Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:33 pm
Arron 1

They had finally found homes for all of the snaptrotters that had been under their care. This meant that he suddenly had an excess of spare time. It was a strange feeling to have time to do what he wanted; time to think about things other than hunting for, defending, training or feeding snaptrotters.

Except now he wasn't sure what to do with himself. he did know that the whole group needed a break before they took on such a big project again. All of them were exhausted and many had business they needed to catch up on.

Perhaps he should use this time to reset himself as well; a period for reflection and meditation. He felt better than he had since the onset of his over-energy. This told him that he could achieve the peace he used to enjoy before puberty had socked him one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 pm
Sezarra 1

Seze was busy sneaking up on her friend. She was the only one who could, which was fitting since she had been responsible for his training. At least the training that involved wildlife. Then he had done a 90 degree turn and became a thief so he could save animals from others.

His body language too had changed from when he had been young, he had been so much calmer then, remarkably so. She wondered what inside him had changed so drastically since she had been gone.

She was concerned as a friend; she knew something was wrong and she knew that he was too smart not to know what it was. She made sure his blade was out of reach and tackled him from behind.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Arron 2

Something slammed into him and he was ashamed to note that he almost lost his mind. Well, until he figured out exactly who had tackled him anyway. Sezarra evidentaly was feeling playful today.

"Hello there, finish your chores early did you?"

She was absolutely beautiful, everything he could ever want in a woman and she was dating some hybrid boy who didn't seem to appreciate her. Or not really dating but she had vibes off him, whatever that meant. She deserved better, in his opinion, maybe she would find that person on their next mission.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:33 pm
Sezarra 2

She automatically snuggled up to his side. He had grown so tall from the little youngling she remembered. Muscles had begun to coat the lean frame in a pattern reminiscent of his father as his Mother had never been bulky.

"So I have given up on Yunan I must have been mistaken about the spark I thought was there."

She sort of deflated but she hadn't thought he was the one. You couldn't tame them all.

"I just expected something, you know...more."

He was such a sour puss she saluted the next woman to try.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Arron 3

His body sort of naturally curled around her. She felt right there, her curves pressing into his frame.

"Its not always easy finding the one, Mom sort of had to ask Dad straight up."

What resulted was a long, loving relationship and four beautiful children.

"You will find your person, I know you will."

He snuggled her close to his side, understanding the need for comfort. He felt her head lean on his shoulder. He brushed a hand down her hair.

"Don't give up, any man would be lucky to have you."

She deserved to have a great man in her life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 pm
Sezarra 3

"Arron?" She asked, when he turned his head, she kissed him. It was a quick kiss, almost innocent, but not. With him it had always been different, he was interested in animals as she was. There was more to it than that too. Arron was a stable, strong person with kindness and a great personality. He made her better, together they made a great team, able to accomplish great things.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:50 pm
Arron 4

Arron now knew what his father had felt like so long ago. He was also flooded with an amazing joy, like the world had just opened up. he looked at her with torrid eyes, she had awakened something in him that would never sleep again.

"Sezarra do you know what you are getting into?"

Her own yellow eyes looked up at him, feral, beautiful and wild. She nodded in reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:00 pm
Sezarra 4

She had done it! Her emotions had just coalesed and her heart said "Kiss him."

"I do know, and I welcome it."

She didn't have to tame Arron because he was the same kind of wild she was. To tame him would be a great shame.

"Arron I have never been more sure than I am about you."

He was the ultimate catch, one of love. She gazed at him, the storm of his sight meeting the predator in her. There had always been something smoldering under the surface for them. She had known it.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:06 pm
Arron 5

"So what do we do now? Besides trumpet our news from the rooftops of Matori?"

"I feel like I'm tired of toeing around when we could be reaching our true potential."

He wanted to build a life with her, follow their dreams. He wanted to wake up next to her everyday and achieve the things he could not do alone. He threaded his fingers through hers.

"Thank you for seeing potential in me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:08 pm
Sezarra 5

"I think we should strive together instead of separately."

She wanted him in her life, he was a wild factor that she just couldn't get enough of. She couldn't explain all of the emotions she felt when she had seen him emerge from the dark at the Inn. That along with the way he made her feel, the calmness, the safety he brought with him. He was her missing piece. He was her greatest gift; her family, her mate.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:51 pm
Arron 6

"Where do you want to live? I find Jauhar a little mundane, as I grew up there, the forests hold few mysteries for me anymore."

He wanted to make their start somewhere new, like Oba or Matori. Somewhere warm with a lot of activity. Tale was a possibility, it was close to Jauhar and their parents but lavked the exotic twang of the other two.

Something else told him they woudn't be living in a conventional house either, which of course meant trees. And for the most part meant Matori.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:54 pm
Sezarra 6

"Jauhar has many memories for me as well, but I like seeing the sun here in Matori, the beaches beg to be walked and I kind of want a Zanteer don't you ?" She giggled. Matori would do very well. The climate was okay for all of their critters.

"Besides you look good with no shirt on." she smirked at him. He blushed and she giggled, feeling like a little girl again. It had been so long since she had giggled. It was proof that he was the one. He was her best friend too, which made the situation all the sweeter.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:01 pm
Arron 7

"Well if we are going to do this, I say that we have another kiss to celebrate." Hell if she was going to start it, he would finish it. He tugged her closer, tipped her head bac and pressed his lips to hers. Oh yes, she was the one. His heart had found the woman it had been looking for and she had been in front of him the whole time. Well the elders had always said that.

The kiss ended and he got stuck in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:06 pm
Seze 7

"Wow," she said when the kiss ended. She settled against him, it felt like they had been together forever. In some ways they had been. They had grown up together. He had been through so much too, and had still come through a good person with a purpose.

He saved animals who were abused, and she trained animals, it was meant to be.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 pm
Arron 8
"Seze I..I think I have cared about you this way for a long time. I just never admitted it to myself."

He fiddled with her necklace, "There never seemed to be the right moment, we both had others, but Lana and I drifted apart."

He threaded his fingers through her hair using motion to channel his emotion.

"Thank you for always being there for me."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces