Submit

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:51 am
This is a re-journal, where I attempt to make things pretty and actually look good...y.

Since average page length is 15 posts by default on Gaia, the first page will be a sort of content directory, as well as other notes.

On this page we have information for:

Jirru Belyn 'Jellybean' (Cheetah, F) -Rogue-
Til'Sunati 'Pebblepaw' (Wild Dog, F) -Pakita Ya'Jua-
Sarelyeiss Nimae 'Sir Nim' (Cheetah, M) -Rogue-
Eljiri Onyar 'Eljiri' (Lion, M) -Rogue-
Spare
Spare
Spare

CODES!
[align=center]My Cert, linking to My Uncert
Shop Uncert

Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Pack/Pride:

Obtained:
Colorist:

Personality:

History:

Previous Images
N/A[/align]

[align=center][b][u][size=20]RP LOGS[/size][/u][/b]
These are not in order of occurance in any way, shape, or form.

LINK
Descrip[/align]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Jiiru Beyln
Nicknames: Jellybean, Jingle Bells
Species: Cheetah (Female)
Colorist: Seaki

Personality: Although cautious on a first meeting... and sometimes up to a fifth meeting, Jellybean is quite a friendly sort. When possible, she's interested in sharing meals, since she believes it makes them taste better.

Far from stupid, however, she will defend her own kill if she needs to, and if outnumbered, will claim lack of appetite and saunter off like it was her idea. If, for whatever reason, a fight cannot be avoided, however... She will flee at full speed. She's got no interest in that noise.

History: Jirru was born a Rogue, to a Cheetah mother who apparently escaped a pride her own. Told horror stories about pride life since a young age, Jirru doesn't seem to have a high opinion of them, and tends to focus on negative statements when anypelt refers to their own pride, or as she might occasionally call them, 'clan'. Apparently her mother's pride had their own unique terminology for some things.

When she was young, the few positive stories she'll talk about involved her father, and in some particularity his skill in the water.

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 am
RP LOGS

[PRP][VIKING] This was a Mistake (Jirru Beyln and Vil/Elda)
-ChaosTheories-
I went hunting today, and came across a lion and lioness pairing... They're saying something about a thrall. Don't want my food, I'm not invading... what did I do wrong? I didn't thrall anyone!

In the jungle, the quiet jungle...
Greenie
i've gone exploring today and made my way to the jungle. It's hot and humid, but that great stone cave is lovely and well-positioned. Shame the old Pride kicked it, but at the same time...

Meta - Cat and Mouse
While passing through the Bahari M'toto lands, I've gotten mixed up in a good ol'-fashioned pelthunt. Apparently, someone's done murder on these lands. I figure... what the hell, maybe I can help out with the chase... earn some standing with the locals. Aaaand... now there's a big group of... not-so-nice seeming lions on the other side of us... apparently trying to take our murderer? What do they plan to do with her that the Bahari wouldn't? ... Is that lioness perhaps responsible for more deaths than this one?

FINISHED!!
Advice Givers (Kimya and Jirru Belyn)
Belloblossom
I stopped by the pond for a drink and nearly found family. It's just a lioness, but so far she seems alright to talk to. Perhaps a little light conversation wouldn't hurt either of us. Well, that turned awkward quick. She gave me a warning about a nearby tribe that's not all too friendly with strangers and i... i guess my comment wasn't well-recieved. She didn't seem stupid, so my guess was she was part of the tribe. Are differences really so bad in that tribe? Maybe she should get out, if it's such a big deal to fit in.

Leisurely Grazing (Uwanda and Jirru)
Lithiasaur
I found a... Cow? lion? I'm still not sure, trying to find out. Nope, definitely a lion. The spots look good on him, too, even if they're a little... strange... on the survival front. He seems well-enough mannered, so I spent some time talking to him... Then taught him to fish. Bet he could rival my dad's skill, if he aplied himself to the sport well enough. He seemed to like even the gamey snake I caught.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:56 am
Shop Uncert; Adol

Name: Til'Sunati "Pebblepaw"
Nicknames: Natty, Tilt
Species: Wild Dog
Pack/Pride: Pakiti Ya'Jua

Obtained: Pakiti Ya'Jua Summer Raffle
Colorist: Seaki

Personality: Tilt is... Unique. Seemingly upbeat about everything, she has a tendency to stand in the strangest places, at the strangest angles, and does her best to make whoever the gloomiest Gus in the room is, smile. Her methods rarely make sense, and trying to superimpose sense over them will only land you with a headache... so don't.

