it to you any ways." He growled, "Asking annoying questions your deal or something," He flicked his claws in and out quickly relieving some of the anxiety and tension he was feeling. "Seriously though toots... You having ...." He was about to say a dumb face problem but even to Bast'ion that sounded immature. He was so clouded by anger that he couldn't think clearly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:36 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Radha could not help from rolling her eyes at the male. It was an action that would likely get her in trouble with Arwach, but being he wasn’t here she did not care. Although she knew the light blue male had no control over her, with her young cubs still rather defenseless, she did not test him.

Same could not be said for dealing with some member of the pride now. They were not Arwach. They did not have access to her cubs. Just to be sure, Radha sniffed at the white male. Yep, not scent of Radhi or Lua on him. She did not need to watch her tongue with this male.

“Nah, I’m already use to seeing some dumb brute lion trying to throw his weight around in this pride. Which makes me wonder why you all do so anyways. Trying to overcompensate for something. Must be it.” She shrugged.

“Am I having what?” Her eyes narrowed at the statement he did not finish. “Go on, or do you not know how to speak either?”  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:44 pm
KasaiLoki

Oh this female was looking for trouble for sure. Bast'ion couldn't help but let out a scoff.

"Excuse me?" He growled about to flash is reaver rank all up in this females face before realizing she also could have an equal if not higher rank. She certainly spoke with a good deal of confidence like a higher ranked female. Thralls didn't tend to go up to random members and start mouthing off to them.

"Sounds like you've got some kind of bone to pick with some one." He looked to the side and spit again, "Listen. I don't know you well nor do I care but lets just say I have a need to strike at something. I'm looking for a fight and the borders been weak as ******** on challenges and I'll admit I'd really like to smack your dumb stupid face right now. I'm not one to hit a female with out warning but if you're looking for a scrap well lets go."

He took a strong stance readying him self for a scrap. His claws tucked neatly back in to his paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:55 pm
Alpaca Chobi

“The only bone I’ve got to pick with the damn Captain.” She spoke no more about her capture. When the male said he was ready to tussle, Radha did not hold back as she found a paw aiming right for his pretty little face.

“You know, I’m not normally one to strike another, but I don’t care for you attitude.” Maybe it wasn’t Bast’ion’s attitude, but that of the Stormborn in general. Bast’ion would just be the one to get the brunt of her pent-up frustrations.

“Bring it on boy.” The lioness crouched down low, preparing herself for the duel. This was probably her first major fight in her life, she did not know how well she would do. Against this one she seemed as if she would have no trouble, but maybe his fighting skills were better than his actual talking skills.

Well, there was no turning back from that now.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:05 pm
((Rolling first))  
KasaiLoki rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:06 pm
heart  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:07 pm
((Tie breaker))  
KasaiLoki rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:08 pm
....no 4s no 4s  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:15 pm
((/stabs dice))  
KasaiLoki rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:15 pm
ninja  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:23 pm
Oh the hit to the face had Bast'ion quite mad. It wasn't something he was about to openly whine about but it wasn't a pleasant thing but a typical way to deal with something in the stormborn.

"Okay what ever," He growled readying his stance before he dashed to the side of the female and wrapped his forearms around her to flip her to his other side giving him the advantage of being on top of her.

He was quite impressed with him self not having drawn his claws. It was a tactical choice as Bast'ion still had trouble dealing with the sight and smell of blood. He'd spar but he was careful not to draw another lions blood while he dueled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:29 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Radha had not been expecting the lion to basically flip her. Didn’t the Stormborn always use their claws in battle. She hit the ground hard, her mind a bit dazed. Pale eyes glared up to the form above her as she shook her head. “So you like to play that way, huh?” As the male had not used his actual claws, the starry female did not believe him to be truly into this battle. An outlet for his anger, sure, but one couldn’t just win by pinning the other.

Radha flailed a bit underneath the other. Her legs kicked out, aiming for the precious organ of males She missed though. Bast’ion was just a bit taller than her legs would reach.

“Get off of me.” The female growled, pushing at the male’s chest to rid him from above her.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:38 pm
KasaiLoki

Oh yikes she was kicking and his bits were easily exposed. Bastion thought for only a split moment and backed off. There was no way he was going to allow his weakest point to be kicked at.

He growled and swiped a clawless paw towards her face but some how tripped up in the hurry to get his balls away from the kicking and completely missed.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff