Submit

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:55 pm
A vibrant small green dragon soared over the weyr without her rider. She did a roll in the air playfully, showing off her skills, before she beat her wings and headed towards the stall of another dragon she knew very well and wanted to visit while her rider H'in was busy. She landed with an elegant flourish of her tail, and headed inside, her eyes swirling as she looked around for the familiar dragon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:41 pm
Hm? Oh, was she needed? Lyraeth stuck her head out of the weyr, yawning. She looked around, eyes whirling a happy green. She was always happy to see one of her hatchlings! My Prismuth, how are you? She led the green inside her weyr, and seemed to consider.

Would you like to take a flight? She asked. It’s a nice day for it.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:45 pm
The young dragon was pleased to see her mother, coming up to nuzzle her gently then taking a few steps back. <That sounds lovely. Actually, I was thinking of going for a swim and wanted to see if you wished to join me.> The little green swayed her tail happily, <H'in is busy and I had some free time, so I thought we could catch up.>

She unfurled her wings playfully, hopping over to the ledge. <I've been practicing my flight a lot. I'd love to show you.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:07 pm
A swim after a quick flight sounded nice! Lyraeth gave a hum of affection. After, they could lay in the sun and let their hides absorb the natural glow. Yes, that sounded fine. I would like that, the gold agreed, lowering her head to nuzzle the green.

Show me, she invited. Lyraeth was not one to avoid doting on her hatchlings. She knew they were impressive. She’d known that since before they’d hatched.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:10 pm
Pleased and excited to show off (though she'd never admit to being an actual show off) Prisamuth headed back to the ledge of her mother's weyr and spread her wings out. A moment later she launched herself out into the open air, beating her wings and quickly gaining height. Despite her smaller size, she was fast and agile, and quickly gained altitude high above the Weyr to wait for her mother to join her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:28 pm
Lyraeth caught up with her daughter and seemed to want to glide. It’s a beautiful day for flying, She said, as she studied their surroundings. So! Catching up! I can see how talented you are already. Tell me, does your rider treat you right? Have you started using the scented oils? They’re so much better than the regular oils. Your hide becomes so smooth and soft... The gold’s eyes whirled at just the idea of it. She’d have to get Resa to oil her later on.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm
Thaliawen

Gliding easily around her much larger mother, Prisamuth turned her head towards her in surprise, <There are scented oils? I know that H'in has found me scented soap...but I did not know about the oils.> She made a mental note to ask her rider for it, then continued, <Mine is wonderful. He sings to me, mother...and works very hard. Ohh, and he can massage sore muscles so good.> She gleefully did a barrelroll and came up on the other side of her mother's wingtips.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 pm
Oh, were there. Lyraeth saw that Prismuth’s knowledge of oils needed supplementing! Yes. And they make all the difference, my little one. They are wonderful! And your hide is soft and it’s just lovely. You’ll love them. Yours sings? Perhaps he will sing to me. Sometimes MyResa does, but she stops when herZ’haq is near. She is embarrassed.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:34 pm
Thaliawen

Prisamuth gave a wonderful trumpet of excitement, <Mine will certainly have to get me some scented oils. And My H'in would love to sing for you. He sings for others quite well and he is very funny.> She chuckled, coasting along on a thermal next to her mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:21 pm
Funny? Lyraeth felt she had enough funny watching herResa and her rider’s mate. There’s a nice patch of sand there, we can get to the water easily. She sent the imagine go Prismuth and started to lower herself. The water is always nice!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:05 am
Happily, the little green thrilled out her confirmation and banked hard, doing a loop to allow the green to land first before heading down herself. She threw out her wings at the last moment, immediately slowing her descent, and touched her back legs down gently before beating her wings and then folding them back, her front legs coming down into the sand. It was her 'elegant' landing, and she beamed that she could show it off to her mother. <I haven't been to the beach without Mine before. I like catching fish.>

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:07 am
Never? The gold was surprised. She'd have to invite the poor girl to the beach more often. It was so nice when one didn't have to worry about one's rider. We could come to the beach more often, she offered, as she landed. Any time you like. Maybe Mine will come, too. Mine's Mine used to work on ships, so he knows a lot about the water. It's interesting to hear him talk. We can catch fish, if you like.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:33 pm
Thaliawen

<I'd like that...though I do not get much free time. Mine and I fly hard and train to fight the Thread. We both work very hard to be the best and fly often, running drills even outside of class.> It was one thing she prided herself on, and that was her flying skill. Prisamuth and H'in were of like mind when it came to being prepared. They didn't want to risk something happening to the other.

However, the tone of surprise in her mother's words made her tilt her head and think that something was odd about not going anywhere without her rider. After all, they were closer than anything could be, and they should be by one another's sides...right? <Is it really that odd to not leave a rider's side?>  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:53 pm
None of us do, Lyraeth agreed. Free time was hard to come by, and when it came, those precious candlemarks had to be spent wisely. She paused, and considered her words. We all must train hard to fight Thread, she said, But sometimes, during our free time, we can go to the beach and catch fish.

Well. Maybe Pris and she had different relationships with their riders.Perhaps that was why the green was hesitant to leave her rider, even for a short while. Sometimes, I like to go on by myself for a while. I can always hear mine, and she can always hear me. But she isn't too far. She comes when I need her. I don't know if it's odd.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:38 am
Thaliawen

The small green seemed to consider her mother's words, gliding to a graceful landing beside her much larger mother, her brilliant green hide almost shimmering in the sunlight. She tucked her wings in against her sides.

Mine is always there for me as well. It just feels...odd-to be without him.

Prisamuth admitted sheepishly, curling her tail around her back legs. She shook herself, though, and stretched out, earning a yawn from the warm sun and sand.

Let's go for a swim before I fall asleep on this sand. It feels wonderful.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff