Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image

Available Slots: 20 (heeeya)
Last Updated: Jan 4th

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:23 pm
    Rules
  • I can offer edited or non-edited regular SoA or familiars. But lets be honest, you're here for the edits.
  • Characters cannot be customed as adults on pride-specific lines. You can only get a character on these lines if you custom a cub into a litter, in which case the mother must be a member of the pride or pack and you must have the approval of the parents prior to submitting the custom.
  • Hybrids are not available via customs, and can only be obtained through breeding or the custom slot that goes along with a breeding. In short, not here.
  • Each trade 'slot' translates to 2 SoAs! If I have multiple slots open, you may offer for as many of them as you like.
  • If you retract an offer, please delete the post so that I know.
  • If I'm interested in your offer or wish to discuss it with you, I will PM you. Once I've accepted an offer and the trade is complete, I'll strike out the post.
  • Please update your post every couple months to keep it 'active'; and include a date somewhere!

Preferences
    • I can do just about anything. Just please be aware that the more detailed it is, the more I may expect decent reward from it.
    • Please note, however, that I weigh your idea just as heavily as the bribe. I may take an idea with a lower bribe point if it thoroughly interests me, so don't be discouraged!

Current Interests
    The list below is what I'm primarily interested in the moment, but you are welcome to make other offers.
  • Platinum (please convert if you're still on gold.)

Gaia Items: I collect items with these colour themes:
  • Verdigris
  • Witchly
  • Catharsis/Vintage
  • Opalescent
  • Dupioni
  • St. Ciel/Gold/Ivory heavy
    I may already have the item in question...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want another one!

My wishlist is essentially my shopping list; you can use it to offer items, but it does change frequently.

Form

Please do not PM me forms; the only exception is if you're trying to do something as a surprise (either plot-based or as a gift). If so, get permission beforehand.

[size=9][b]What you're offering:[/b]

[u][b]What you want:[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (Please specify lines as well, if alternates exist.)
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.')
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male/Female)
[b]Age:[/b] (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Parents:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Images:[/b] (if applicable)[/size]

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:58 pm
Updated 5/10/2018
I'm also happy adding more plat to any specific offer, if there's one you want to do but would like a little more for it. I just spaced out the plat between all three.

What you're offering: 7,000 platinum (+3,000 plat for edits, if you choose to do them)

What you want: Adult lion cosplay, possibly with CC edits
Name: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Owner: MangoMeow
Species: Lion (default rogue)
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: Regis x Aulea
Offspring: N/A
Description: Cosplay of Noctis from FFXV. I made a LK-version of him that you can reference, but of course, if there’s anything you’d like to take off, add or change, feel free! As long as I get a Noctis to go with my Carbuncle, I’m happy~ I'd also love any edits you feel would work with the character. (this is CC as well) Note: the skulls on his back are meant to mimic the pattern on the actual character’s shirt. You can take whatever artistic liberties you feel like for that though.
Reference Images: Quick Mock Up, Character, Figurine, closer image of face

Claimed emo sad prince boy 6.2.18

What you're offering: 6,000 platinum (+3,000 plat for edits on him, if you choose to do them) (+3,000 plat for adding edits on Roku, if you choose to do them)

What you want: Adult cheetah cosplay + maybe edits to both him and his existing brother (if that's possible)
Name: Ventusu
Species: Cheetah
Parents: N/A
Description: He's a cosplay of Ventus from Kingdom Hearts, and he's going to be the brother of my Roxas cheetah. I made a SoA mock-up of him as well. Edits are CC. Maybe make his mane spiky or add his wayfinder to him or whatever you feel like, but if you don't want to, I won't be sad about it. And on that note, would it be possible to add edits to his existing SoA brother, Rokusasu? He's also a cosplay of KH character, viewed here and here, but again, this is totally optional. I'll understand if I can't ask for this.
Reference Images: SoA Mock Up, Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Lion Ven.

What you're offering: 5,000 platinum (+3,000 plat for edits)

What you want: Adult Cosplay Lion w/ Edits
Name: Sora
Species: Lion (CC for which lines)
Description: Cosplay of Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series ("regular" version). CC for how he's done, though I'm leaning towards basing it around his KH3 outfit. I'd love it if you could add edits to him as well! Like maybe a spiky mane, his crown necklace, a cheerful look to him, or whatever else you want to do.
Reference Images: KH3 Outfit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:13 pm
What you're offering: 150k plat

What you want:
Name: Tesak
Owner: mouselet
Species: Hyena
Pride/Pack: Nergui
Parents: Furchtlos x Hortlak
Description: As a pup, Tesak found a SKULL and became very attached to it. I'd like edits to the rest of his stages with the SKULL...or with something better, if he found that. CC where applicable!
Reference Images: Pup, Edited Pup, Juvenile, Adolescent, Adult, Cert

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm
What you're offering: 10K Plat

What you want: Twin Lions
Name: N/A
Owner: ChexaRain / Kivras
Species: Rogue Lion- Curly Mane Edit
Description: Colored like budgies/parakeets. Can be color-swapped twins using the sides of the ref provided [one being the blue side, one being the yellow] but paled in color more like [2] & [3] rather than the bolder markings of [1]. Wing markings please!
Reference Images: [1] [2] [3]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:53 pm
Updated 7/20/18
Boneka Family
What you're offering: 50,000p

What you want: Brother and sister based on existing soa
Name: TBD
Owner: - Mynsed -
Species: Sister on the same lines as Boneka, without the necklace. Brother on the curly maned rogue lines
Parents: ??? x ???
Offspring:
Description: They are triplets, though the sister has slightly different eye color or inverted colors. Boneka is their existing triplet. The sister could have a different hair style or beads in her hair (nothing complex). The brother... I would like to be very hippy like. CC on that. Nothing complex needed
Reference Images: Boneka

Priority
What you're offering: 50,000p

What you want: Adult Male Lion
Owner: - Mynsed -
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Nchi'mahadhi
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Visual. I would like him to have long canines and a sort of... hooded eyes, smiley? The black in his hair can also be darker
Reference Images: User Image

- Mynsed -

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:53 pm
What you're offering: 150k Platinum

What you want: An Edited Custom & An Edited Cosplay Custom
Name: Selene
Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Species: Lion (Old-Updated)
Description: An avatar cosplay CC for accessories. <3
Reference Images:
User Image

Name: Esmeralda
Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Species: Lion (Rogue-Alternate)
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Description: An edited cosplay of Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notredame.
Reference Images: One, Two, Three, Four, Five,

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:09 pm
Updated 1/5/18

What you're offering: 10k Plat

What you want: Edited custom
Owner: SilverLutz
Species: Lion, these lines
Parents: ? x ?
Description: Cosplay of Hector from Coco. For his edits I'm mainly looking for an expression edit to give him more of a grin and, maybe a mane edit to look more like his hair/beard. If you want to add anything else feel free, but I'd appreciate no clothing/hat.
Reference Images: Skeleton on left Close up of face
Full body Thumbs up Song from the movie if you haven't seen it for his personality for expression edits/anything else you might be inspired by!
Rolled by Seaki in September Major Customs 2018  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am
What you're offering: 200 bill

What you want: If possible, some Ela tattoos
Name: Amare
Owner: SSBrosB
Pride/Pack: Ela'waydiyi
Description: I don't have anything specific in mind, just something that goes nicely with his coloring and won't cover up the sun on his fur. (Like the tattoos could go around it or something). I don't want him re-done on pride lines.
Reference Images: uncert

What you're offering: 200 bill

What you want: Bahari'moto fur edits, possibly some sea-themed accessories
Name: Masika
Owner: SSBrosB
Pride/Pack: Bahari'moto
Description: some edits to look more like she belongs in the pride, maybe a bit fluffier and possibly some accessories like shells or whatever.
Reference Images: cert, uncert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:23 am
What you're offering: 20k Plat or 200B gold

What you want: 2 adult soa
Name: Thancred
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Species: Cheetah - Alt lines
Parents: (if applicable)
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description: CC based on image. I'd like him to look quite flirty and charming, with a head fluff in pale blonde
Reference Images: N/A

Name: Chey
Owner: NovaCracker
Species: Cheetah - Alt lines
Description: Sister to above! Expression is more or less CURIOUS, with a platinum blonde hair tuft that goes down one side to her jawline. Both siblings have brown eyes!
Reference Images:She an OC

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:41 am
What you're offering: 25k plat or 250bil gold

What you want: 2 reg adult soa and a Ratel or genet familiar
Name: Eep
Owner: Syrius Lionwing
Species: Lioness (old lines please)
Parents: ? X ?
Offspring: n/a
Description: Cosplay of Eep from the croods. She should have super fluffy / curly / massive hair and she should be coloured like her clothes (so tiger striped) green eyes
Reference Images:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-croods/images/4/4c/Croods_new.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20130227015614

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/82/bb/9b/82bb9b12d8e3c08b4a55f23b7b53f447--kitty-gif-dreamworks.jpg

Name: Gi
Species: Lion default lines
Description: Cosplay of Guy from The Croods. Can he have a removable warthog hoodie / cowel? I don’t want clothes as markings but I would like his body painting as markings, so maybe he can be bronze coloured all over with brown marks on his forelegs and chest / belly. wrist bangles/necklace / furry cuffs on his back legs tied with strings in gray, basically feel free to play with his existing accessories he has a lot of items include as many or as few as you like. I’d like his hair in a pony tail on top. See refs
Reference Images:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/rise-of-the-brave-tangled-dragons/images/1/1c/Video_eep_and_guy_the_croods_by_astrid1922-d5zfyy9.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140531194301

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-croods/images/f/fb/Guy.png/revision/latest?cb=20130227020254
http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/the-croods-guy.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-croods/images/f/fd/Guy's_Mask.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130720151352

http://basementrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/croods-2013-movie-review-eep-meets-guy-emma-stone-ryan-reynolds-best-animated-feature-review-300x157.jpg

What you want:
Name: *belt*
Species: Ratel or genet
Description: Colored like Belt (guys familiar / sloth buddy) CC edits
Reference Images:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/61/ab/9d61ab2a245edb93b40b61fb07ed30f7.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:16 pm
Withdrawn