A protector of a rather specific rock, Pebblepaw's name originated from a mild obsession with it, which led to the adults' game of 'hide the rock, quick, while she's asleep!' It seems to have become a sport when the adults get old, and she's not above playing the game with puppies if they're bored on a given day.

Despite her silly nature, Tilt possesses a strong sense of perception, claiming to be able to tell fake smiles from real ones to discern when someone is lying about their emotions. She doesn't seem intent on using the ability for much else, since it doesn't much apply to her pasttime of getting other dogs to loosen up.

History: Tilt was born, then started growing up, but has not yet finished that process. She's had one encounter of note with another puppy, where she introduced herself and invited him on a walk.

Previous Images
Puppy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:57 am
RP LOGS

[PRP] How do Friendship. (Auni/ Dark Light x Til'Sunati)
I've fallen head-over-paws for a new friend! *giggle!*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 am
Sorry about the image size. Will fix as soon as I can.
Shop Uncert

Name: Sarelyeiss Nimae
Nicknames: Sir, Rel, Rellie, Yes, Nim
Species: Cheetah
Pack/Pride: Rogue

Obtained: 2017 Secret Santa Crates
Colorist: Fairy Snails

Personality: Yes believes quite firmly he can flirt his way out of any trouble his paws can't get him out of. Not a coward by any stretch, he will stick around until a fight starts up, then make the first escape available if he's drastically outmatched. God's gift to all cats... and any interested dogs... Yes is neither shy nor self-limiting, and would flirt with the rocks, if he thought they would stop falling down the mountains at him.

History: Yes has bounced from pride to pride, but due to his flirty nature, can't seem to find a place in one. There are a few tribes he's been through that want his whiskers on pikes, but can't catch him for the task. (If you want to be one of these prides, feel free to PM me and ask. ^-^ The assumption will be he was trying to attract the wrong cat or one without permission. he doesn't care gender, so for all I know he was hitting on the pride's alpha.)

Previous Images

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:01 am
RP LOGS

Hunting Something Pretty (With Middy)
I've gone looking for something glorious this morning. Breakfast is a good start, but I've waited longer for pretty things, so I can again. This rock is awfully comfortable, anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 am
Shop Uncert

Name: Eljiri Onyar
Nicknames: N/A (Just Eljiri is fine)
Species: Lion
Pack/Pride: Rogue

Obtained: 2017 Secret Santa Crates
Colorist: Fairy Snails

Personality: Referring to himself in first person, Oljiri is just... That lion. He takes long walks at any hour just to find wildlife to watch. Once he does, he'll stand still as a rock to watch it. While he is curious about everything, he knows most prey sees him best when he's moving, and he wants to watch their behaviors when he is undetected. oh, he's not opposed to eating that prey, but if he's not hungry, he's not hunting. Simple rule of food level preservation. Oljiri is calm and patient, and no matter the companion, almost seems completely unrile-able. In fact, Oljiri is so chill, that if another demands his most recent kill, he will step back and just... watch them eat it. Might even strike up a conversation. Usually starts with something about weather, oddly enough.

History:

Previous Images

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:03 am
RP LOGS

[PRP]Wandering About without a Plan {Ru and Middy}
Oljiri goes on a mission of... pointless wandering and wildlife observation? Oljiri finds himself curious if he will meet any interesting pelts today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 am
My Cert, linking to My Uncert
Shop Uncert

Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Pack/Pride:

Obtained:
Colorist:

Personality:

History:

Previous Images
N/A

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 am
RP LOGS

LINK
Descrip

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:08 am
Shop Uncert

Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Pack/Pride:

Obtained:
Colorist:

Personality:

History:

Previous Images
N/A

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:09 am
RP LOGS

LINK
Descrip

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 am
Shop Uncert

Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Pack/Pride:

Obtained:
Colorist:

Personality:

History:

Previous Images
N/A

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:13 am
RP LOGS

LINK
Descrip

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas